Heavenly Breakthrough!

joshe

the best
Heavenly Breakthrough!

HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY! I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of those huge ears of yours and listen! THE REPUTATION OF TEAM BSHAX ECHOES FAR AND WIDE! WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT ITS BADASS LEADER, A MAN OF INDOMITABLE SPIRIT AND MASCULINITY!, THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT ME! THE MIGHTY JOSHE! Welcome to my RMT! I've been working on this team for the longest time ever since before Tornadus-T got banned from OU and I feel it's good enough to ask you guys for help to make it just that much better.

I usually build my teams starting with a certain core or combo that does well offensively and is still bulky enough to be "forgiving" if I screw up. My playstyle is usually pretty risky and requires that I keep offensive momentum up so I make sure I have a solid team before I even start battling. With this team I started with a nice core of Keldeo + Latios. Both have similar checks and counters and have means to weaken or even kill their checks. I then wanted to build around the core into a balanced team that handled weather pretty darn well. Tyranitar is known to pair well with both Latios and Keldeo. Then I knew I needed a defensive core that would help keep up the offensive momentum I want my team to have. Celebi hasn't been used very much but I knew it would become one of the most popular mons because of Keldeo and it's amazing ability to poop on nearly everything else. I then added Celebi and found Landorus-T to be an excellent partner with it and used Landorus-t as a defensive check to the omnipresent threats that I knew would always hamper every team. So with Landorus-T, Celebi, Keldeo-R, Tyranitar, and Latios, I needed a late game condition and have that possibly be a bulky steel type to tank Dragon type moves just in case. SCIZOR!, the number 1 used Pokemon that offers a ton of Utility while being an excellent sweeper once nearly the same counters that hamper Keldeo and Latios are gone.

I've tried out a bazillion sets with each pokemon and I think this version is at least the best of what I could come up with after a month of working on it. It's a top 10 ladder team but it's really just gotten to that point where if I change anything I'll end up more weak to something else. Here's where you guys come in, etc...

So without further adieu: HEAVENLY BREAKTHROUGH!

Landorus-T @ Leftovers *** LordGenome
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 200 HP / 52 Atk / 144 Def / 112 Spe
Impish nature (+Def, -SpA)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Landorus-T offers so much for this team. It is a premier physical wall that deals a lot of damage to the Pokemon it needs to wall. For example it can take nearly anything Terrakion and Dragonite can throw at it (except ICE attacks) and force them to switch or die with its huge base attack stat and high base power moves. Both Earthquake and Stone edge offer good coverage that do enough to OHKO and 2HKO most everything weak to it. With U-turn I'm able to scout and keep the offensive momentum up against the opposing team, as well as doing a ton of damage to Celebi and others that are weak to bug-type moves. Stealth Rock is obviously one of the better moves in the game and is required when many of the offensive and defensive threats are weak to it. It is especially needed when my team is weak to those that are weak to SR like Volcarona. Usually they're paired with a rapid spinner though which means I have to be extra careful when facing them and I have to keep Landorus-T alive and take out the spinner before they can set up on Latios for example. Scarf Salamence and DD Dragonite give me problems as well and having Stealth Rock up makes them much much much more manageable.

Landorus-T works very well with the team, especially Celebi. The pair can check most of the metagame by themselves. Landorus helps out a ton versus sand teams and sun somewhat and acts as my main check to Terrakion and Dragonite who hurt this team without Landorus-T to tank their attacks. Again, setting up Stealth Rock helps Keldeo, Latios, and Scizor acheive their notable 2HKOs and OHKOs.

The EVs differ from the standard defensive Landorus-T in a few ways. The EVs allow me to achieve the same bulk which helps me survive Terrakion Stone Edges and Dragonite Outrages but differ in the attack and speed stats. With 112 Speed EVs I hit 246 which is enough to outpace those who hit 243 and speed creep up to 245. The pokemon that fall in this category are: Defensive Celebi, Tentacruel, and Defensive Jirachi who usually only run 20 speed evs as it is onsite. I lose about 39 attack points by doing this but i still achieve the notable 2HKO's and OHKO's albeit with less certainty. I have a very low chance to OHKO Dragonite now with SR but with sandstorm that chance increases to about the same as with an Adamant nature and 64 Atk EVs.

