Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol R_N for leak thread MVP

Mooooving on from the "everything is fake" deal... I'm wondering just how many Pokemon are getting the Fairy retcon. Togepi didn't surprise me at all, but Gardevoir (when it was first revealed) and Mr. Mime did for sure, along with something like Dunsparce not getting the retcon, would've bet money on that. I assume it'll be mostly Normal and Psychic types getting their types changed but hey, never know. Oh yeah that reminds me, there haven't been any sightings of the Chansey line have there? If they got switched to Fairy or Normal/Fairy watch out. Seems likely to me, too.
If the Chansey line gets Fairy typing, then that would be so..broken IMO?

Mooooving on from the "everything is fake" deal... I'm wondering just how many Pokemon are getting the Fairy retcon. Togepi didn't surprise me at all, but Gardevoir (when it was first revealed) and Mr. Mime did for sure, along with something like Dunsparce not getting the retcon, would've bet money on that. I assume it'll be mostly Normal and Psychic types getting their types changed but hey, never know. Oh yeah that reminds me, there haven't been any sightings of the Chansey line have there? If they got switched to Fairy or Normal/Fairy watch out. Seems likely to me, too.
Wait Dunsparce didn't get the Fairy type?

Side note: This thread has now reached in pages, the number of Pokemon available in Gen I. Happy Mew everyone.

Wait Dunsparce didn't get the Fairy type?

Side note: This thread has now reached in pages, the number of Pokemon available in Gen I. Happy Mew everyone.
Mewtwo* ;)

EDIT-- sorry, my friend said he'd get on here and make me look dumb. I thought he was bluffing lol it's Mew
Happy Mew! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
A normal fairy Chansey/Blissey wouldn't be so broken as a matter of fact now Gengar can actually beat out Blissey maybe if it's smart, it'd be weak to Scizor and as a matter of fact it'll just make steel moves on the offensive dragons even more common.

Fairy/Flying Togekiss I'm so happy though. I'm glad Fairy's are almost being a tank type. I mean minus Gardevoir and Mr. Mime all fairy's can go tanky, something that we need in the megafest of a meta we will have.

Happy Mew.

A normal fairy Chansey/Blissey wouldn't be so broken as a matter of fact now Gengar can actually beat out Blissey maybe if it's smart, and it'd be weak to Scizor.

Fairy/Flying Togekiss I'm so happy though. I'm glad Fairy's are almost being a tank type. I mean minus Gardevoir and Mr. Mime all fairy's can go tanky, something that we need in the megafest of a meta we will have.

Happy Mew.
I'm excited to see how how much Togekiss rises in usage with its new type...

Actually, I think Gardevoir fits the Fairy type very well. It reminds me of a light-elf, in my impression.

I'm very happy that Togekiss will be Fairy/Flying. Watch out Garchomp - you've got a challenger! (its newfound 4-slot move syndrome's a slight problem though)

IIRC Dream World is being closed for good in December or January. inb4 Game Freak doesn't release Chandy and Serp.
Do we know if Dream World abilities will still be considered "legitimate"? Or will they then be considered hacked Pokemon?

Hmm.... Er.... 151 pages and I've only been reading posts, not posting. I'm totally in love with the Stats of generation VI's Pokemon, except for Sylveon's Speed, but eh, it's a win/lose situation. Bulky Fairy Eeveelution, that's pretty awesome. I've been raising competive Modest/Calm/or Timid Togekiss sice generation IV, so Fairy/Flying is a big bonus for my Female, Modest, Serene Grace, Shiny Togekiss, May. I was originally gonna go with Chespin/Bulbasaur, but I'm more into /Squirtle now. I'm still getting X, and I'm content about the low number of Pokemon. I really want Mega Galvantula, Mega Heracross, and (totally unconfirmed) Moxie Mega Honchkrow, but eh, I'm a dreamer. Spritzee's evolution looks like a fat Vegas Hooker, which I'm hoping for some competitive viability. Any word on Spritzee's family, Litleo's family, and Gourgeist's stats yet?

Happy Mew...

Last edited:

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
We will still have those PokéMiles or whatever, and Serial Codes. They totally can keep the Hidden Ability distribution going, it just will be completely different and with no shitty Flash minigames

(yeah ok they were actually cool but FUCKING ICE CREAM)

Then again, if Blissey got a Fairy-type (and not Chansey), that would be quite interesting.
Only if Chansey keeps Normal-type and Blissey changes to pure-Fairy. I'd get sick of facing both but heh better than 4drag2mag and this will be my last borderline competitive post here jeez leaker people release Megavoir's stats already

Last edited:
If the Chansey line gets Fairy typing, then that would be so..broken IMO?
Gaining a weakness to Scizor's Bullet Punch =/= broken. Just saying.

In other news, Josh caught a Pumpkaboo, and is going to try and figure out the whole form thing. Interestingly, a little kid in the game says he saw a huge Gourgeist and that nobody believes him. Large Gourgeist = the Great Pumpkin?

We will still have those PokéMiles or whatever, and Serial Codes. They totally can keep the Hidden Ability distribution going, it just will be completely different and with no shitty Flash minigames

(yeah ok they were actually cool but FUCKING ICE CREAM)
(Yeah ain't nobody got time for the Ice Cream scooping game. I don't care if hordes of Hoppip starved because of me, I ain't wasting no berry on weak ass Pokémon that I don't even like or want in my party anyway.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)