tea_and_blues' Trade Corner (Newest: Repeat Ball Cynda + Level Ball mons!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much, I love Mismagius and Yamask. I honestly feel that these two Pokemon are underrated for what they can do. Also, I hope my 3 5 IV'd Pokemon help you out! ^.^

EDIT: I don't mind, I was actually going to ask for a Male anyways.

Er, wait, you gave me a 5 IV'd Fletchling...? Do you want it back?

New:

Gastly

Levitate - Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Clear Smog, Disable, Perish Song, Reflect Type
2 male/0 female
(Hatched at Tower of Mastery. Gastly suffers no competitive disadvantages for appearing in a Moon Ball).

Mawile

Intimidate/Hyper Cutter - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Poison Fang
2 male/0 female
(Mawile suffers no competitive disadvantages in a Love Ball, although Sheer Force is illegal)

I'm interested in a female Love Ball Mawile (ideally Intimidate) and female Moon Ball Ghastly. See my sig for list of things I can trade - interesting things since I was here last time include HA Cubchoo in dive ball, and HA Gligar in your choice of heal or luxury ball.

Gastly Levitate - Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Clear Smog, Disable, Perish Song, Reflect Type
2 male/0 female

Mawile Intimidate - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Poison Fang

interested in these. how about Adamant Rattled Magikarp 31/31/31/x/31/31 in a Dive Ball and Modest (can breed Timid) Infiltrator Noibat 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Tailwind and Switcheroo in Dusk Ball?

I'm interested in a female Love Ball Mawile (ideally Intimidate) and female Moon Ball Ghastly. See my sig for list of things I can trade - interesting things since I was here last time include HA Cubchoo in dive ball, and HA Gligar in your choice of heal or luxury ball.
Sorry for the slooooow reply. Gligar in Luxury Ball sounds great, given all the time I've wasted using Entrainment on hordes to no success. Beyond that, any chance of a female Houndour?

interested in these. how about Adamant Rattled Magikarp 31/31/31/x/31/31 in a Dive Ball and Modest (can breed Timid) Infiltrator Noibat 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Tailwind and Switcheroo in Dusk Ball?
I'm afraid I already have both of those in pretty much exactly those configurations.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello again. I'm interested in your Mawile and Gastly and I'd like a female (again) Mawile, but a Male Gastly :) Spitbacks are fine for me.

I can breed: Carbink Bold 5IV Clear Body/Sturdy ( 31/x/31/31/31/31) for two spitbacks or a 4-5IV Spitback Carbink and 4IV-5IV Spitback Dream Ball Ralts (Trace/Synch) for each. (5IV Carbink would be easier since I'm already in the process of breeding them)

Carbink would be lovely. I'll need to breed your Mawile, it seems, but have plenty of male Gastlys (male everything, dammit) in stock. ^_^ Have Heavy Ball Koffings and Phanpy on the boil too, but don't know how quickly I'll have them up.

Esmeya

Carbink would be lovely. I'll need to breed your Mawile, it seems, but have plenty of male Gastlys (male everything, dammit) in stock. ^_^ Have Heavy Ball Koffings and Phanpy on the boil too, but don't know how quickly I'll have them up.
Oh, I have Heavy Ball Machop I can trade for either a Heavy Ball Koffing or Phanpy (preferrably Koffing) is there anything else you're interested in?
(Ultra Ball) Moxie; 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Feint Attack, Bug Bite, C. Combat, Quick Attack) M: 1 F: 1 perhaps?

Sorry for the slooooow reply. Gligar in Luxury Ball sounds great, given all the time I've wasted using Entrainment on hordes to no success. Beyond that, any chance of a female Houndour?
Sure. Female Houndour is easy, do you care about the Gligar's gender? They'll probably be done at some point during the weekend.

Oh, I have Heavy Ball Machop I can trade for either a Heavy Ball Koffing or Phanpy (preferrably Koffing) is there anything else you're interested in?
(Ultra Ball) Moxie; 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Feint Attack, Bug Bite, C. Combat, Quick Attack) M: 1 F: 1 perhaps?
Not clear what that is? Pinsir?

Sure. Female Houndour is easy, do you care about the Gligar's gender? They'll probably be done at some point during the weekend.
Not at all worried about Gligar's gender. :)

Esmeya

Not clear what that is? Pinsir?

Sorry yes it's Pinsir. I forgot to type that in there somehow- :(

If you don't like Pinsir I can breed Bold Porygon's but that takes a little longer.

Last edited:
Your pokemon are ready for you. I made a mistake on the egg moves for the Gligar, though - the one I have bred had Double Edge/Cross Poison/Agility/Baton Pass rather than Double Edge/Rock Climb. I'm assuming the set I bred is more useful, but don't play enough to be sure - let me know if you care and I can switch them around.

In case it matters for nicknames, the Gligar is male.

Your pokemon are ready for you. I made a mistake on the egg moves for the Gligar, though - the one I have bred had Double Edge/Cross Poison/Agility/Baton Pass rather than Double Edge/Rock Climb. I'm assuming the set I bred is more useful, but don't play enough to be sure - let me know if you care and I can switch them around.

In case it matters for nicknames, the Gligar is male.
Awesome. Yours are ready too. In terms of nicknames, Houndour = "Donna Noble" (hubby and I are on a Doctor Who binge) and Gligar = "Arthur"

I'm interested in females of :
Love Ball Mawile (Intimidate)
Love Ball Cherubi
Dive Ball Eevee

CMS for my list.
Definitely interested in a female Moon Ball Meowth if possible.
Flabebe as well.
And I'll have to check if I still have the female dive ball Eevee. If so, I'd throw in a request for a Scraggy.

Sound okay?

Vergil9000

Banned deucer.
hey could you check my thread AND shiny list for

moon ball ghastly (female)

love ball mawile (female)

and i saw in your thread that you can breed french versions for Masuda Method, I may be interested in that actually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)