"Simon! Leave this one to me. Lazengan...OVERLOAD!!"
---

Celebi @ Leftovers *** Nia
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 228 SpD / 32 Spe
Calm nature (+SpD, -Atk)
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Baton Pass
- Thunder Wave

Celebi is here mainly to counter Keldeo but it offers quite a few things for the team as well. Firstly, bulky water types like Rotom-W, Jellicent, and Gastrodon are big trouble for the rest of my team and Celebi is a save switch in to nearly anything they can throw at it. Secondly, it spreads paralysis around, making set up sweepers like Volcarona or Dragonite incapable of sweeping should they be dumb enough to try to set up on Celebi. It can also scout amazingly with Baton Pass. I chose Baton Pass over U-turn because it allows Celebi to bypass Scizor and Tyranitar pursuits which is much more important than breaking Breloom's Focus Sash for example. Keeping Celebi alive and healthy in the face of a ton of the special threats this game has to offer outweighs the benefits of breaking a sash or doing 7-15% to whatever it U-turns on.

As far as synergy is concerned, Landorus-T and Celebi partner extremely well with each other as they can both scout and potentially wall a ton of the big name threats in this current metagame. Paralysis spreading helps out Keldeo, Scizor, and Tyranitar out a ton so they can get their attacks off without taking damage. Celebi can also tank the fighting attacks that give my team a lot of trouble and it helps get rid of counters to Scizor such as Rotom-w and such by either paralyzing them or weakening them enough for Bullet Punch to KO it.

The EVs and nature on Celebi are pretty standard with a slight emphasis on enough speed to outspeed max speed jolly Tyranitar and anything that tries to outspeed it by 1 point. It also pretty much guarantees that I'll outspeed Tentacruel as many ladderers are too lazy to put more than 20 speed EVs in. 248 HP hits an odd number which is great when I'm repeatedly switching in celebi on Stealth Rock or Spikes, and the odd HP stat helps out somewhat if I'm burned or poisoned.

"ARE YOU AWARE OF WHO I AM?"

---

Keldeo-R @ Expert Belt *** Simon
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid nature (+Spe, -Atk)
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Icy Wind

Keldeo-R is an incredibly strong pokemon in this current meta that is dominated by Rain and other weather teams. Keldeo works well in any weather and has great coverage with its moves. Secret Sword and Hydro Pump are awesome stab moves that deal a lot of damage to whatever they hit. Hydro Pump 3HKOs Jirachi after SR, and still achieves 2HKOs and OHKOs on things it hits Super Effectively with Expert Belt over Choice Specs. Hidden Power [Ghost] hits Jellicent, Celebi, Latios, Latias, Alakazam, Gengar, etc. and is generally a good coverage move to use when predicting switches. Icy Wind is the best option of an Ice move on non-Choice Scarf Keldeo as it still 2HKOs Latios (Icy Wind on switch then Hidden Power [Ghost] it) and all Latias after Stealth Rock except 252 HP ones and is again a great move to use when predicting blind switching.

I chose Expert Belt over Choice Specs solely for the freedom to switch moves. I originally had Choice Specs on Keldeo with Life Orb Latios but i didn't really like how much damage Latios was taking with Life Orb damage and I did some calcing to see if i missed any 2HKOs or OHKOs with Expert Belt and I haven't found anything noticeable enough to keep Specs. over Life Orb because I don't achieve any notable 2HKOs or OHKOs with it and the HP loss is too great for its worth. I do miss out on the 2HKO of specially defensive Jirachi but it always takes a Draco Meteor from Latios so it doesn't matter too much. Besides, with the freedom to change moves, nothing can really set up on this Keldeo which is most definitely needed.

Keldeo pairs synergistically well with this team. Latios and Keldeo hold incredible offensive prowess together and help each other sweep as they have primarily the same counters in Celebi, Jirachi, and Rotom-w. Most good teams only run 1 or 2 of these pokemon which usually ends up in a sweep after I wear and take them down. Keldeo also pairs incredibly well with Tyranitar as the famed Keldeo + Tyranitar combo helps Keldeo a ton with getting rid of Latios and Latias if Keld can't take them out itself. Tyranitar also helps against Jellicent, Celebi, and Starmie, either killing them or weakening them enough for Keldeo to KO them.

The EVs and nature are pretty standard here as well: enough speed to tie with opposing base 108 speed Pokemon and max Special Attack to deal as much damage as possible.

