Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just surprised someone would post that to GTS without having a "back-up". Good find for me this morning, I guess :)
lol I put tons of pokes to the gts as well without checking so its quite possible I dumped even better pokes not everyone checks all their pokes (since I have over 400 in my boxxes that would be too time consuming as well)

I have one question in which i am really interested, so once i read that your Trainer ID can somehow raise your chance of obtaining shiny pokemon, that happens when you have a repetitive number, for example: 04000 or 11111. They say, with this ID your rate would flew to a incredible 1 to 2000 chance of getting shiny, so my question is: Is that really true? My number: 05000 and if i convert this to a binary mode there is only five 1, while others usually have overall number between 8 and 12. So those who knows, what will you say?

I want to read post that will fully reveal this question in all the aspects, thank you.
Btw, im looking for shiny treecko, soft reseting a lot. Do not want to RNG it, please, answer only if you know for sure.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for ANY male Pokemon in the field egg group, preferably modest/timid, but not a problem if some other nature. Must be 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs.

Offering perfect Riolu. See Sig.

I have one question in which i am really interested, so once i read that your Trainer ID can somehow raise your chance of obtaining shiny pokemon, that happens when you have a repetitive number, for example: 04000 or 11111. They say, with this ID your rate would flew to a incredible 1 to 2000 chance of getting shiny, so my question is: Is that really true? My number: 05000 and if i convert this to a binary mode there is only five 1, while others usually have overall number between 8 and 12. So those who knows, what will you say?

I want to read post that will fully reveal this question in all the aspects, thank you.
Btw, im looking for shiny treecko, soft reseting a lot. Do not want to RNG it, please, answer only if you know for sure.
From my understanding this isn't true. It is, however, true that the probability is based on your Trainer ID in combination with a few other factors. Changing your ID isn't going to change the probability of a shiny pokemon occurring.

I need ANY Ditto to start breeding, so if you have a throwaway one that I could just have, that'd be awesome. Don't have anything of value to trade for it though .

Either way I'll have to wait until tomorrow, it's almost 4am zzz. If I stay up much longer I might as well not sleep at all.
pm me

From my understanding this isn't true. It is, however, true that the probability is based on your Trainer ID in combination with a few other factors. Changing your ID isn't going to change the probability of a shiny pokemon occurring.
That made me upset, because that SR seems to be a little boring after 1500 resets XD but i will seek for it anyways, eh. My first SR quest ended in a good way, shiny after 1434, but now luck isn't on my side, i guess

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Seeking: any 31/x/31/31/31/31 male pokemon in the field egg group: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Field_(Egg_Group)

Offering:

- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Riolu with bullet punch & crunch (both jolly and adamant available).
- OR 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Hawlucha.
- OR a masterball.
- OR a rare candy as interest (I only need to borrow your pokemon for about an hour, then I will return it with a rare candy attached).

Seeking: any 31/x/31/31/31/31 male pokemon in the field egg group: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Field_(Egg_Group)

Offering:

- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Riolu with bullet punch & crunch (both jolly and adamant available).
- OR 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Hawlucha.
- OR a masterball.
- OR a rare candy as interest (I only need to borrow your pokemon for about an hour, then I will return it with a rare candy attached).
I have bold eevees I can trade you.
I have class and will be out in an hour.

Looking for a good Adamant Honedge with 4+ 31 IVs. Got a lot of Jolly 4 31 IV'd Gible's in Pokeballs and three 31/31/xx/31/31/31 female Jolly Gible in Pokeballs.
PM/VM if you got interest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)