Hammie is back ^^ (XY only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I'm totally jealous! How did you manage to get flawless? I've caught a few tri-flawless, but so far not even a good spitback. Any tips for someone who hasn't bred since gen 4? :3
Destiny knot, ive gotten a 31/x/x/31/31/31 timid gastly using it. Still trying to find out its defense, i believe its 20-23.

Welcome back! Good luck :D
Yey, Timetwister :D Thanks ^^

Wow, I'm totally jealous! How did you manage to get flawless? I've caught a few tri-flawless, but so far not even a good spitback. Any tips for someone who hasn't bred since gen 4? :3
I used the destiny knot item that let you pass 5 IVs. It definitely makes it a lot easier, but make sure you have ALL Ivs you want to breed covered, because getting them randomly will be very hard! so for example a good start would be 31/x/31/x/x/x with x/x/x/31/31/31 and then switch parents when you get better parent but like I said, make sure that at least one of the parent have every IV you want to pass.

I have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant technician Scythers if you want to trade. 0533 5298 6906
Yeah, I'm interested :) I see that you joined today thought, would you be okay with trading me the Scyther first so I can just check the IVs. Sorry, its just that its so easy to just make an account and scam people so nothing personal I believe most people are decent beings, haha :)

I have a Shiny Ferroseed I could trade.

I also have a Shiny Jolly DW Fletchling with 18-19/22-23/28-29/24-29/22-23/31.

I also have some other Jolly DW Fletchling.
Jolly - Gale Wings - 22-23/8-9/31/28-29/28-29/31
Jolly - Gale Wings - 12-13/28-29/31/24-25/26-27/31

I also have tons of DW mons if you're interested in any of them.

I don't care whether its the male or the female, I just need the IVs.
I might be interested in the Ferroseed, a bit more interested in DW pokés, but I will probably want at least 3 females but nature and IVs won't matter.
The pokeball is very important thought..

I'm looking for Diggersby (premier ball/luxury ball), Helioptile (Luxury ball/Ultra ball), Whirlipede (Premier ball/Heal ball), Tyrunt (Premier ball/luxury ball), Ivysaur (Nest ball, that's the green one right? xD), Skrelp (Heal ball/Dive ball). If you don't have these in you safari I'm not in a super hurry to get them, so I can wait couple of days if needed.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Idt I have much but I got a spare 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Bellyjet huge power Marill that I could trade for a gooey goomy. How does that sound?

Idt I have much but I got a spare 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Bellyjet huge power Marill that I could trade for a gooey goomy. How does that sound?
Definetely interested :D Its not like I have much either ;) And woah, definetely want those safari pokes xD I just have lame bugs..

Yeah sure just added you.
Okay, were do I find you friend code? I have to get ready cause I have to leave in about an hour, but could probably sneak in a trade :)

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Alright I'm hopping on

EDIT: ty ^_^. Double check my marill to see if I traded the right one. Already checked w/ the judge but I'm pretty sleepy atm so there's a chance I could mess up

Would you like to trade any of them above for mine? -

Adamant Marill - Belly Drum + Aqua Jet - 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Huge Power

nvm, I read above. Seems like Jibaku has already traded you one.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Welcome back Hamstern. I haven't even started my X game as I'll probably wait another month when we have another 3DS. I'll be looking forward to your breeding successes.

Yeah, I did just trade for one. But feel free to come back when you have bred something else :)

Welcome back Hamstern. I haven't even started my X game as I'll probably wait another month when we have another 3DS. I'll be looking forward to your breeding successes.
Thanks Expert Evan :D Woah, I could never wait that long, haha :P

Whoa, Hi Hamstern.
Hi Minigot :D

I'd like one of those Marril. CMT?

Also, Hamstern, I've bred flawless Protean Timid Froakies! Want a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Protean Froakie for Goodra?

I'll be back in 2.5 hours to trade!

Last edited:
I'm looking for Diggersby (premier ball/luxury ball), Helioptile (Luxury ball/Ultra ball), Whirlipede (Premier ball/Heal ball), Tyrunt (Premier ball/luxury ball), Ivysaur (Nest ball, that's the green one right? xD), Skrelp (Heal ball/Dive ball). If you don't have these in you safari I'm not in a super hurry to get them, so I can wait couple of days if needed.
I can get any of those except for Skrelp, Tyrunt and Whirlipede. I would like one of those Goodras if you still have one.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey Hamstern! welcome back!

I have a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Protean Froakie that I'd like to trade for the Female Gooey Goomy.

I'd like one of those Marril. CMT?

Also, Hamstern, I've bred flawless Protean Timid Froakies! Want a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Protean Froakie for Goodra?

I'll be back in 2.5 hours to trade!

Hey Hamstern! welcome back!

I have a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Protean Froakie that I'd like to trade for the Female Gooey Goomy.
Hm, okay so I have two offers of the same pokémon here xD Pokéguy has first priority since he posted first, but I have to ask what balls are they bred in? xD Cause dive ball wins <3 Also hi Ditto! Wow, I'm suprised how many wi-fiers are still here <3 Have to go to bed now thought.

I can get any of those except for Skrelp, Tyrunt and Whirlipede. I would like one of those Goodras if you still have one.
Starting to think Skrelp and Tyrunt isn't available at all =/ And luckily I just had Whirlipede show up in one of my safari zones. But If you could get Helioptile (luxury ball or ultra ball, I seriosly can't choose, if you could get both it would be super nice xD), Ivysaur (nest ball) and Diggersby (premier ball) that would be cool. All have to be females, but nature or IVs aren't very picky.

hi Hamstern, if you are just looking for specific natures of Aegislash and Aurorus. I can breed you pretty much anything nature wise.

Hi, Hammie! I still visit the forum once in a while. I only just started my X game today. I have Y in the mail. Should arrive soon.

Good luck with the new trade thread. I might be back to visit for trades later. :)

Hm, okay so I have two offers of the same pokémon here xD Pokéguy has first priority since he posted first, but I have to ask what balls are they bred in? xD Cause dive ball wins <3 Also hi Ditto! Wow, I'm suprised how many wi-fiers are still here <3 Have to go to bed now thought.
You can get yours from Ditto. Mine are just bred in the normal red and white balls. My parents were caught in different balls, couldn't be helped. Oh well, maybe I'll come back if I breed something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)