"My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's right there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens. No matter what's in my way, I won't stop! Once I've dug through - it means that I've won! ... Just who the hell do you think I am!? I'm Simon. I'm not my Bro! I'M ME!! Simon the Digger!"
---

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf *** Rossiu
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly nature (+Spe, -SpA)
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Tyranitar is part of the Landorus + Celebi + Keldeo + Tyranitar combo and it functions as my psuedo revenge killer and trapper of Pokemon that hamper Keldeo / Latios / Scizor. Tyranitar isn't the best Pokemon in the meta right now but he does do his job in getting rid of the omnipresent threats that hamper the sweepers of my team. Starmie, Latios, and Latias are easily taken out with Crunch or Pursuit if they try to switch. With Choice Scarf I can outpace all of them and OHKO or 2HKO with the appropriate move. Crunch offers great STAB and is spammable when Terrakion and Keldeo are gone; it OHKOs all Starmie, Latios, and has a 50% chance to OHKO 252 HP Latias after Stealth Rock damage and it does like 75% average to Specially Defensive Celebi. Pursuit is used on any Pokemon when I know they'll switch out and I won't be directly punished for using it, i.e. when I know i wont be set up on by say Lucario or something. This includes pursuiting stuff like Tornadus or Thundurus-t if I know I'm forcing them out. Stone Edge is for STAB and dealing a ton of damage neutrally to whatever it hits. Superpower is for general coverage move and deals enough damage to Keldeo and Terrakion. I have been considering Aqua Tail or Earthquake over it just to have another move that prevents Volcarona from setting up on Tyranitar after a Superpower but I haven't really given that too much thought as Superpower is probably worth the chance of being swept by 1 pokemon.

Tyranitar is also here to help against opposing Rain and Sun teams. With Sand Stream I can win the weather war and effectively neuter their team. Choice Scarf Tyranitar also acts as my check to Lucario with Ice Punch and Tornadus. I have to play carefully against Tornadus and try to switch in on anything BUT Focus Blast or Grass Knot. With Sandstorm switching Tar in on a Hurricane is alot easier with sandstorm as it only has 70% accuracy in Sand and will miss pretty often. If opposing Tornadus users know I'm scarfed and will OHKO them with Stone Edge (they should know it's scarf tar when you switch in on Tornadus...) then I usually pursuit them on the switch. Tyranitar requires a bit of prediction prowess to pay off so it's always good to know what move to use and when to switch it in. I try to bluff choice band sometimes when it's favorable to do so like trying to bait opposing Starmie players in to Hydro Pump for a kill.

Tyranitar pairs extremely well with most of the team and is part of the combo that is becoming the new standard. It does an excellent job at removing Keldeo's and Latios' checks and counters and generally pluses off the both of them breaking the stuff that counters Scarf Tyranitar, like Hippowdon and Terrakion. Sandstorm works well on this team as well because it allows me to use more custom EV spreads that favor speed and bulk over damage and I still achieve notable 2HKOs and OHKOs on most things because of sandstorms -6% every turn. It also removes Leftovers Recovery on Celebi and Rotom-w which makes them lose momentum because they'd have to Recover or Rest, respectively, instead of applying pressure to Will-o-wisp, scout or spread paralysis around.

The EVs are standard for Choice Scarf Tyranitar with a Jolly nature being enough to outpace Timid Starmie by a few points and 252 EVs in Attack to deal as much damage as possible. Sandstorm boosts its special defense stat by 1.5x which lets it take special attacks with better ease.

"This is bad... But it'll take a lot more than this to finish them!"
---

Latios @ Choice Specs *** KingKittan
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid nature (+Spe, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Trick

Latios is part of the main core and main damage dealer of the team. Specs Draco Meteors do tons of damage to whatever they hit, including those that resist Dragon type moves. This is beneficial to my team in many ways. Firstly, it punches holes in teams that allow either Keldeo or Scizor to open up for a sweep and secondly, it baits whatever counter that's used to handle Keldeo and Latios into taking a Draco Meteor and being worn down. This is what makes Latios and Keldeo such good partners with each other. Psyshock is mainly for hitting Blissey and Tentacruel, Amoongus, Keldeo, Terrakion for super effective damage. I have been considering Surf over it as I dont have much problems with Amoongus or Blissey and having Surf would give me more coverage and hits Tyranitar pretty hard but I never really could bring myself to do so. Hidden Power [Fire] hits and OHKOs Scizor and 2HKOs most Jirachi and Celebi. I always use Hidden Power when predicting an early game Jirachi switch in which puts the momentum in my favor quite early on. The downside to having Hidden Power [Fire] is that I have to deal with having 349 speed which isn't enough to outspeed non hp-fire Latios or Latias, but that's where Tyranitar and Scizor come in. Trick helps out against stall and I usually trick my Choice Specs early vs sun teams that have Volcarona so they can't set up on Latios. Nothing in this meta that wants to switch in on Latios enjoy being tricked a Choice Specs so tricking generally always nets a +1.

