Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 6 IV shiny Timid Heatran ill take offers for
LF: Legendaries shiny or not but obviously need to be 5 or 6 ivs
mainly: Genesect Darkrai Latias or Terrakion
other 5 or 6 iv pokes (note be prepared to offer around 4 of these)
6 IV dittos

Feel free to PM me with offers

I have a 6 IV shiny Timid Heatran ill take offers for
LF: Legendaries shiny or not but obviously need to be 5 or 6 ivs
mainly: Genesect Darkrai Latias or Terrakion
other 5 or 6 iv pokes (note be prepared to offer around 4 of these)
6 IV dittos

Feel free to PM me with offers

Damn i have a terrakion but its ivs aren't great lol Nice heatran mate ^^

Would someone happen to have a level 100 goodra? can be the worse ivs evs ever idc. Or a level atleast 80? ill offer my 31/31/31/x/31/31 oshowat for it need it fast as possible :P

Looking for the following:

Drought Timid Vulpix or Ninetales.
Flower Veil Calm Flabebe etc.
Contrary Timid Snivy.

I can offer Battle Items, Spit backs etc. PM
It's Hardy Nature, but it has Flower Veil and it's female! I also caught it in a Heal Ball, you know, for aesthetic purposes. PM me so I can trade it to you.

Would someone happen to have a level 100 goodra? can be the worse ivs evs ever idc. Or a level atleast 80? ill offer my 31/31/31/x/31/31 oshowat for it need it fast as possible :P
Have anything else? I have a calm nature level 100 EV trained one, but I can level up yours if you have one in about 3-4 hours.

FT shiny 6 iv jap ditto with pokerus
LF 6 iv:(in order of need) lando-t with stealth rocks, mew,victini,heatwave zapdos,genesect

Last edited:
It's Hardy Nature, but it has Flower Veil and it's female! I also caught it in a Heal Ball, you know, for aesthetic purposes. PM me so I can trade it to you.
:/ Would have prefered it in a regular poke ball, but give me a second.

LF Deoxys, with either a Calm nature, or whatever is optimal for speed forme, as well as tutor moves. CMT if you have one!

Also, STILL looking for Conkeldurr w/ Tutor Moves, and either Adamant or Brave Nature. Once again, CMT if you can aid me in my quest! :)

If i can find someone to clone my genesect Ill trade it for the ditto
maby genesect is kind of low on my list to be honest since its hard to get cloned and i need to use w/e i trade for to get more stuff since the ditto is all i have to trade with atm i only need a few legends to fill out my teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)