Noctowl for UU?

• Yes, I love Noctowl!

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • No way!

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • What is a "Noctowl"?

Votes: 20 28.6%

• Total voters
I'm very interested in a female Deino and/or Mareep...I have only done a little breeding in this gen (and have never really traded online before)...I have flawless female modest Sap Sipper Goomys 31/x/31/31/31/31, flawless male modest Protean/Torrent Froakie family along with many 4 and 5 IV spitbacks and imperfects for the above and Tyrunts, some 4 IV Amauras...

Okay... trading you my Pinsirite! :D

Tell me when you are ready :)
I already had you added but I don't see you :S

thx for the trade! lemme know if you hatch shiny :)

I'm very interested in a female Deino and/or Mareep...I have only done a little breeding in this gen (and have never really traded online before)...I have flawless female modest Sap Sipper Goomys 31/x/31/31/31/31, flawless male modest Protean/Torrent Froakie family along with many 4 and 5 IV spitbacks and imperfects for the above and Tyrunts, some 4 IV Amauras...
sorry, already have all of those :(

Drat... :( I will hopefully be breeding more soon...I have to clean out my boxes to make room, I would seriously consider making a trade thread on here if I had any idea how to begin...uggg!

Drat... :( I will hopefully be breeding more soon...I have to clean out my boxes to make room, I would seriously consider making a trade thread on here if I had any idea how to begin...uggg!
Don't feel bad; I started the same as you with two or three Pokemon offering in every thread I saw and getting rejected over and over xD
Then I opened a thread with like four of them and slowly it grew (just look at the trade log) :P

g2g lunch..

She's not flawless 31/31/31/31/31/31

I asked for that one!!! U.U' She's 5IV'd
oh sorry I forgot.. you're right! let's retrade! :S srry!!

the only female 31/31/31/31/31/31 I got doesn't have Disable though
we can cancel the trade if you don't like that xD

Don't feel bad; I started the same as you with two or three Pokemon offering in every thread I saw and getting rejected over and over xD
Then I opened a thread with like four of them and slowly it grew (just look at the trade log) :P

g2g lunch..
Thank you...I appreciate your encouragement! :)

Interested on a Brave Frisk/ Insomnia 31/31/31/x/31/0 Banette with Pursuit, Phantom Force, Disable and Destiny Bond for an Adamant Banette of yours?

I didnt see one in the trade log, so would you be interested in an Adamant gale wings 31/31/31/x/31/31 fletchling for shuppet?

ah bummer! I do have another offer for shuppet however.
a quiet 31/x/31/31/31/0 solosis with magic guard? makes a great late game cleaner with trick room
hahah sorry, I already got it (it's included in "Thraldir: A lot of trades xD") xD srry!!!! D;

I can offer you a 4 IV spitback for a Red Card maybe?

hahah sorry, I already got it (it's included in "Thraldir: A lot of trades xD") xD srry!!!! D;

I can offer you a 4 IV spitback for a Red Card maybe?
ah I don't have one, sorry ):
plus that guy up there is just gonna trade me his lol

I'll come back if I get more pokemon though!

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
CMT for a Justified Female Absol 31/31/31/xx/31/31
or even a 4 IV spitback

in stock I have:
Adaptability Corphish
Timid Trace Ralts
Intimidate Mawile w/thunder fang/fire fang
Speed Boost Venipede

Hello, I'm interested in a Shuppet. I have available:

Relaxed Ferroseed w Spikes, Stealth Rock, Leech Seed
Adamant Marill w Superpower, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
Careful Mandibuzz w Roost, Knock Off

Hello, I'm interested in a Shuppet. I have available:

Relaxed Ferroseed w Spikes, Stealth Rock, Leech Seed
Adamant Marill w Superpower, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
Careful Mandibuzz w Roost, Knock Off
I'll take the Mandibuzz assuming it's 31/31/31/x/31/31 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)