Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo... if anyone happens to get a good Bold or Careful Celebi, CMT for it.
Edit: Or you know, has one to begin with.
Edit Numero Dos: Need at least HP, Def, Sp. Atk and Sp. Def.

Last edited:
What would be the best set(s) to run with motor drive electivire?

I see that the BW smogon set is running naive, but wouldnt hasty be better due to reducing the lower defence?
Also, what physical and mixed sets would be most viable?

What would be the best set(s) to run with motor drive electivire?

I see that the BW smogon set is running naive, but wouldnt hasty be better due to reducing the lower defence?
Also, what physical and mixed sets would be most viable?
I used to run a pure physical set with ice punch wild charge earthquake and cross chop

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for the following female Pokémon in Dream Ball with hidden abilities: Koffing, Sandshrew, Roselia, Snorlax, Abra and Sableye. I also want others, but those are the ones I want the most.

Now that bank is out in the U.S and more people have it, can anyone confirm if the Celebi given out is guaranteed to have 3 31 IVs?

Now that bank is out in the U.S and more people have it, can anyone confirm if the Celebi given out is guaranteed to have 3 31 IVs?
yes it has 3 at least..mine has 31/26/25/31/27/31 :)!and timid nature (imagine my luck since i wanted a timid in the 1st place)

My Celebi was Jolly, relatively superior potential, with perfect HP, Sp. Def and Speed.... is that of any use to me whatsoever competivitely?

Does anyone have a adamant 5 iv'ed pawniard with the egg move sucker punch and BW move tutor move knock off?
I can breed a 5 iv'ed stantler with sap sipper or something else. By the way I have a magikarp in a lure ball and a lickytung in a dream ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)