Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is my first time playing pokemon and breeding; my first breeded pokemon is adamant shroomish with seed bullet and i have some 4x IV (non-SpA; both HA and normal abilities) i would like to trade for others interesting 4x IV pokemons.
My question is how to check the IVs of the pokemons before trading?? any tips for safe trades are welcome!

Is my first time playing pokemon and breeding; my first breeded pokemon is adamant shroomish with seed bullet and i have some 4x IV (non-SpA; both HA and normal abilities) i would like to trade for others interesting 4x IV pokemons.
My question is how to check the IVs of the pokemons before trading?? any tips for safe trades are welcome!
Go to Kiloude City and there is a purple-haired trainer in the Pokemon Center who will check IVs for you.

If a Pokemon has flawless stats, he will list them, followed by "these stats can't be beat!".

There's a guy in Kiloude who tells you what stats have perfect ivs. You can also start a battle with someone and have it level up all your pokemon up to 50, so you can check their stats. But as for your scroomish, I'd be really interested in one with the hidden ability.

I've got Jolly Marvel Scale Dratinis, Adamant Kangaskhans, a bold staryu with 5 flawless ivs except in sp.def, adamant technician scythers, Impish Immunity Gligars, and adamant sand rush drillburs. All have nice iv spreads. Pm me if you're interested and I'll give you the iv spreads you request.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Looking for any male Shellder/Tentacool/Kabuto with Rapid Spin. IVs and nature don't matter, but I can throw a 5 IV Pokémon back your way.

I'd be interested in a shroomish. Will trade any of these for it. All have 4 IVs.

DD + Outrage Jolly Charmander
Jolly Gible
Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini
Jolly Larvitar
Adamant Drilbur

There's a guy in Kiloude who tells you what stats have perfect ivs. You can also start a battle with someone and have it level up all your pokemon up to 50, so you can check their stats. But as for your scroomish, I'd be really interested in one with the hidden ability.

I've got Jolly Marvel Scale Dratinis, Adamant Kangaskhans, a bold staryu with 5 flawless ivs except in sp.def, adamant technician scythers, Impish Immunity Gligars, and adamant sand rush drillburs. All have nice iv spreads. Pm me if you're interested and I'll give you the iv spreads you request.
Go to Kiloude City and there is a purple-haired trainer in the Pokemon Center who will check IVs for you.

If a Pokemon has flawless stats, he will list them, followed by "these stats can't be beat!".
thanks for responding so quiclky!

i would love trading one HA spitback for your spitback gligar! i will PM you in a moment.

Oh, I have plenty of males. And btw both parents can pass egg moves in gen 6.
I didn't know that! Are you interested in getting a male/female pair of 4 IV Honedges for breeding? If you are, I'd like to take both male 4 IV DD + Outrage Jolly Charmander and 4 IV Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini. Otherwise, I'll stick with the Dratini.

whats the fastes way too obtain heart scales? there has to be an faster way then stealing them from luvdisc right because thats slow as hell due to the little chance they have of carrying one

I didn't know that! Are you interested in getting a male/female pair of 4 IV Honedges for breeding? If you are, I'd like to take both male 4 IV DD + Outrage Jolly Charmander and 4 IV Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini. Otherwise, I'll stick with the Dratini.
That sounds good. I'll trade for the pair. What's your FC? I'll be online in a few mins. My in game name is Rohann.

I have a nice stack of lucky eggs and metal coats for trade that took some time to collect.

What im looking for

5IV pokemon (especially scyther with tech, Forretress, Ferrothorn, Skarmory) and open to others
Legendarys (Mewtwo especailly)
Bp items
Shinys (Looking for nosepass especailly)

And open to offers

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
whats the fastes way too obtain heart scales? there has to be an faster way then stealing them from luvdisc right because thats slow as hell due to the little chance they have of carrying one
Luvdisc have a 50% chance of holding a Heart Scale (aka you should get them really frequently). I got 10+ in a few minutes. Be sure to check you aren't holding any items, and double check after every battle to remove a Heart Scale that you have just stolen.

I'd be interested in a shroomish. Will trade any of these for it. All have 4 IVs.

DD + Outrage Jolly Charmander
Jolly Gible
Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini
Jolly Larvitar
Adamant Drilbur
You wanna trade one of those Male Charmanders for a Male protean Froakie? it has these IV's 31/31/31/31/31/x It's level 29 though...

I have these male 31/x/31/31/31/31 impish phantumps. Obviously that makes these useless if I want them for competitive, but if anybody wants one for parenting other things, let me know and we can probably work something out.

Can someone help me? I'm trying to get on either Random Battle or Rated Battle on the Battle Spot but I'm running into troubles. Every time I try to look for a battle, it says that there is 'a problem with my participating Pokemon'.

My team is currently:

Greninja @ Life Orb
Talonflame sky Plate
Togekiss @ no item (was originally Pixie Plate because I thought that maybe the multiple plates were breaking the item clause)
Aegislash@ Rocky Helmet
Galvantula @ Focus Sash
Goodra @ Assault Vest

As you can see, I'm not breaking the items clause or species clause but it seems that there is still a problem. For what its worth, Togekiss has some affection points via Pokemon Amie.

Also, I may or may not have accidentally traded my Leftovers away. Is there another place I can get one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)