Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for;

Shiny Froakie (M)
Ability: Protean
Nature: Hasty/Naive
IV's don't matter

Offering anything I have in return.

I know I'm kinda random but I thought I should inform you that you can grind for metal coat in the lost hotel. They are magnetone in there and they hold metal coat. It's only 5% of the time that they carry metal coat ,but with compoundeyes it increase to 20% per encounter. Butterfree helped me alot in getting it with thief and sleep powder.
thanks for that!

Looking for Flawless Timid Gengar and Flawless Adamant Honedge. Offering Flawless Protean Timid Froakie.

Also looking for Masterballs, Choice Items, Focus Sash and Life Orbs. Offering 31/X/31/31/X/31 Timid Protean Froakies.

Looking for Flawless Timid Gengar and Flawless Adamant Honedge. Offering Flawless Protean Timid Froakie.

Also looking for Masterballs, Choice Items, Focus Sash and Life Orbs. Offering 31/X/31/31/X/31 Timid Protean Froakies.
I got x1 Master ball.

I got an extra scizor from a French with swarm and brave or you could wait a little bit until a breed brand new one with an approiate nature and technician. So do u want to wait a bit for a technician scyther with a metal coat or u want my extra scizor?
I'll wait. How long are you thinking? And thanks a bunch in advance

Looking for Flawless Timid Gengar and Flawless Adamant Honedge. Offering 31/X/31/31/31/31 Protean Timid Froakie.

Looking for a male Adamant Gyarados/Magikarp (preferably good IVs ["outstanding/relatively superior" potential] for breeding)

Can offer a female Gastly flawless in Speed and with an IV of 26 in SpA. Can breed good IV Adamant Honedges and have an HP Electric Froakie . I can breed either gender and any nature of Bagon, Fennekin, Froakie, Squirtle, Charmander, Torchic, Smeargle, Honedge, Tyrunt, Fletchling, Deino, Eevee, or Gothita.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)