Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for:
Non-US 5 IV (all but SpAtk) male in the mineral egg group
Lotad - Calm - Own Tempo - w/ Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Synthesis
Timburr - Adamant - Iron Fist - w/ Drain Punch, Fire Punch, ThunderPunch, Ice Punch

PM me so we can work something out! Thanks!
the timburr only learns the 3 elemental punches by move tutor in gen 5, so I haven't seen anyone who had one, let alone a perfect one.

Hi, I'm here to get helped with this: i want to obtain a 31/31/31/31/31/0 iv on my bronzong for my TR team in pokemon X/Y. bronzor have no gender so I can only breed with ditto. now I have the bronzor with the right nature with everstone on it and a ditto with 0 iv's on speed and power anklet on it. when i'll obtain a bronzor with right nature and 0 iv's on speed what should I do?
I mean, it's better to change the ditto with another one with 31/31/31/31/x/x and equip with destiny knot, and leave the everstone on bronzor, then hope in the 0 iv on speed?
Or it's better keep breeding with a ditto with everstone and the right nature and the bronzor with power anklet and hope in an iv's raise and keep switching the bronzor eventually?
Someone knows the odds % to get this thing done?
Or someone have a tip or advice?
Ah, and sorry for my bad english ^_^

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I'm here to get helped with this: i want to obtain a 31/31/31/31/31/0 iv on my bronzong for my TR team in pokemon X/Y. bronzor have no gender so I can only breed with ditto. now I have the bronzor with the right nature with everstone on it and a ditto with 0 iv's on speed and power anklet on it. when i'll obtain a bronzor with right nature and 0 iv's on speed what should I do?
I mean, it's better to change the ditto with another one with 31/31/31/31/x/x and equip with destiny knot, and leave the everstone on bronzor, then hope in the 0 iv on speed?
Or it's better keep breeding with a ditto with everstone and the right nature and the bronzor with power anklet and hope in an iv's raise and keep switching the bronzor eventually?
Was a little hard for me to understand but, I would personally not even use the power anklet and just use Destiny Knot + Everstone Combo at that point.

Unless you mean the Bronzor is the 31/31/31/31/x/x and the Ditto is ?/?/?/?/?/0 in that case I'd breed with the Ditto until the Bronzor has 0 Speed too, then switch to Everstone + Destiny Knot for the remainder.

Was a little hard for me to understand but, I would personally not even use the power anklet and just use Destiny Knot + Everstone Combo at that point.

Unless you mean the Bronzor is the 31/31/31/31/x/x and the Ditto is ?/?/?/?/?/0 in that case I'd breed with the Ditto until the Bronzor has 0 Speed too, then switch to Everstone + Destiny Knot for the remainder.
lol sorry! I'm italian ^^ i get headache to write that in that horrible english! hahahahaha anyway i'll try with destiny knot + everstone combo! thank you!

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
lol sorry! I'm italian ^^ i get headache to write that in that horrible english! hahahahaha anyway i'll try with destiny knot + everstone combo! thank you!
I don't fault you for your language. It's probably my fault for lack of sleep making my reading comprehension worse.

Good luck breeding!

Get your 0IV speed bronzong with right nature, then switch to your 4IV Ditto and use destiny knot/everstone.
What I would be most concerned about if I were you is how to get a hex-flawless bronzong using only a 4IV ditto. Perhaps you'd be interested to know the probabilities on that one.

31/31/31/31/x/x ditto with destiny knot, 31/31/31/31/x/0 bronzong with everstone :
assuming you care about the ability (60% modifier), you will get a hex-flawless bronzong 1 out of 640 eggs (source : destinyknot.tk)

Does anyone have spare leftovers? I'm willing to offer two of the following spitbacks or one of the spitbacks plus a BM item of choice that's not an ability capsule.

