Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Corphish Adaptability? Are you perhaps interested in a Feebas with Dragon Pulse, Hypnosis, and Mirror Coat egg moves?
Yes, it does have adapatability, but truth be told I'm not that interested in Milotic. I know how rare/hard to obtain Feebas used to be, and i'm sure those egg moves took a while, but I have water pokes coming out of my ass D:

For trade:
5 IV Flawless Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance
5 IV Flawless Adamant/Timid Blaze Charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage4
4 IV Flawless Bold Prankster Sableye with Recover and Trick
BP Items
Lucky Eggs

Looking for:
5 IV Flawless Jolly/Adamant Quick Feet (=> Technician) Shroomish with Bullet Seed
5 IV Flawless Adamant Shellder with Rock Blast
5 IV Flawless Jolly Justified Riolu with Bullet Punch and Crunch
Competitively Breed HP pokés (like HP Fire Froakie and HP Ice/Grass Rotom) - Will normally trade 2 pokés or 1 poké and an item for them
Competitive Pokébank Legends (mainly Genesect, Heatran and Terrakion) - Will trade 2 or 3 of my pokés for them, depending on the offer (can be RNG'd and/or cloned, but please no hacked)
Charizardite Y

These are the ones I want the most, but feel free to make offers. PM me if interested.

I am looking for any female pokemon in special balls. I will trade you a female in a special ball for a female in a special ball. I have: Moon Ball Misdreavus, Moon Ball Ghastly, Heavy Ball Phanpy, and Love Ball Ralts. I'll give 4 or 5 IV's on them aswell.

Looking to give away some 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Storm Throw Pancham, as I am [unsuccessfully] trying to MM a Shiny one for my girlfriend (she really likes Pandas) and I am sick and tired of looking at the things.

I have kept eight of them (and have been releasing the rest without even checking). There are seven female of varying abilities (1 Iron Fist, the rest Scrappy) and one male; all regular pokeball. So shoot me a PM if you are interested and I'll take a break to send it over. If demand is higher than what I have, I assure you I can just keep saving more of them.

That being said, if anyone has a nickname-able shiny pancham and wants to relieve me from this nonsense please let me know and we can try to set up a deal, although to be fair I don't have a competitive shiny to offer in return as I would never take this much time for my own pokemon.

Yes, it does have adapatability, but truth be told I'm not that interested in Milotic. I know how rare/hard to obtain Feebas used to be, and i'm sure those egg moves took a while, but I have water pokes coming out of my ass D:
I understand. It sure does not help that Water is the most abundant type. _~_;

Could I interest you in a 5IV Adamant Gible with Iron Head, Iron Tail, and Outrage or a 5IV Swift Swim Timid Poliwag in a Dive Ball instead?

Anyone have a 4 or 5IV Chimchar spitback (nature/hidden ability doesn't matter) with Fake out on it? I will trade you a HA Carvanha with destiny bond, HA female Abra or an Impish Vullaby with egg moves (all flawless). Willing to even do all three for just the one spitback. Let me know.

EDIT: Will also take a 5IV spitback or flawless Mienfoo (I'm looking to breed fake out onto a Chimchar). If you can help me out let me know!

Anyone have a 4 or 5IV Chimchar spitback (nature/hidden ability doesn't matter) with Fake out on it? I will trade you a HA Carvanha with destiny bond, HA female Abra or an Impish Vullaby with egg moves (all flawless). Willing to even do all three for just the one spitback. Let me know.
I have plentywith fake out, I'll trade for the vullaby.

trying to soft reset for Xerneas what nature and iv's should I aim for?
Timid or Modest for nature. As for IV's, perfect IV's in HP, Defense, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and speed will be good. You're guaranteed three perfect IV's every time you soft reset, so good luck! :]

I am looking for any female pokemon in special balls. I will trade you a female in a special ball for a female in a special ball. I have: Moon Ball Misdreavus, Moon Ball Ghastly, Heavy Ball Phanpy, and Love Ball Ralts. I'll give 4 or 5 IV's on them aswell.
Hey there, could you check my thread to see if there's any 4 iv spitback female you would want for a 4 iv female ralts?

EDIT: Will also take a 5IV spitback or flawless Mienfoo (I'm looking to breed fake out onto a Chimchar). If you can help me out let me know!
I can breed you the Mienfoo . :)

Last edited:
I would trade you for a spitback of your purlion with prankster for a Ralts.

Sorry it took so long sausy, and thanks alot.
Okay, I'll do that and pm you when I'm done, but just wanted to make sure you knew purrloin was in a regular pokeball.

Sorry it took so long sausy, and thanks alot.
And thank you. Not trying to bother you any more but you wouldn't happen to have a spitback that is missing maybe HP or Def instead of Attack? It would just make breeding for me a lot easier :p

Is the Corphish Adaptability? Are you perhaps interested in a Feebas with Dragon Pulse, Hypnosis, and Mirror Coat egg moves?
I've got adaptability corphish with 4 IV's and knock off, dragon dance, aqua jet and superpower!! I'll give you one if you help me evolve my swirlix!

I've got adaptability corphish with 4 IV's and knock off, dragon dance, aqua jet and superpower!! I'll give you one if you help me evolve my swirlix!
Really? That would be very much appreciated. I will even trade a spitback of something (Mawile, Joltik, Rotom, Vullaby, Zubat, Froakie, Gabite, or Feebas) for it.

And thank you. Not trying to bother you any more but you wouldn't happen to have a spitback that is missing maybe HP or Def instead of Attack? It would just make breeding for me a lot easier :p
I don't, but I can certainly breed you one if you give me a few more minutes :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)