Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the timid gengar I have with perfect IV and EV cannot learn hp fire? So I have to train another one with less stats or something? What am I going to do for coverage now. That's just silly

so the timid gengar I have with perfect IV and EV cannot learn hp fire? So I have to train another one with less stats or something? What am I going to do for coverage now. That's just silly
yeah it has to have lower then perfect cause full perfect is always hidden power dark

Need to know where to find Flying Gem and Lum Berry in Pokemon X. Thanks.
There was a short discussion in IRC about the Flying Gem. I think we came to the conclusion that it isn't in the game yet (or it just hasn't been found); only the Normal Gem is. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
There was a short discussion in IRC about the Flying Gem. I think we came to the conclusion that it isn't in the game yet (or it just hasn't been found); only the Normal Gem is. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
No you are correct. Some have speculated that the pokemileage club will offer these items once the Attractions mentioned on the Global Link website start appearing.

got a bunch of elekids + electabuzz i'm trying to get rid of. they're all male/static/adamant/poke ball, no egg moves.

elekid:

28/29/31/29/4/31
31/8-10/31/25/28/27
31/14-15/31/25/28-29/27-28
31/4-7/31/25/4/31
27-28/29/31/20-24/28-29/31

electabuzz:

31/29/31/25/28/27

i also have a 31/28/9/2/23/31 quiet electabuzz, which i'm willing to just give away on the very low chance anyone actually wants it for the hp/spd/attk

right now i'm mostly just trying to expand my breeding pool, so make an offer with anything that would make a good parent - IVs, nature, egg moves, moves it can pass on as egg moves, whatever. i'm just going to release these if no one takes them, so i'm not at all picky. but i'd especially like:

medicham with fire and/or ice punch, specifically jolly.
female electabuzz/electivire, because i can't seem to hatch a good one myself. either 31 speed with good HP or jolly with 31 attack.
any well-IVed or natured ditto
an eevee, froakie, spritzee, squirtle, bulbasaur, larvitar, or skrelp, or one of their evolutions
jolly or modest sync
male fairy egg group (or ditto) pokemon with 31 attk + jolly/adamant, 31 sattk + modest/timid, or 31 speed with any of those natures

anything here is pretty negotiable though

Need to know where to find Flying Gem and Lum Berry in Pokemon X. Thanks.
lum tree is on route 16

Last edited:
got a bunch of elekids + electabuzz i'm trying to get rid of. they're all male/static/adamant, no egg moves.
lum tree is on route 16
I'm hatching Amaura's now, have a few quad flawless that will end up as Wonder Trades, I can take an Elekid off your hands

Thanks, anyone know where Lum Berry is if it is in the game at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)