Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Damp be viable...?
I mean, I don't use Swampert, so by all means correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like it'd be more valuable to have stronger water moves at low health than preventing Explosions. They're both very situational, but I feel like Torrent is more beneficiary and reliable. Maybe I'm totally off, though.

Looking for the following:

Drought Timid Vulpix or Ninetales.
Flower Veil Calm Flabebe etc.
Contrary Timid Snivy.

I can offer Battle Items, Spit backs etc. PM

Looking for the following:

Drought Timid Vulpix or Ninetales.
Flower Veil Calm Flabebe etc.
Contrary Timid Snivy.

I can offer Battle Items, Spit backs etc. PM
According to Serebii, Contrary Snivy is unobtainable. I can get you one of those Flabebe, though. I have it in one of my Friend Safaris.

According to Serebii, Contrary Snivy is unobtainable. I can get you one of those Flabebe, though. I have it in one of my Friend Safaris.
Contrary was Snivy's HA last generation, I don't know if it changes when you bank it to 6th gen, but it has a new HA, regardless.
EDIT: Super duper wrong, ignore the idiot please.

Why would Damp be viable...?
I mean, I don't use Swampert, so by all means correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like it'd be more valuable to have stronger water moves at low health than preventing Explosions. They're both very situational, but I feel like Torrent is more beneficiary and reliable. Maybe I'm totally off, though.
I know. It's just for the sake of having rare Pokémon at hand! A Breeder's efficiency is measured by the amount of Pokémon he/she can provide.

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Contrary was Snivy's HA last generation, I don't know if it changes when you bank it to 6th gen, but it has a new HA, regardless.
EDIT: Super duper wrong, ignore the idiot please.
HA Snivy has never been released the only starters with HA are Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Treecko, Mudkip, Torchic, Turtwig, Piplup, Chimchar, Chespin, Froakie and Fennekin. Also HA Don't change...

I thought a Contrary Snivy/Serperio etc was still available in 6th gen, apparently it is according to the "idiot" (who isn't an idiot). O_O

Anyway, I would love a Flabebe if you can PM when you caught it, that'd be great.

I thought a Contrary Snivy/Serperio etc was still available in 6th gen, apparently it is according to the "idiot" (who isn't an idiot). O_O

Anyway, I would love a Flabebe if you can PM when you caught it, that'd be great.
Nuhuh, I was calling myself an idiot for thinking Snivy got a new HA, not you. Geez, that'd be pretty impolite.

It won't be flawless, though. I'll just catch it and give it to you (God, I need a Synchronizer).

Yeah, sure, does it need any kind of special ball or should I use my ditto?
Unfortunately, HA Turtwig (Or any Turtwig for that matter) is illegal with any ball that's not a Poké Ball. You can use your Ditto, though. Do you have a Shell Armor Turtwig? If not I'll give you one.

Unfortunately, HA Turtwig (Or any Turtwig for that matter) is illegal with any ball that's not a Poké Ball. You can use your Ditto, though. Do you have a Shell Armor Turtwig? If not I'll give you one.
I do not, I'll need to get it from you.

Need help evolving 3 Pokemon. Let me know if you need help evolving any, and we can help each other out! (Don't feel obligated to evolve all 3. I'll only need help evolving as many as you need help with)

Anyone bored and wanna ev train my team? jk xD still looking for a solar power charmander 31/x/31/31/31/31 pm if yoou have one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)