Kokiri Forest Shop (Closed Until Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bold Rotom.

Cmt. Thank you!
Not seeing anything that interests me in the thread, unless you'd be willing to trade for a 4-IV Bold Rotom.

NOTE: I AM STILL CLOSED CURRENTLY. Although I have access to internet, I do not have my 3DS with me. Tomorrow night will be the earliest I can fulfill any trade requests. =(

Ah no worries then. Thanks for getting back to me. I have a four iv spitback already. Really just looking for a flawless.
I've got one, but I use it to breed. Now that I think about it, I suppose I could go to the trouble of breeding a perfect Rotom tomorrow night if you'd be willing to do a 2-for-1 deal, like a male and female Abra w/ Magic Guard for example.

I've got one, but I use it to breed. Now that I think about it, I suppose I could go to the trouble of breeding a perfect Rotom tomorrow night if you'd be willing to do a 2-for-1 deal, like a male and female Abra w/ Magic Guard for example.
Let me get back to you on that. Im already working on a double request for Beldum so it would take a bit to pump out your request.

Thread is now re-opened, and I've added Adamant Mold Breaker Axew to the inventory! I've also restocked on Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini.

Interested in

Rotom w/ Levitate
Bold Nature
31/x/31/31/31/31/31

for my

Name: Marill
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Huge Power
Level: 1
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Super Power, Aquajet, Bellydrum

Interested in

Rotom w/ Levitate
Bold Nature
31/x/31/31/31/31/31

for my

Name: Marill
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Huge Power
Level: 1
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Super Power, Aquajet, Bellydrum
Since Rotom is one of the hardest (if not the hardest) Pokemon to competitively breed, I wouldn't be willing to do 1:1. I would however, be up for Bold Rotom for flawless Marill, or for a perfect breeding pair.

I can offer a 3 iv ditto
31/31/x/x/31/x
Interested in the following:
Venipede w/ Speed Boost
Impish Nature
(Bug Egg Group)

31/31/31/x/31/31
Either gender is fine

I can offer a 3 iv ditto
31/31/x/x/31/x
Interested in the following:
Venipede w/ Speed Boost
Impish Nature
(Bug Egg Group)

31/31/31/x/31/31
Either gender is fine
Deal.

Would you be interested in a 4IV Jolly female infiltrator zubat spitback (with bravebird) for a joltik spitback?
Sure, although I don't have any Joltiks currently other than the parents. It will take me a little bit to breed a few.

Since Rotom is one of the hardest (if not the hardest) Pokemon to competitively breed, I wouldn't be willing to do 1:1. I would however, be up for Bold Rotom for flawless Marill, or for a perfect breeding pair.
Okay, I will trade Adamant Huge Power 31/31/31/31/31/31 Marill for your Rotom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)