Sans S #1407 (OU) suggestions to improve my team ?? Give Luvdisc if you like, Thanks.

I am " 'Goku! " and this is my second rmt and wanted to show it to all of you for you can give me your opinion and even to improve it and make it stronger my team, first of all I would like see everything to you. I write and then and give me your opinions ..

my team:

ŘòtóΜ -W- (Rotom-W) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 24 SAtk / 220 SDef / 8 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Rotom, probably my main guy here with hydreigon. If I see a rain gear that goes first, if I see a team lead Sand I use to prevent the steal Rock hippo or burn t-tar with WoW. He not only good against opposing teams rain, this type can cause all sorts of problems to force the opponent to think. Visit Leftovers on spec or scraf to give my team more game. Furthermore, in Leftovers guantar may alive longer. Pain Split is a great option because it allows rotom out of difficult situations, and maintain pressure on the rival, rotom has a point or two more than that Breloom speed and so to strike first and cause some damage or burn with WoW but letting sleep rotom

A̶иỮb̲̅¡ک (Landorus) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Force
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

One of my least favorite choices in this team. It goes well with the opposition and Sandstorm Sunny Day teams, he can do gg to entire teams. before using swords dance substitute and l see that pokemon are faster than landorus and priority moves pokemon with attacks to sweep the team smoothly but lost the sub. I thought about trying a experts belt, and the option is still very much open land lthough leftovers will make peda keep you going for longer fights, I love Rock Slide has more accuracy than Stone Edge and can flinch and if e pokemon has been paralyzed by jirachi more chance to flinch. and so avoid Skarmory use Whirlwind, for example.

Ћ¥Ðя€iǥØи (Hydreigon) (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Mild Nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Draco Meteor
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Flamethrower

hydreigon is one of my favorite pokemon besides being a great pokemon with great offensive stats, defensive, good hp and an acceptable speed but thanks to the choice scraf item becomes a great sweeper, latios is a better option but preferred to use hydregon by I like more than latios besides me immune to psychic attacks and can use u-turn and follow dande combat control .. can say that hydreigon and rotom are important pillars in the team.

в€کт WiઽЋ€ک (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 212 SDef / 44 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Iron Head
- Body Slam
- Wish
- Fire Punch

jirachi .. Special wall team will receive almost all special attacks without receiving much damage except fire type attacks .. can use the wish to recover hp and make the team continue to give opponents trouble for longer, the team has no rapid Spiner, and comes well wish to recover the damage the sand, sr or spikes cause some pokemon team and out some problems in the battle .. body slam is great because it will make my pokemon team can make their job easier and fire punch for ferro, wrap, Scizor, Jirachi, genesect etc etc

HǺρρy h¡ρρØ (Hippowdon) (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Slack Off

Creates Hippowdon sandstorm in battle and important defensive wall of the team .. I Decided to give rocky helmet because i found it more useful than leftovers .. hippo is very important in the team as it is to curb scizors, dragons, terrakion, etc. landorus t, decided to give all ev's in def puediera to do a better defensive wall function before using ice fand hippo or rock slide but I had to change it to roar, had thought of fire fang or superpower, can you help me in This move set?

ƒ€яÜŁiǺи (Cresselia) (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 16 SDef / 144 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Substitute
- Calm Mind

Cresselia this on my pokemon team for many reasons .. was looking for a replacement for and find a pokemon meloetta That has not received nearly the harm SR, Toxic Spikes and peaks .. CV with as much and meloetta defenses, could use a calm mind, KO Landorus polished stone and scraf keldeo, Cresselia help for the "fight" pokemon types and "dragon" type pokemon's, and I found Cresselia, I tested this team with Cresselia and not so good unsurprisingly, the sandstorm Prevents Their Cresselia can do job and not be Able to recover hp.

I don´t speak very good English and I used a translator to write this, I hope to help me and give me your opinions on any help on the team (movesets, change some pokemon, etc etc) ah, if you want to give me some advice about nicknames for my pokemon also be useful xd

By: ´Goku!

IMPORT TEAM:

ŘòtóΜ -W- (Rotom-W) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 24 SAtk / 220 SDef / 8 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

A̶иỮb̲̅¡ک (Landorus) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Force
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Ћ¥Ðя€iǥØи (Hydreigon) (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Mild Nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Draco Meteor
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Flamethrower

в€کт WiઽЋ€ک (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 212 SDef / 44 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Iron Head
- Body Slam
- Wish
- Fire Punch

HǺρρy h¡ρρØ (Hippowdon) (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Slack Off

ƒ€яÜŁiǺи (Cresselia) (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 16 SDef / 144 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Substitute
- Calm Mind

First of: Your meloetta... I'm not too sure about using it with a sandstorm team without leftovers... I highly suggest Reuniclus as an alternative as it can wall similarly to meloetta and hit even harder with a life orb, coupled with recover? I think that beats meloetta,s rest in my opinion, although reuiniculs cannot have thunder wave and outspeed with a pathetic speed, but it still is immune to sandstorm and has reliable recovery, That is something to think about. Now instead you COULD make jirachi the paralyzer WITH calm mind instead of meloetta all together it may even improve your team.

