Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know how long weather effects last outside of a battle? I am trying to EV train my pokemon and I am unable to use sweet scent due to the rain.

I need an Upgrade in the 5th Gen to evolve my Porygon before I send it over to X. PM/VM me if you wanna help me.

PS: Before you say "go to Pokecheck", my DS refuses to use it, I've tried everything.

Guys... I just got my Genesect transferred over from Gen V, and I took it to the hiker asking to see one in the fossil museum at Ambrette Town. He gave me the four Drives, but then I talked to him again. He said, and I quote: "Genesect is also rumored to have been found in Glittering Cave... It's only a rumor though."
Could this be hinting at an event???

Also, the fifth meteor at the museum is not a new forme for Deoxys. Each meteor just cycles through his formes.

Does anybody know how long weather effects last outside of a battle? I am trying to EV train my pokemon and I am unable to use sweet scent due to the rain.
try changing areas a few times, should fix it. honey might work in the rain but i'm not sure

Anyone want to add me for friend safari? Looking to expand mine and ill try and add you back messaging me is the best way to let me know. Thank you :)

Anyone got a HA 5IV Shroomish with bullet seed? I can trade 5IV HA Jolly Chimchar with ThunderPunch, 5IV HA Adamant Bunnelby, 5IV Bold Koffing with Curse, or a 5IV Naive Bagon with Dragon Dance. Reply as soon as possible!

I'm looking for Stealth Rock Pawniard and Lileep.

I have these to offer
Cottonee w/ Encore, Worry Seed, Memento, Switcheroo.
Overcoat Escavlier w/ Drill Run, Knock off, Mega Horn
5 IV Speed Boost Carvanha w/ Hydro Pump, Destiny Bond
Slakoth w/ Body Slam, Night Slash, Pursuit, Curse
Marvel Scale Dratini w/ Extreme Speed
Damp Mudkip w/ Avalance, Curse, Yawn, Mirror Coat
Treecko (No HA) w/Dragon Breath, Synthesis, Crunch, Leaf Storm
Iron Fist Chimchar w/ Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Fake out
Koffing w/ Destiny Bond, Pain Split
Misdreavus w/ Imprision, Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot. Skill Swap
Storm Drain Lileep w/ Mirror Coat, Recover, Barrier, Curse
Weak Armor Kabuto w/ Confuse ray, Knock Off, Rapid Spin
Frillish w/ Revover, Confuse Ray, Pain Split, Acid Armor
Defiant Piplup w/ aqua Jet, Feather Dance, Icy Wind, Yawn
Adaptability Feebas w/ Dragon Pulse, Mirror Coat, Hypnosis, Brine
Buneary w/ Elemental Punches, Fake Out
Inner Focus Darumaka w/ Super Power
Shell Armor Turtwig w/ Super Power.
Deino w/ Earth Power
Scyther w/ Defog, Baton Pass
Scarmory w/ Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, Brave Bird
Meowth, w/ Foul Play
Tepig w/ Superpower, Curse, Magnitude, Sucker Punch

I have something fairly rare as far as breedables go. Female 5V Stunfisk with four egg moves (Me First [chained], Earth Power, Pain Split, Yawn).

Surprise me with an offer!

looking for ninetales/vulpix with Hidden ability Drought. have 4IV abra/talon flame(with gale wind) for trade. Or you can just be awesome and give me one for free =D .

Looking for a person to do an evolution trade with me, I am also looking for someone to teach one of my pokemon substitute.

PM me please.

Hello,
i'm looking for a Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable with Softboiled and a Pawniard with Knock off and Stealth Rock into X/Y. I dont mind about nature or IV (ofc if they are good are welcomed) just need those moves that i cannot get from 6th gen pokemon. Pm me if u have it

Last edited:
I'm looking for a HA Bunnelby/Diggersby spitback, don't care about IV's/Nature.
Also I'm interested in other spitbacks.

For trade:
4-5 adamant contrary inkays
4-5 timid dry skin helioptile
4-5 adamant SB + BP torchic
spitback classic curselax'; spitback tyrunts with 4 egg moves;

Please PM! :-)

Quick question this time. Would a Repeat Ball (used on a pokemon previously caught, of course) or a Dusk Ball at night be more effective?

anyone have a naughty natured synchronizer/ditto? Been trying to get one but keep failing
I have a Naughty Synchronizer in Ralts (with a few perfect IVs, even) and two Naughty Dittos. Do you have anything to offer?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Quick question this time. Would a Repeat Ball (used on a pokemon previously caught, of course) or a Dusk Ball at night be more effective?

I have a Naughty Synchronizer in Ralts (with a few perfect IVs, even) and two Naughty Dittos. Do you have anything to offer?
Dusk Ball, I believe.

Anyone have an Adaptability Crawdaunt to trade?

IVs and nature doesn't matter, just want the ability.

I have some 4 IV spitbacks and other HA pokemon to trade.

Spitbacks
- Clauncher (Modest)
- Froakie (Timid/Hasty)
- Fletchling (Adamant)
- Aron (Adamant)

My FC and IGN is in my signature. Thanks!

I can offer items such as evolution stones such as thunder,sun,moon stone.otherwise a spitback of something in my thread

btw, dusk ball is 3.5 for repeat ball is 3x if my memory serves me right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)