Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need help I can talk you through rng in about 10-15 mins...But don't reset the game unless it's specifically rng legendaries you want. ..
It is legends I am aiming to rng, but I may go for more ordinary ones also like eevee, timburr and ralts for tutor moves

It is legends I am aiming to rng, but I may go for more ordinary ones also like eevee, timburr and ralts for tutor moves

Last night I blasted out a few drought shiny hp electric vulpix and ghastly and shiny hp fire bulbasaur. Once you have your seed etc nailed down the slowest part of the process is hatching the egg!

can people please help me with my friend safari? my friend code is: 4356-0541-7144. i will add everyone who replies to this

So poke bank is out. Question, how do I get Celebi with the event? If you don't believe me, check serebii.net
You go to the bank application and then it will be sent to the game through pokemon-link. You'll find it eventually. You can't miss it.

Anyone know if PokeCheck stuff gets through the hack check? I need some event legends I won't be able to obtain otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)