Nice team and I hoped I helped.

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
Hey, Goku nice team.

Alright, this is a very interesting team, with great use of an underrated thread in Meloetta, so props for that. Anyways, I see some flaws that I believe can be ironed out, so hopefully this rate can do that. With that said, let's get to the rate! Alright, first up, I would like to suggest changing your Rotom-W's EV spread to one of 248 HP / 28 SpA / 232 SpD and a Calm Nature over your current spread and nature. This spread helps deal with opposing Tornadus-T a whole lot easier, and the 28 HP EV's are for OHKOing Max HP Gliscor, which could otherwise Toxicstall most of your team. Moving forward, if you don't like your current Landorus set, I would recommend using a Rock Polish set over your current one. Rock Polish is a very effective late-game sweeper, because if it gets a RP up, it's practically game over if it's late game. Landorus also makes a good partner with Jirachi, because the set is flat out walled by Chansey and Blissey. Finally, I would highly recommend running Leftovers over your current choice of Rocky Helmet. Leftovers is crucial to a Pokemon like Hippowdon, because he needs all the staying power he needs. Well, that's all I have to say for now. I hope my advice helped. Have fun and good luck in your future endeavours!

Landorus @ Life Orb Lv. 100 -- Sheer Force

Nature: Modest - EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd​

- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Rock Polish
- Focus Blast
- Earth Power

• Rotom-W
    : 36 HP / 248 SAtk / 224 Spd & Modest -> 248 HP / 28 SpA / 232 SpD & Calm
  • Landorus
    : SubSD -----------------> Special Attacker
  • Hippowdon
    Rocky Helmet -> Leftovers

~Dr Ciel~ (The doctor is OUT)

First of: Your meloetta... I'm not too sure about using it with a sandstorm team without leftovers... I highly suggest Reuniclus as an alternative as it can wall similarly to meloetta and hit even harder with a life orb, coupled with recover? I think that beats meloetta,s rest in my opinion, although reuiniculs cannot have thunder wave and outspeed with a pathetic speed, but it still is immune to sandstorm and has reliable recovery, That is something to think about. Now instead you COULD make jirachi the paralyzer WITH calm mind instead of meloetta all together it may even improve your team.

Nice team and I hoped I helped.
you're right reuniclus haria mejor trabajo que meloetta en el team pero yo puse a meloetta porque me trae buenos recuerdos, this move set is that to when I started playing for fun haha besides ghosts attacks do not hurt, but it would be better option besides Reuniclus my team haven´t rapid Spiner and toxic spikes with Reuniclus only affect hippodown, s o is great advice susbtituir meloetta ->Reuniclus. Thanks for answering.

Hey, Goku nice team.

Alright, this is a very interesting team, with great use of an underrated thread in Meloetta, so props for that. Anyways, I see some flaws that I believe can be ironed out, so hopefully this rate can do that. With that said, let's get to the rate! Alright, first up, I would like to suggest changing your Rotom-W's EV spread to one of 248 HP / 28 SpA / 232 SpD and a Calm Nature over your current spread and nature. This spread helps deal with opposing Tornadus-T a whole lot easier, and the 28 HP EV's are for OHKOing Max HP Gliscor, which could otherwise Toxicstall most of your team. Moving forward, if you don't like your current Landorus set, I would recommend using a Rock Polish set over your current one. Rock Polish is a very effective late-game sweeper, because if it gets a RP up, it's practically game over if it's late game. Landorus also makes a good partner with Jirachi, because the set is flat out walled by Chansey and Blissey. Finally, I would highly recommend running Leftovers over your current choice of Rocky Helmet. Leftovers is crucial to a Pokemon like Hippowdon, because he needs all the staying power he needs. Well, that's all I have to say for now. I hope my advice helped. Have fun and good luck in your future endeavours!

Landorus @ Life Orb Lv. 100 -- Sheer Force

Nature: Modest - EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd​

- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Rock Polish
- Focus Blast
- Earth Power

• Rotom-W
    : 36 HP / 248 SAtk / 224 Spd & Modest -> 248 HP / 28 SpA / 232 SpD & Calm
  • Landorus
    : SubSD -----------------> Special Attacker
  • Hippowdon
    Rocky Helmet -> Leftovers

~Dr Ciel~ (The doctor is OUT)
oh good advice, I will change the eve's of rotom to make it more bulky but lose some speed does not matter, this is a good change for the team, thanks, I remember that this is a funny team, the landorus Especially see it in almost every teams and I thought I would use this landorus even so someday change my landorus by special, apart from Volcarona, a team problem is keldeo scraf and landorus rp here so I thought of putting a celebi on your computer. I put my helmet hippo teeth for teams to wear down the u-turn Along with the SR and sandstorm ..
Thanks for answering and for your time :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)