Switching Gastrodon sprites

Which gastrodon form should showdown use this gen?

• West sea form (pink)

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • East sea form (blue)

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ever since gastro was released, its pink form was used on showdown while its blue form was ignored. I think there should be an option for preference or at least switch the sprites this gen.

Another pokemon that could be included in this are deerling's and sawsbuck's seasonal forms (and to a "lesser" extent unown's forms and spinda's different fur colors.)

All of the other pokemons with alternate forms such as basculin were already included so I dont see why not these shouldnt be included as well.

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Yeah I think you should have the option to choose.

ito would you mind updating the OP with a couple other Pokemon, the ones off the top of my head right now are Sawsbuck's summer, autumn and winter forms and the same for Deerling.

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
All I could find was deerling, sawsbuck, unown, and spikey ear pichu to add to the list since all the rest are already included. But yeah, these changes could probably be easily done.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
All I could find was deerling, sawsbuck, unown, and spikey ear pichu to add to the list since all the rest are already included. But yeah, these changes could probably be easily done.
For the record, Spiky-Eared Pichu has exclusive moves and cannot be transferred out of the game it is obtained in.

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
For the record, Spiky-Eared Pichu has exclusive moves and cannot be transferred out of the game it is obtained in.
fair enough although spikey ear pichu does look a lot cuter haha. I'll take it off the OP then and I guess I can put spinda in its place (altho you probably cant expect them to put a ton of spinda forms. 2 or 3 is good enough).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)