4IV Adamant Technician Scythers(male or female)
3IV Impish Bulletproof male Chespin with Spikes
4IV Bold Rotoms
4IV Timid Protean female Froakie with Bounce
3IV Modest Infiltrator female Japanese Espurr
4-5IV Adamant Rivalry Axews (male and female)
4IV Bold Run Away male Eevees with Yawn and Stored Power
1IV Bold Run Away male Eevee with Wish
4-5IV Jolly Regenerator Mienfoos (male and female) (5IV mienfoo is Inner Focus with Knock Off and Smelling Salts)
4IV Timid Female Gastly
4-5IV Jolly and Adamant Thick Fat Swinubs with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash (male and female) (Jolly 5IV Swinub does NOT have Stealth Rock or Icicle Crash)
3-4IV Calm Regenerator Slowpokes (male or female)
3-4IV Bold Yamasks (male or female)
3-4IV Adamant Thick Fat male Snorlaxs with Curse
31/X/X/31/31/X Bashful Ditto

I AM willing to haggle if you want something else as long as it is within reason. Reply on here or PM. Thanks!

Anyone have a Water 1 with hydro pump? Any IVs, just male.

Examples: Totodile, Piplup, Goldeen, Mantyne.

Will gladly hand over a correct 5IV Poke, and a 5IV of my current project, which should be done tonight.

Anyone got a stealth rocks lileep?

Excuse the formatting Im on my phone

Can give Frillish Pain Split. Bold. Water Absorb (one female 5iv; rest 4iv)

Other offers:

Luvdisc(lol) Timid, Brine/AquaJet/Heal Pulse

Dratini. Adamant, HA, AquaJet

Snubull - Impish, Intimidate, HealBell/Close Combat/D-Edge

Vullaby - Impish, Overcoat, KnockOff/Defog/Roost/NastyPlot

Ducklett - Timid w/Hydration

Chatot. Tangled Feet, Modest. BoomBurst - Defog - Encore - Nasty Plot

Skitty - Jolly. Cute Charm. Baton Pass/Wish/Cosmic Power/Sucker Punch

Houndour Flash Fire, Modest w/ Pursuit & Sucker Punch...for some reason

Bunnelby Adamant, Huge Power w/Spikes

Shellder Adamant Barrier, Rapid Spin, RockBlast

Fletchling, Adamant w/GaleWings

Tyrunt - Jolly. ElementalFangs/DDance

Clauncher. Modest

Mienfoo . Naive Regenerator - KnockOff/Baton Pass. I need to re-check if some have HP Ice

Get your 0IV speed bronzong with right nature, then switch to your 4IV Ditto and use destiny knot/everstone.
What I would be most concerned about if I were you is how to get a hex-flawless bronzong using only a 4IV ditto. Perhaps you'd be interested to know the probabilities on that one.

31/31/31/31/x/x ditto with destiny knot, 31/31/31/31/x/0 bronzong with everstone :
assuming you care about the ability (60% modifier), you will get a hex-flawless bronzong 1 out of 640 eggs (source : destinyknot.tk)
luck is my only hope ^_^ i'm searching for someone with the normal + ditto safari since last year ^_^ but nothing... so my ditto with 4 31 iv stats is my only hope! :-/
thanks for the page! it's very useful!!

luck is my only hope ^_^ i'm searching for someone with the normal + ditto safari since last year ^_^ but nothing... so my ditto with 4 31 iv stats is my only hope! :-/
thanks for the page! it's very useful!!
there are roughly 1/50 people with a ditto safari, you should search harder, the friend safari forum at reddit is a good place for that - took me 1-2 weeks before I could find one there though.

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
http://www.destinyknot.tk for all your probability needs!
edit: greninja'd :|

there are roughly 1/50 people with a ditto safari, you should search harder, the friend safari forum at reddit is a good place for that - took me 1-2 weeks before I could find one there though.
i'm actually searching right there ^_^ i've add a lot of people with ditto but for now no add back ^_^ i keep it harder! thank you!

http://www.destinyknot.tk for all your probability needs!
go right now to calculate ;-) thank you!

LF Competitive Totodile and other competitive Pokemon.

What I have for trade:
(Japanese) 6IV Ditto / Calm / Limber
(Japanese) 6IV Shiny Mew / Timid / Synchronize

Hi guys! Would anyone have a spare Liepard or Purrloin with their Hidden Ability? I don't mind the EV or IV Spread. I just need one to breed!

I'm also looking for either a Vullaby or Mandibuzz with Overcoat. Once again, the EV or IV spread do not matter. Please inbox me if you would like to negotiate a trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)