Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me? I'm trying to get on either Random Battle or Rated Battle on the Battle Spot but I'm running into troubles. Every time I try to look for a battle, it says that there is 'a problem with my participating Pokemon'.

My team is currently:

Greninja @ Life Orb
Talonflame sky Plate
Togekiss @ no item (was originally Pixie Plate because I thought that maybe the multiple plates were breaking the item clause)
Aegislash@ Rocky Helmet
Galvantula @ Focus Sash
Goodra @ Assault Vest

As you can see, I'm not breaking the items clause or species clause but it seems that there is still a problem. For what its worth, Togekiss has some affection points via Pokemon Amie.

Also, I may or may not have accidentally traded my Leftovers away. Is there another place I can get one?
You can only get one lefties :(

whats the fastes way too obtain heart scales? there has to be an faster way then stealing them from luvdisc right because thats slow as hell due to the little chance they have of carrying one
On the pokemon global link there is a poke miles club/shop where you can exchange the miles for items like heart scales and such, 1 heart scale costs 100 miles

Check my about me on my profile. It has a list of all the spitbacks I have.

I will trade 2 spitbacks for a lucky egg. Even if I can just get 2 extra it'll help out a lot.

On the pokemon global link there is a poke miles club/shop where you can exchange the miles for items like heart scales and such, 1 heart scale costs 100 miles
I know but sending my miles there isnt realy without risk the verry first time I los over 3000 miles that way they where gone from my game and they werent there either so

I'm in DIRE need of a male Mawile with perfect IV in Attack and Speed to speed up the breeding process. Please check my trade thread in my sig for a possible trade.

Or if one can be lent to me. Will give it back, along with an item or something.

I'm in DIRE need of a male Mawile with perfect IV in Attack and Speed to speed up the breeding process. Please check my trade thread in my sig for a possible trade.

Or if one can be lent to me. Will give it back, along with an item or something.
I can trade a male spitback pineco for male spitback mawile with those ivs.

Edit: realized I don't have the male mawile anymore, let me go breed one.

did you sync the game after they were sent?
they are send during sync but syncing failed and gone where my miles more then 3000 which is a lot because trades dont give that many miles and streetpass only gives 1 mile which is useless so I dont even haveit on anymore

Trading any of these spitbacks (4 IVs)

DD + Outrage Jolly Charmander
Jolly Gible
Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini
Jolly Larvitar
Adamant Drilbur

Need:
Other spitbacks
Power items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)