Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try it out with my Ditto for a bit, then get back to you if it doesn't work out and you don't mind parting with one. And it is a female with Protean, right?
Yep two females with Protean. One I got on a Wonder Trade today, and one I used myself as breeding fodder, that is at a very high level of 44. And good luck, the ditto method is how I got my female.

Oh, and I've also been looking for a sturdy bergmite (preferably female for breeding). Anyone have one of those?

Two questions.
How do I use the spoiler tags which hides things and has custom title?

Any offers for a:
lvl 71 Timid Gengar
252 SpAtk/Speed/4Hp
31/x/31/31/31/31
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt
-Dazzling Gleam
-Destiny Bond

?

FT: 6IV Ditto's freshly RNG'ed and Pokébanked from European Pokébank. (From Holland)
They are from Giant Chasm at lvl 55 and their summary can be checked in the trade before trading. They have a timid nature

LF:
-X-exclusive megastones
-special items
-other special offers are welcome too

Can anyone hook me up with pokerus? I have several spitbacks (ha flechinder, 5iv froakie, aron w/ 4 egg moves, 2-3 iv dittos some ha) i'd part with for it

FT: 6IV Ditto's freshly RNG'ed and Pokébanked from European Pokébank. (From Holland)
They are from Giant Chasm at lvl 55 and their summary can be checked in the trade before trading. They have a timid nature

LF:
-X-exclusive megastones
-special items
Battle Maison items? I can help with that.

Can anyone hook me up with pokerus? I have several spitbacks (ha flechinder, 5iv froakie, aron w/ 4 egg moves, 2-3 iv dittos some ha) i'd part with for it
I'll trade you a pokerus charmander for that aron. =0

Last edited:

LF:
-X-exclusive megastones
-special items
I'll get you any X-exclusive stone you want if you give me a minute to clone it first.

Edit: Or all of them, but that would take me a bit.

I'll get you any X-exclusive stone you want if you give me a minute to clone it first.

Edit: Or all of them, but that would take me a bit.
PM me when you have one ready, I actually need everyone from X except char, magnet, mewtwo. So anyone of those is fine to me :)

PM me when you have one ready, I actually need everyone from X except char, magnet, mewtwo. So anyone of those is fine to me :)
you need stones of x only. i wanted that ditto too much D:
do you want leftovers or any item like that?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm looking for decent AI partners for the multi maison. I don't have any preferences but if you know that you have something that would be handy send me a message
bump. I have a healthy bunch of spitbacks I can offer if anyone wants to help, but they're pretty generic so everyone is probably covered

edit:
Oh, and I've also been looking for a sturdy bergmite (preferably female for breeding). Anyone have one of those?
I've got females with mirror coat + sturdy! happy to help

So, I hate to be 'that guy' but pokebank was released here in the UK yesterday evening. I have a sinking feeling I'm setting myself up for a myriad of requests now, but fire away I guess and let's see what happens :D

LF:
-X-exclusive megastones
-special items
I'll give you either my Tyrantarite or Pinsirite for one of them dittos.

Hello i would like to know what is iv and how he effect on ev training and if he neccesary for wi fi battles.
I know what is ev but not iv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)