Latios pairs incredibly well with Tyranitar, Scizor, and Keldeo. Keldeo and Latios are largely countered by SpD jirachi on most teams and Jirachi will be tanking a few Draco Meteors which wears it down enough to be KOd by one of Keldeo's attacks. Latios also helps get rid of bulky waters like Tentacruel and Rotom-w that hamper Scizor. Latios can also take a few special attacks in the event that I screw up and can't keep pressure up against opposing Keldeo for example.

EVs are standard. I've been considering running more bulk into hp (like 48 HP / 208 SpA / 252 Spe) to better tank attacks like Keldeo Surf if Celebi gets dropped early but there really isn't much point when Latios' job for the team is to punch gaping holes in defensive cores of opposing teams. Max Special Attack to hit incredibly hard with Choice Specs and max speed to atleast tie with other Hidden Power [Fire] Gengars and Lati@s.

"This is Simon's soul! Team Dai-Gurren's soul! Humanity's soul... and actually, it's MY SOUL! Do you seriously think it's gonna be wiped out by the likes of you?!
---

Scizor @ Life Orb *** Kamina
Ability: Technician
EVs: 200 HP / 176 Atk / 132 SpD
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SpA)
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Scizor stands as my endgame condition and check to pretty much everything with Life Orb Bullet Punches. With Bullet Punch it can check troublesome sweepers such as Dragonite, Volcarona, and Terrakion. Bullet Punch 2HKOs the first two offensive variants and usually always OHKOs Terrakion. I chose the Life Orb variant over Choice Band sets because I wanted a late game sweeper and Life Orb Bullet Punches do enough to whatever under sandstorm. Bug Bite also does more than U-turn and deals a ton lategame to those I would use the move on. Rotom-w should be paralyzed thanks to Celebi Thunder Wave. +0 Bug Bite always 2HKOs and +2 always OHKOs it. Swords Dance obviously provides a huge boost in power to Scizor and it's pretty easy to get a Swords Dance in in this current meta. With SD Scizor all I really have to watch out for is getting burned by the odd Scald from bulky waters or Will-o-wisp from Rotom-w and Sableye. Roost helps me tank Draco Meteors and other Special Moves and helps me set up and stay healthy throughout my sweep. I have been considering using Superpower over Roost but Heatran gives me next to no problems and Ferrothorn takes enough from Bug Bite.

Scizor synergized well with the team as the goal is mainly to do a lot of damage, spread paralysis around in celebi's case, and leave Scizor to clean up the mess. Scizor tanks Draco Meteors that my team can't handle and can even open up holes for Latios and Keldeo to sweep if needed. The rest of my team can take Fire attacks for me and Keldeo / Tyranitar help get rid of Hidden Power [Fire] variants of Latios and Latias.

The EVs are somewhat specialized so I can better tank and set up on special attacks and still deal enough damage to 2HKO Dragonite and Salamence after Stealth Rock with a +0 Bullet Punch. 176 Attack and Adamant reaches a bonus point at 374 total attack which still achieves 2HKOs and OHKOs with Stealth Rock. Stealth Rock is needed to gain these 2HKOs and such as a +2 Bullet Punch won't OHKO standard neutral defense natured Landorus at full health. 200 HP hits an odd number (331) which is needed for minimal Life Orb damage.

"Listen, Simon. Never forget. Just believe in yourself. Not in the Simon that I believe in; not in the Kamina that you believe in. Have faith in the Simon who believes in you."
---
Conclusion:

This team above all is most weak to Volcarona. If it gets a Quiver Dance on say Celebi (Lum to beat paralysis) or -2 Latios it's GG for you. You have to play carefully and efficiently to abuse this team to the fullest and you have to make sure to abuse team preview to keep momentum in your favor. Granted, uncommon stuff like DDtaunt Gyarados and Heat Wave Xatu on the same team will give me a ton of trouble (who cares) but this team should be able to beat everything if you play correctly. This team is meant to be played skillfully; it's not an auto pilot team so don't go around sacking stuff!!!!!!!

