Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
why in god's name would gamefreak - and nintendo by extension - want to promote the use of a console that they no longer produce as opposed to promoting a console that they do want to sell new games on, especially since the fandom wants these games [as a whole] and they were quite popular, and could also make older fans pick up a 3ds or get back into pokemon again.

the bigger question is why wouldn't they make them? especially since it'd be so much easier than making an entirely new game from scratch?

e: not to mention that we're getting some new kidlies who've never played those games before, so it'd be like a new game to them.
plus, it's not like they've made a profit off of selling gba carts for like what six years at least now

Not to completely de-rail the topic but a Gen 3 was compatible with gen 5 as both games could be played on an original DS. A gen 3 re-make with a heavy gen 4 influence could allow all Pokemon to be captured, like gen 1 re-makes had with Gen 3. Gen 4 and 5 can be played on a3DS, gen 3 cannot.

Moving on, do we have any new info on Horde battles?

Moving on, do we have any new info on Horde battles?
Well, from what I saw in the video walkthroughs before the guy made them private, it seems that they are triggered by using Honey. Logic would dictate that the same would hold true for Sweet Scent, though obviously I don't actually know this for sure. I also haven't seen any horde battles that weren't triggered by Honey, which means either they're extremely rare or outright nonexistent without Honey use. I can't say how things work with catching something in a horde battle because the guy missed a flawless opportunity- last Gulpin standing was in the red. Would have been perfect.

Come on now I JUST SAID NOT TO DO THIS
The way i see it is that they're making almost every kanto mons available in kalos so that r/s remakes can be designed without having to worry about kanto. Also taking past remakes into consideration won't the r/s remakes have the same problems as the original r/s(water, wingull-tentacool, water)?Heartgold and soulsilver had the exact same problems as the original g/s/c.(horrible pokemon distribution, no challenge and boring kanto gyms)

WHAT DID I JUST SAY
I guess some people are hard at hearing...

Is Plusle in Pokemon X or Y? Because she's been a version exclusive since she appeared on the 4th gen games... (She was in all of the 3rd gen games but then she was only in Diamond, Heart Gold, Black and Black 2)

Has anyone found Gyradosnite?

I'm surprised we haven't seen any Xerneas stats yet. The good news for me is I really like Yveltal... but those stats have me wondering which nature to go with. He seems like a mixed bruiser, doesn't he?

I guess some people are hard at hearing...

Is Plusle in Pokemon X or Y? Because she's been a version exclusive since she appeared on the 4th gen games... (She was in all of the 3rd gen games but then she was only in Diamond, Heart Gold, Black and Black 2)

Has anyone found Gyradosnite?
unsure on plusle however the only image of mega gyarados i have seen is one where the mega gyrados belongs to the player's opponent. the player was using mega charizard Y in the screenshot. He did confirm that it resisted Ice and took neutral damage from rock meaning it gets some kind of typing change. Unfortunately the mega gyarados didnt belong to the player so as far as i know there isnt any new information of gyaradosite. However several people including myself asked questions about which stats on charizard y get upgraded as well as how the drought mechanics work so we can either confirm or falsify the rumor about the auto weather nerf. He posted the picture like 9 hours ago so it is probably a safe to assume he is in bed. hopefully he will get back to us tomorrow.

Also, is there going to be a powerful new Dark-type attack? Because Fairy's -4 days old and is already outclassing what should be the most brutally powerful type.

Goddammit Game Freak...

holy shit Yvetal gets disable huh thats a start for sure. (And then you find out that Disable's accuracy was nerfed down to 50% or whatever it was before)

Also, is there going to be a powerful new Dark-type attack? Because Fairy's -4 days old and is already outclassing what should be the most brutally powerful type.

Goddammit Game Freak...
Dark's supposed to be a sneaky type but it is kind of ridiculous that we don't seem to have a new, stronger Dark type attack.

A consistently stronger Dark Type attack that works normally and has useful distribution.

Goddammit Game Freak...
Dark's supposed to be a sneaky type but it is kind of ridiculous that we don't seem to have a new, stronger Dark type attack.

A consistently stronger Dark Type attack that works normally and has useful distribution.
You got 2 80 BP moves in Crunch and Dark Pulse as well as the 70 Night Slash. pursuit and Sucker Punch in a pinch but they're less consistent. Unless you're thinking a dark type Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, Thunder or Draco Meteor type move? If only Oblivion Wing was Dark Type

You got 2 80 BP moves in Crunch and Dark Pulse as well as the 70 Night Slash. pursuit and Sucker Punch in a pinch but they're less consistent. Unless you're thinking a dark type Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, Thunder or Draco Meteor type move? If only Oblivion Wing was Dark Type
Yeah I was thinking more things in the 95 range minimum, but also the 120 gang would be nice

Ohh you know I wonder if Yveltal (& Xerneas) get another exclusive move at a higher level? Like how Reshiram & Zekrom have Fusion Flare & Fusion Bolt but when they get to level 100 they learn Blue Flare & Bolt Strike

Yeah I was thinking more things in the 95 range minimum, but also the 120 gang would be nice

Ohh you know I wonder if Yveltal (& Xerneas) get another exclusive move at a higher level? Like how Reshiram & Zekrom have Fusion Flare & Fusion Bolt but when they get to level 100 they learn Blue Flare & Bolt Strike
Dark Surf? That'd actually be a pretty cool move.

That would be cool to see. Yveltal could get a 100 damage 90% accurate dark move that may increase one of it's attacking stats and Xerneas gets a Fairy equivalent that increases a defensive stat? Or I've just got wishful thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)