Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a Togepi friend safari on their friends list? I need a female Togepi with Serene Luck and in a pokeball (I'm weird). I've tried the smogon friend safari list + reddit but am unable to find a Togepi safari. Female because I need to breed egg moves and while a Luxury ball would make evolving for breeding faster, I just really like pokeballs! I can breed the ability/ball myself later if required, just really need a female please.

Can offer 4IV spitbacks and I might have some 5IV Mareep/Swinub leftover.

Does anyone know how hidden power type is determined? More importantly, does Smogon or anywhere have an X/Y updated HP breeding guide? Bulbapedia's info is either all sorts of wrong or Metalkid's IV calculator is on crack, and I don't know which since they're disagreeing with each other. I'm trying to breed a magnemite with HP fire with only in-game resources and an IV calculator and I seem to be doing something wrong.
This might help, but there's a person in the house next to the Boutique in Anistar City that will tell you the hidden power of your pokemon.

Does anyone have a Togepi friend safari on their friends list? I need a female Togepi with Serene Luck and in a pokeball (I'm weird). I've tried the smogon friend safari list + reddit but am unable to find a Togepi safari. Female because I need to breed egg moves and while a Luxury ball would make evolving for breeding faster, I just really like pokeballs! I can breed the ability/ball myself later if required, just really need a female please.

Can offer 4IV spitbacks and I might have some 5IV Mareep/Swinub leftover.
I can breed one with super luck in a luxery ball or one with hustle in a pokeball if it would help.

Is there any other HP type than Fire, Ice and Grass that is even remotely useful? I know some ghosts also use hp fighting for neutral coverage, but any other type I should aim to have easily accessable?

I knew it was based on IVs. I seem to have figured out what the problem was (I was reading the wrong info on bulbapedia,) but man this mess is convoluted. So I have to aim for 30 speed and 30 Sp.Atk for HP Fire and optimal IVs?

I can breed one with super luck in a luxery ball or one with hustle in a pokeball if it would help.
That would be great thankyou, either sex (only wanted female for Nasty Plot egg move as trade bait, won't be using it on my actual Togekiss) will do in that case and any IV level you have as I can work on it myself. If its one with Hustle does it still have a chance of getting Serene Grace when bred? Or would I need Super Luck and wait for the 20% chance to get Serene Grace?

That would be great thankyou, either sex (only wanted female for Nasty Plot egg move as trade bait, won't be using it on my actual Togekiss) will do in that case and any IV level you have as I can work on it myself. If its one with Hustle does it still have a chance of getting Serene Grace when bred? Or would I need Super Luck and wait for the 20% chance to get Serene Grace?
Hustle can get serene grace and I have 2 perfect parents so it will not take long.

Is there any other HP type than Fire, Ice and Grass that is even remotely useful? I know some ghosts also use hp fighting for neutral coverage, but any other type I should aim to have easily accessable?
HP Rock Venusaur are starting to be more common now for some reason, I've seen a few so far on pokemon showdown.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Rock is fairly useful on Grass types, and some fire types. But otherwise, most Hidden Powers tend to be Pokemon specific.

I took a look at your thread, so I'll list some things that I have that I don't think you have:

4IV Jolly and Adamant Prankster Murkrows with Brave Bird
4IV Adamant Charmanders with Dragon Dance and Outrage
4IV Adamant Mold Breaker Drilbur
And some random Pokebank pokemon that include Porygon, Mudkip, Cyndaquil, Turtwig, Piplup, Treecko, and Totodile
I also have a 31/X/31/31/X/31 Timid Japanese Pichu in a Luxury Ball
porygon trade sound good to u?

If only pokébank would hurry up, so I can get my 30/30/30/30/30/30 ditto for HP breeding..

Anyone happen to have a 31/even/31/30/31/30 hp fire bulbasaur or 31/even/30/31/31/31Hp ice electrike? Willing to give a 5IV pokemon I can breed for them even if just 4IV with the 30's in the right place

Hey guys I need some help. I'm trying to breed some Huge Power, Adamant, Aqua Jet 5 IV Marill. I'm kind of stuck. I have one with x/31/31/x/31/x and I'm trying to move forward into the four. However, I can't seem to find anything that has a high percentage of getting the fourth IV. In other words, I don't have another 3 IV pokemon that has another 31 in another stat, which is what I need. I have plenty of Ditto, however they only have two, which by the calculations will only give me what I need 1 out of every 192 eggs (I am using Destiny Knot which is where I got the calculation). What I'm asking is, is there any way I can speed up the process to get another 3 IV in one other stat? Do I just have to get super lucky? What can I do to simplify it?

EDIT: here is a visual:

Attachments

Hey guys I need some help. I'm trying to breed some Huge Power, Adamant, Aqua Jet 5 IV Marill. I'm kind of stuck. I have one with x/31/31/x/31/x and I'm trying to move forward into the four. However, I can't seem to find anything that has a high percentage of getting the fourth IV. In other words, I don't have another 3 IV pokemon that has another 31 in another stat, which is what I need. I have plenty of Ditto, however they only have two, which by the calculations will only give me what I need 1 out of every 192 eggs (I am using Destiny Knot which is where I got the calculation). What I'm asking is, is there any way I can speed up the process to get another 3 IV in one other stat? Do I just have to get super lucky? What can I do to simplify it?

EDIT: here is a visual:
Generally, if you just got 3 different IV's on the parents, I'd say take a power item on one of them and hope for RNG for some better IV's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)