I would like to give a big shout out to the Smog Frogs for helping me with this team and letting me test with them to make their OU better (2-1 in BW OU so far!!!) especially LonelyNess for giving me a chance to be part of such a wonderful team. n_n I would also like to thank the friends of #bshax for being BOSSES and giving feedback on versions of this team. Edit: I'll do a huge shout out later :|

so yeah! Hate, Rate, Steal, etc. :pimp:

Importable:
Landorus-T (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 200 HP / 52 Atk / 144 Def / 112 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 228 SDef / 32 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Baton Pass
- Thunder Wave

Keldeo (Keldeo-R) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Icy Wind

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Latios (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Trick

Scizor (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Technician
EVs: 200 HP / 176 Atk / 132 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Swords Dance
- Roost

"Get going, Simon. Just don't be distracted by the what-ifs, should-haves, and if-onlys. The one thing you choose yourself -
that is the truth of your universe."

tl;dr

I've played against this many times, and used it myself on occassion so im pretty qualified to rate. first of all change lando's ev to 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 Spd with a jolly nature to check adamant lucario better, who will be otherwise prove quite troublesome.

You also have a massive volc weak, as it can set up on weakened latios and after a single QD its lights out... not too sure how you can fix this one other than perhaps reverting to scarf keld/ band tar, so its just one of those things you'll inherently be weak to. Probably not too hard to play around, just invite it in with celebi and twave it.. it needs to be LO w/ giga drain to sweep you clean anyway.

other than those few nitpicks, this is a solid team. GJ man. =]

RIBBIT RIBBIT I AM A FROG, RIBBIT RIBBIT SITTING ON A LOG

EDIT: oh yeah you are also weak to this guy... LOL 6-0 bebbe!!

Shurtugal

The Enterpriser.
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey!

Someone is using my Expert Belt Keldeo! I love this team as you do a good job of beating the majority of the metagame so I'm not going to suggest huge changes but there are a few flaws I can see. Firstly, sun teams with Growth Venu have got to be a nightmare for this team to face alongside opposing EB Keldeo. Venu can stomp you flat while opposing Keldeo can beat Celebi with HP Bug.

I would try Rain Dance over Hidden Power [Ghost] on Keldeo. I understand that this is a sand team but when your facing a sun team and you've lost TTar, RD is perfectly legit. You wouldn't need it outside of sun teams, but to be frank HP Ghost is only hitting Jellicent (as Icy Wind 2HKOs Latios, and Latias gets shat on by Scizor and TTar) so I would convert to RD to help vs. these annoying annoying teams.

You have enough checks for EB Keldeo so long as you play carefully, GL! :)

(also fuck Volcarona now RD imo ^-^)

Gurren Lagan I epic yo! I expected Yoko litner to be celebi.
Since this team is solid and you have taken time to build a team which counters our metagame but! Sun teams with volcarona and venu can be a pain as once donpan rapid spins or any other pokemon and ttar is taking out you will have a hard time taking them on but I am sure a smart player like you can find a way out of that by keeping ttar alive and such.

But I suggest putting choice scarf on keldeo that way you can OHKO volcarona or revenge it.

Solid team though.

joshe

the best
tl;dr

I've played against this many times, and used it myself on occassion so im pretty qualified to rate. first of all change lando's ev to 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 Spd with a jolly nature to check adamant lucario better, who will be otherwise prove quite troublesome.

You also have a massive volc weak, as it can set up on weakened latios and after a single QD its lights out... not too sure how you can fix this one other than perhaps reverting to scarf keld/ band tar, so its just one of those things you'll inherently be weak to. Probably not too hard to play around, just invite it in with celebi and twave it.. it needs to be LO w/ giga drain to sweep you clean anyway.

other than those few nitpicks, this is a solid team. GJ man. =]

RIBBIT RIBBIT I AM A FROG, RIBBIT RIBBIT SITTING ON A LOG
*RIBBIT* I'll test out the lando evs as i probably shouldn't have to be relying on tyranitar to handle lucario heh. I'll see if it's worth checking luke out or checking dnite + terrakion more with da testing

Hey!

Someone is using my Expert Belt Keldeo! I love this team as you do a good job of beating the majority of the metagame so I'm not going to suggest huge changes but there are a few flaws I can see. Firstly, sun teams with Growth Venu have got to be a nightmare for this team to face alongside opposing EB Keldeo. Venu can stomp you flat while opposing Keldeo can beat Celebi with HP Bug.

I would try Rain Dance over Hidden Power [Ghost] on Keldeo. I understand that this is a sand team but when your facing a sun team and you've lost TTar, RD is perfectly legit. You wouldn't need it outside of sun teams, but to be frank HP Ghost is only hitting Jellicent (as Icy Wind 2HKOs Latios, and Latias gets shat on by Scizor and TTar) so I would convert to RD to help vs. these annoying annoying teams.

