Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sure man, what's the IV's on the Klefkis ? FC is 4081-5630-0086 and in-game name is Link. I am going out for a bit though if you don't mind waiting. I will add your FC as soon as I am home.
It's alright bro take care. Btw the Klefki with only have HP-Defense-Special Defense IVs, if you need attack too then I can do it for you; and my IGN is Red

It's alright bro take care. Btw the Klefki with only have HP-Defense-Special Defense IVs, if you need attack too then I can do it for you; and my IGN is Red
Nah man, I am mostly using it for swagger+substitute+thunder wave so attack doesn't matter lol.

I don't have anything you want, but I'm in need of a GW Fletchinder (nature doesn't matter, I'll breed it myself). I do have a 4 IV Jolly Scrappy Kanga (Hp/Atk/SpD/Spd or Atk/Def/SpD/Spd) to offer?
Sure man, would it be a problem if you return it once you are done breeding ? It's level 100 so it's the one I am using lol.

Would anyone happen to have a Ditto Friend Safari? I, unfortunately, do not have much to offer but a Rock Safari with Boldore, Magcargo, and Barbaracle. My FC is 3196-4036-7957.

Hey all, does any one have any Swift Swim Poliwag ( Which has been a week of searching for! ) or a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur or a Friend Safari with Dittos? I can offer 5 IVed Noibats, 5 IVed Fletchlings ( with Flame Body ), Pokerus Pokemon, or those 2 with Pokerus or a Friend Safari with Galvantula ( unobtainable in-game ) and Helioptile ( Solar Power )

Edit: Would prefer a foreign Swift Swim Poliwag
I do not have a Swift Swim Poliwag, but will try and find one. I am actually in need of a Galvantula Safari.

Would anyone happen to have a Ditto Friend Safari? I, unfortunately, do not have much to offer but a Rock Safari with Boldore, Magcargo, and Barbaracle. My FC is 3196-4036-7957.

I do not have a Swift Swim Poliwag, but will try and find one. I am actually in need of a Galvantula Safari.
Well I would appreciate if you get me a ( preferably japanes ) Swift Swim Poliwag, but if you cant then you can just add me anyways, you have my code in my sig, but what's yours?

Well I would appreciate if you get me a ( preferably japanes ) Swift Swim Poliwag, but if you cant then you can just add me anyways, you have my code in my sig, but what's yours?
I cannot get you a Japanese one, but I will look for a Swift Swim one for you right now. Great, I posted my friend code in my last post.

Does anyone have a male meowstic with prankster? If not, how does the ability transfer work when Espurrs don't have a DW ability?
I have a male Espurr with a hidden ability that will evolve into a Prankster Meowstic.

I cannot get you a Japanese one, but I will look for a Swift Swim one for you right now. Great, I posted my friend code in my last post.

I have a male Espurr with a hidden ability that will evolve into a Prankster Meowstic.
Oh cool. I thought Espurr just had 3 abilities and one wasn't DW, thanks for clarifying!

Oh cool. I thought Espurr just had 3 abilities and one wasn't DW, thanks for clarifying!
No problem. ^ ^

By the way, noivern, I just caught and bred a Swift Swim Poliwag for you. It does not have a good nature and I am not sure about the IV's, but let me know if you still want it. It also has the added bonus of knowing the egg move Haze.

I've got spitbacks: (4 IV) pokemon that I'm looking to trade away. Ask for the IVs you want and I'll find the closest match.

DD + Outrage Jolly Charmander
Jolly Gible
Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini
Jolly Larvitar
Adamant Drilbur

Wants:
Other spitbacks that I need
Power Items (1:1)
Battle Items (1:2)

Last edited:

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Here are a few of my biggest needs at this time:

breeding parents, must be male, any nature, any species, for:

amorphous group (gastly, ralts, dusclops, etc...): 31/x/31/31/31/31
field group (smeargle, torchic, etc...): 31/31/31/x/31/31

I won't have access to my game until later tonight so hopefully we could trade by then.

I have as spitbacks such as speed boost torchics with baton pass, feint, low kick, reversal & squirtles with aura sphere and dragon pulse.

Among the parents I also have available for trade include:
male wingull: 31/31/31/x/31/31
male clauncher: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Looking for a Dragonair Safari, or possible just someone to trade a Multiscale spitback. I can offer some Wish Eevee spitbacks, I also have a pretty good Trevenant that I got from Wonder Trade. It's 31/x/31/x/31/31 or something and JP.

I'm about to go to work now and I won't be back for another eight hours or so, but it you are interested PM me. Thanks.

Yes you can- there is a higher chance that the baby will have the mother's ability but I think it is only 60% chance. That mans that you have a 40% chance of breeding a Technician Scyther from a Swarm one.
From the breeding guides I've all looked up there is no possible way to get a HA hatch without the male having the ability and being matched with a ditto, or the female when paired with a ditto or any pokemon in it's egg group. the 60% chance will decide between a pokemon's other abilities if they have multiple ones besides it's HA.

Looking to trade off my spitbacks:

5 IV spitback cleffas
4 IV scyther spitbacks (None of the 4 are SpA)
4 IV HP Bunnelby spitbacks
Ideal 5 Bunnelby spitbacks, but with the wrong ability

Need:
Charizardite X/M2nite X/Manectrite
Life Orb, CB

I have a question. Can you relearn egg moves that you've forgotten? Like, say I forgot Aqua Jet on my azumarill, will I be able to get it back by relearner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)