Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
^Munna is a tad better, I hear. Get one, breed it. Munna eggs hatch almost twice as fast as Abra or Ralts eggs. Munna is only available post-E4, though.

Wheres the x and y data collection?

Wheres the Mega Stone of Alakazam?

and are there any synchronisers with False Swipe?
The thread was closed because each new discovery has its own research thread now.

It's in a super glowy-rainbow platform area of Reflection Cave near the place where you find the TM for Gyro Ball.

Nope. You're better off having a fainted Synchronizer in the first slot and using a False Swiper in the second.

Just a quick question. I downloaded the event torchic and got it from the pokémon center. If I delete my save, will I be able to get another torchic in a new game?

I have also heard that it's now impossible to get more than 252 EVs in one stat instead of 255. Is this true?

Assuming, we fix the Roamer IV Glitch in RS and FRGL beforehand, will the roamer be considered legitimate when we RNG it?

How does the new exp share work in regards to EV's?

For example, if I got into a horde fight with Whismurs and each of my pokemon had a power weight and pokerus what would the EV yield be on a pokemon that didn't participate in the battle?

Edit: Nevermind, I found Stellar's thread on it.

Last edited:

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Can someone explain to me in simple sentences/steps how people got flawless Pokemon so easily? I kind of want to know. >_>

Can someone explain to me in simple sentences/steps how people got flawless Pokemon so easily? I kind of want to know. >_>
1) Get a Destiny Knot;
2) Get a couple of baby monsters that, when evolved, will be compatible with the 'mon you want flawless. Alternatively, get a few Dittos/other compatible monsters in Friend Safari;
3) Breed away.

(1) makes it so 5 IVs are passed down from the parents instead of the normal 3;
(2.a) is because monsters from the "No Egg" family always have 3 perfect IVs. This usually means the legendary monsters, but also means baby monsters and Nidorina. Poor, poor Nidorina.
(2.b) is because monsters from the Friend Safari always have 2 perfect IVs.

After you get the suitable monsters, everything is just up to probability, really.

Um just a question, why is Torterra and Ground both continent pokemon. Also a question why should Gyarados a be a flying type.

Does anyone know a date/time when it does NOT rain in Route 14? I'm trying to go horde hunting for an Ekans, and not being able to use Sweet Scent is really frustrating.

Edit: Nevermind, I just had to get to the Haunted House.

Last edited:
How handy.

My own question: Is there anyway of viewing the other two legendary birds that you do not have in your game besides trading to complete the Kalos Pokedex?
I'm pretty sure theres a cafe somewhere in lumiose city where a guy shows you pokemon you havent seen to complete your pokedex. You might have to do some research on it though.

Can Pokemon who can have Levitate be used in Sky Battles if they don't have Levitate as their current ability (e.g. Bronzong with Heatproof).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)