Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This question might not go here but I don't really know where to ask.

I have Gale of Darkness and I'm planning on getting some Pokémon with special moves. Does any of their special moves could be passed on through breeding?

This question might not go here but I don't really know where to ask.

I have Gale of Darkness and I'm planning on getting some Pokémon with special moves. Does any of their special moves could be passed on through breeding?
Some of them can in later gens, but most are unique. Like Sing on Snorunt and Gulpin, or Sweet Kiss on Roselia.

Some of them can in later gens, but most are unique. Like Sing on Snorunt and Gulpin, or Sweet Kiss on Roselia.
Is there a list of which ones that can be passed? I wanted to breed Tri-Attack on a Togepi so the baby would have better IVs. (XD and Colosseum are too tedious to soft-reset to get good IVS.)

jonnyknows

Banned deucer.
Guys, possibly a dumb question here. Trying to run WiFi off of my iphone 5S and it works, however on Pokémon Y I cannot trade or battle with friends/passerby etc etc, but GTS works. Anyway that I can get it to work for battling etc..?? Without suggesting AD HOC on laptop etc as im at Uni and have the dreaded eduroam.

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Got a Shiny Latias and Shiny Absol for trade PM offers :D

Pokemon: Shiny Latias (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
EV's: 252 Speed / 252 Sp.A / 4 HP
IV's 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves:
-Psyshock
-Substitute
-Calm Mind
-Dragon Pulse

Pokemon: Shiny Absol (Lv.1 Male)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Pressure
EV's: UNTOUCHED
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves:
Sucker Punch
Play Rough
Megahorn
Zen Heabutt

Guys, possibly a dumb question here. Trying to run WiFi off of my iphone 5S and it works, however on Pokémon Y I cannot trade or battle with friends/passerby etc etc, but GTS works. Anyway that I can get it to work for battling etc..?? Without suggesting AD HOC on laptop etc as im at Uni and have the dreaded eduroam.
check out a program called connectify it turns your laptop into a hot spot and works with 3ds

I have a shiny shaymin with 6ivs, however as my previos post said... :(((((
Oh no, I have no idea how to trade using the wifi off an iPhone ; A ;
My iPhone 5 rarely gets service on its own XD

I'll let you know if I figure something out though !!
Edit: let's hope the program works !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)