Pokémon Pokébank changes discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boomburst Gardevoir.

Ok seriously, I was expecting at least new moves for legendaries, even if useless (see: that 2ch fake list with Rock Wrecker Regirock).
Hey genesect got fell stinger and entei got sacred fire

that's something

e: but really there was no reason to expect huge changes come on guys

CONTRARY SERPERIOR WHEN GF?
And I still want my Sheer Force Totodile, so join the club. But when we get them, Sheer Force Feraligatr and Contrary Serperior will be glorious, especially now with the breeding mechanics changed so they can get their Egg Moves, like Dragon Dance Feraligatr with Sheer Force. Of course, they could troll us and give us the Chandelure treatment, the Hidden Ability takes forever to be released, and when it is, it's been changed.

Ok, so let me gets this straight, Genesect gets Fell Stinger? OK, combine that w/ Iron head and ES, and you got yourself something that will wreck.

SERPERIOR DOES NOT GET AQUA TAIL/DRAGON PULSE.

Well goddamnit GF. There goes my hope of breeding a Coil set in X/Y or keeping good coverage for when/if Serperior gets Contrary this gen.

...I think I'm gonna cry now.

Edit: Is there a thread I can post this stuff in? Research or something?

Fell Stinger is un-tauntable, Fell Stinger is Bug Type, thus resulting in Genesect's STAB

+1 (Download) 252 Atk Life Orb Genesect Fell Stinger vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Latias: 198-237 (65.5 - 78.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 (Download) 252 Atk Life Orb Genesect Fell Stinger vs. 220 HP / 0 Def Celebi: 364-437 (91.9 - 110.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

Also, this seems a rather obvious question, but it hasn't been mentioned so far (that I can see), but are items transferred or not?

That would be amazing
I've been secretly waiting, hoping it would become a thing. Tri-attack just isn't strong enough.

They're not transferred from any game

it was even mentioned in the faq
Didn't realize there was an FAQ, just going by what I saw in this thread.

Edit: Huh, just saw that you can change "Poké Miles" for items, any items that aren't obtainable in-game, like gems?

Pretty obvious, but bred non-Kalos mons have the pentagon.

Not sure what they're needed for, since VGC doesn't allow them in anyway.

http://i.imgur.com/WEkRV0f.png
http://s30.postimg.org/5uxbg00z5/image.jpg
http://s22.postimg.org/xwk02qqb5/image.jpg

Seems like hacks being unable to pass through poketransporter was just a hoax. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not possible to get a shiny Torterra with its hidden ability.
Well, Torterra did get its HA in 5th gen. No idea if it's impossible to get a shiny or not, though.

Perhaps the hack checker checks stuff like available Abilities and correct stats? And doesn't care if it's shiny?

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Nintendo's hack checks suck, but I didn't know it was that crappy. I figured that it wouldn't catch "legal" hacks but I guess that Gamefreak doesn't give a rat's ass. I know that someone at regionals was DQ'd for an illegal Pokeball/egg move combination, so they certainly have the capability to catch that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)