You have enough checks for EB Keldeo so long as you play carefully, GL! :)

(also fuck Volcarona now RD imo ^-^)
I never actually considered rain dance on keldeo o.O it sounds like it could work quite well with my team as most do benefit from it for a few turns atleast. I might lose out on the surprise if i have to RD early but i'll for sure give it a shot as volcarona is a huge huge huge threat to this team and my only chance at stopping sun is tar + some nifty switching

thank you for the rates guys, i'll definitely test this stuff out :pimp:

Hi there.
It is a very effective and very strong team, I can't really rate your team because it seems very correct, but I see a weakness against Volcarona, you can't do anything if it use a Quiver Dance, Tyranitar is OHKO by Bug Buzz, Landorus-T is OHKO by Fire Blast after a Quiver Dance (+ 1 252 SpA Volcarona Fire Blast vs. 200 HP / 0-SpD Landorus-T)(: 399-471 (108.13 - 96.72%) - guaranteed OHKO), then even if you have Keldeo it is not Choice Scarf, and it may be OHKO by Fire Blast under Sun after a Quiver Dance, you'll tell me that you have a Tyranitar but generally Volcarona is played with the Sun + Dugtrio, then same Volcarain can be a danger for your team because it can kill Keldeo with Hurricane and Landorus-T easily after Stealth Rock (+ 1 252 + SpA Volcarona Hurricane vs. 200 HP / 0 SpD) Landorus-T: 266-314 (72.08 - 85.09%) - guaranteed 2HKO) it won't be difficult remove 15% on Landorus-t before of set up with Volcarona . Then you are very disadvantaged against Gyarados DD, after a Dragon Dance he can violate you, Tyranitar is OHKO by WaterFall, Celebi can take a Bounce, Scizor cannot kill him easily and it is 2HKO by WaterFall, Latios can take a Bounce and Keldeo is outspeed and cannot do anything against Gyarados, and Gyarados DD is generally played with Substitute I suggest you swap Expert Belt with Choice Scarf on Keldeo and put Hidden Power Electric on Hidden power Ghost, I explain you: now you can easily come on Volcarona because you can revenge kill even after a Quiver Dance and kill him with Hydropump, then you can come easily on Gyarados and kill him with Hidden Power Electric, because he cannot take the risk to use Bounce and if it uses Substitute you can break it easily because you can tank easily Waterfall.

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Icy Wind
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Secret Sword

Tl;dr
Keldeo--->Choice Scarf
Keldeo--->Hidden Power Electric

Hope I Helped and Good Luck with your Team.

~Leftiez

LittleBigPlanet2

Aldi Final Boss
is a Tiering Contributor
Hay dude :]

I love TTGL <3333

let's see...yea, just as said, Volcarona can wreak your team, so does Gyarados.
And what you can do to stop these beasts? Try Scarfkeldeo instead of ebelt, it can be really usefull as a rkiller, because also dragons can be annoying and with his HP Ice scarfkeldeo can safe you. With scarfkeldeo, I suggest you to try CB tyranitar instead of choice scarf set, with CB ttar you can win weather wars more easly and if you play well you can take down easly even sun teams. xatutrio suns are afraid of stealth rock stone edge uturn eq landorus-t, because xatu can be destroyed by his moves, and the only thing to do is to send out the grass type against this beast, because most of strong sun teams with dugtrio are very similar, with xatu + trio + tales + chloro + 2 other fire types like heatran, victini, darmanitan and volcarona, or dragons sometimes. with landorus + cbttar you can win against sun team, so volcarona in the sun it's not so troublesome if you play well and you use scarfkeldeo. And just to say, cbttar can 2hko skarmory with stone edge, which is a pain for this team. Check it out if you want :P. I can suggest superpower on your scizor but I think you can feel better with your set. Uhm, what about gyarados? I think hp electric scarf keldeo is good but you must use it with icy wind, which is a terrible move, it can't even ohko most of dragon types. You can try protect instead of twave on your celebi, just to take bounces, but it's just a liiiiittle tip. I know, monomove celebi it's not so good, but I don't think a dragon can sweep you, if you have scarfkeldeo + intimidate landorus and scizor.

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 156 SDef / 100 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 228 SDef / 32 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Baton Pass
- Protect

Ok man, that's all, luvdisc'd, gl with the team!

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)