Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just want to collect some opinions:

Do you think Ludicolo is still viable in VGC? I'm not sure if I should use one, since its biggest niche, countering rain teams, is gone in VGC 2014... But i tried it out in Showdown and it worked ok, but not very overwhelming. It's still nice with Fake Out but what do you guys think?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
alright here is my story, i saw that you wanted a baltoy really bad so i thought to my self, i guess i will try to help this guy out, so i go to the gts see some one wants a level 61 abomasnow for a baltoy so i use 7 rare candies on my abomosnow to level him up to 61 ( cause i am to lazy to just battle plus don't want anyone taking the offer), so now i traded and got a baltoy, you can have it for free
Your quite the nice soul. I Truley appriciate how kind you are! Thank You!

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
I have SpeedBoost Carvanha (Destiny Bond), Espeed Dratini, Misdreavus, Castform (Disable, Cosmic Power),
Feebas, HA Feebas,
Piplup, Chimchar, HA Chimchar, Treecko, Frillish, Rattata, Totodile, Chikorita, Cyndaquil,
Buneary, Snivy, Porygon, Koffing, Bouffalant, Tynamo, Defog Scyther, and Cresselia available.
Anything in italics is available 4IV or higher (upon request)

Looking for:
- Pinsirite
- 4IV Female Fennekin (Repeat Ball?)
- I guess you can never go wrong by offering me BP items

PM offers SVP :]

Last edited:

Esmeya

I have SpeedBoost Carvanha (Destiny Bond), Espeed Dratini, Misdreavus, Castform (Disable, Cosmic Power),
Feebas, HA Feebas,
Piplup, Chimchar, HA Chimchar, Treecko, Frillish, Rattata, Totodile, Chikorita, Cyndaquil,
Buneary, Snivy, Porygon, Koffing, Bouffalant, Tynamo, Defog Scyther, and Cresselia available.

Looking for:
-Pinsirite
-4IV Female Fennekin (Repeat Ball?)
I can get you a Female Fennekin in a Repeat Ball from Safari if you'd like.

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
I can get you a Female Fennekin in a Repeat Ball from Safari if you'd like.
I'm pretty sure I have a Fennekin Braxian safari myself, I was just hoping someone already was breeding them and I could get a jump on one of my last remaining projects for the foreseeable future (Wish Eviloite Braxian for NU champ). Thanks anyway though! :)

Esmeya

I'm pretty sure I have a Fennekin Braxian safari myself, I was just hoping someone already was breeding them and I could get a jump on one of my last remaining projects for the foreseeable future (Wish Eviloite Braxian for NU champ). Thanks anyway though! :)
Ah, I apologize. Good luck!

Feebas, HA Feebas,

Looking for:
- Pinsirite
- Might as well throw a Dusk Stone on this list too, lol

I might be interested in some of your pokemon if they're flawless 5 IV. Would you mind specifying which of them are?

Feebas, HA Feebas,

Looking for:
- Pinsirite
- Might as well throw a Dusk Stone on this list too, lol

i would like your cresselia!i have dusk stones and bp items!

Yup. Added you. Any spitbacks of your own?
Running out of PC space, so I don't have many spitbacks, I do have plenty of Stunfisk, but you probably won't want those, and a few 2 and 3 IV Eevee, and one or two 3 IV timid Protean Froakies if you give me a few minutes to hatch them...

Last edited:
Hey, I have a few Pokemon up for trade. I can offer Horsea (Dragon Dance/Outrage Note: It may have a 30 HP IV), Skarmory (Whirlwind/Brave Bird), Chansey (Seismic Toss/Aromatherapy) Shuppet (Destiny Bond), Noibat (Switcheroo), Marill (Aqua Jet), Helioptile, HA Abra, Super Size Pumpkaboo, HA Phantump, HA Nidoran, and Kangaskhan. I have all of them available as 4 IV, and most can be bred 5 IV on request, though it might be a bit of a wait. Note that if you're looking for a specific gender of Nidoran, it'll take much longer as they're a huge pain to breed, mainly if you want 5 IV.
Looking for:
-HA Heracross (Preferably female, 4-5 IV w/ Rock Blast)
-Female Riolu (4-5 IV)
-Female Honedge (4-5 IV with one of its max IVs being Attack and 0 Speed)
-Female Bulbasaur (4-5 IV w/ Giga Drain)
-Male Dratini (4-5 IV w/ ExtremeSpeed)
-6 IV non-English Ditto (I understand there are many of these out there due to Japanese transfer access)
PM me if interested.

Looking for:
Non-US 5 IV (all but SpAtk) male in the mineral egg group
Lotad - Calm - Own Tempo - w/ Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Synthesis
Timburr - Adamant - Iron Fist - w/ Drain Punch, Fire Punch, ThunderPunch, Ice Punch

PM me so we can work something out! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)