Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how absolutely no one guessed this is how Swirlix (cotton candy dog -> cupcake??) and Spritzee (???????) would turn out
Cupcake Bulldog? Sounds about right.

Spritzee looks about right too. I definitely believe the mask is plague doctor inspired, so of course it's going to go grotesquely cute for its evo. It wouldn't go more bird-like. The only bird that gains flying type to my knowledge is Togepi, which really plays up how newborn it is.

they can't do two blazikenites since they've announced it will be event-only. maybe only Kanto Pokemon have 2 forms. or kanto starters + Mewtwo

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Or.... I'm not sure on the technical feasibility of this, but could a new Mega-Evolution technically be downloadable along with an item? I mean, a model, a cry and some other stuff allowing GameFreak to add Mega Evolutions later on, the data being transferred to the game when the Thingynite is downloaded. Wifi battling would require a download of the same model and textures before battles, to ensure that the required data is on both players' carts (realistically, it would be downloaded the moment you connect to WiFi, so that all players will have access to the same data).

If that's the case, GameFreak could theoretically keep adding Mega Evolutions after the games' release.

If not, well, there are always later games. Either way, I think we'll see quite a few of them as time goes by.

It would be absolutely technically feasible. The only reason GameFreak would not do that is if they did not want to do it. Frankly, I think they really should, because it absolutely minimizes the chance of data-mining. DLC Content can also be easily supported in link battles with players, as demonstrated by Awakening.

Stone RG

Megas are broke
R u kdn me. This was way too much. I hate charizard, i have hated him since i started playing pokemon because of how mainstream and fanboyish people tend to be for him, yet GameFreak does it once again, one of his laziest designed pokemon (dont tell me Charizard is original in any way, bar the fact that he isnt Fire/Dragon), gets once more a bump, maybe needed yes, on the other hand, a lot of pokemon need bumps more than charizard.

But what made my depression was the fact that now i know that The Origin was only done to showcase Mega Charizard X, and i was getting hopes high for a new series/more specials. :[

Fuck you Gamefreak

Did you just make a Mainstream Fanboyism Rant with a Sword Art Online Avatar?

I'm feeling better about my decision with X version. A sort of bluish ghost fire dragon is excellent consolation for having to deal with the bulkier Mewtwo. In fact, I might like to see some more B.A. versions of kanto starters to help me make selection decisions.

Spritzee Evo: "Hey, big boy"

It kinda looks like a showgirl, like in a Vegas performance.
It goes from a bird creature with some plague doctor inspiration to a fashion model (much milder comparison :P) wearing a cotton ball dress with some plague doctor inspiration.
I don't know why, but for some reason Swirlix's evo reminds me a tiny bit of Quina from FFIX...

Didn't see this posted. Anyone want to calculate Frogadier stats?

Taken from the live stream posted earlier.

Edit: Also if it hasn't been posted here's someone else who got the game early. http://instagram.com/jadieekong#
A quick calc. assuming gen V mechanics, 15 IV, about 12 EVs in all stats

HP - around 55
att - around 70
def - around 50
spat - around 80
sp def - around 60
spd - around 105 (!)

It may be worth someone else checking because this is using my phone's calculator and the bulbapedia page. However, the stats look about right for a mid-evo starter

The final evo's stats may come out like Sceptile's.

I will probably get this and bulbasaur for a battle toads run.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Oh my gosh oh my gosh, the fairies are so cute! >v<///
I guess I like them because I'm female.

Maybe I'll end up neither using Gardevoir nor Mismagius, and start to use the new ones.
I hope fairies are tricksters that do not get into a straight fight like dragons do. (Which partially explains why dragons have not a clue on how to attack them.)

I think they really are trying to get more little girls to play it, and this time they seem successful in doing so.
(Back then in Diamond Pearl, they TRIED. But most girls back then found Dawn and the contest costumes horrid.)

Didn't see this posted. Anyone want to calculate Frogadier stats?

Taken from the live stream posted earlier.

Edit: Also if it hasn't been posted here's someone else who got the game early. http://instagram.com/jadieekong#
Here we go again!! Normal assumptions - Lv18, 15 IV's, and the said Lax nature:
  • HP: 51; range: 49-51
  • Atk: 33; range: 63-65
  • Def: 29; range: 46-48
  • SpA: 37; range: 74-76
  • SpD: 27; range: 54-59
  • Spe: 46; range: 99-101
edit: Just to note, I'm also using NO EV's when I've been calculating. Just so you all know.

EDIT: CRAP I think this was with 31 IV's not 15...

Last edited:
I am warming up to the Spritzee evo pretty quickly. It looks like something out of Dr. Seuss or Alice in Wonderland.

Plus it's a damn can-can dancer flamingo.

Perhaps I set my expectations too high by looking at fanart of a Spritzee evo... but my heart has become cold to this... this... THING. :pirate:

Am I the only one extremely disappointed by the in-battle animation for Charizard X? We went from the beautiful wing flapping of Charizard and Charizard Y (and Noivern for that matter) to it just seeming to hover in mid-air without moving its wings... Maybe because it lost its Flying-type it forgot how...? It makes me curious how that Sky Battle mechanics will accommodate for it, especially if Mega's retain their evolution upon switching out.

EDIT: There's also always hope that the animation isn't done for it in that clip. Like when we saw shadows in Sky Battles...

Oh my gosh oh my gosh, the fairies are so cute! >v<///
I guess I like them because I'm female.
Oh, don't you worry. You're on a pokemon forum, so you're certainly surrounded by a good deal many girly men. (guilty)

I'm really not into the... cupcake... ice cream sunday... thing. Then again, Clefable and Azumarill grew on me for their play styles so anything could happen. The Spritzee evo though... THOSE PIERCING EYES. I wouldn't mind it evolving again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)