Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have these Pokebank transfer pokemon for trade
6 shiny male 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Iron Fist Timburr with Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Knock Off, and Ice Punch
6 shiny male 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Guts Timburr with Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Knock Off, and Ice Punch
6 shiny male 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Defiant Pawniard with Sucker Punch, Knock Off, and Stealth Rocks
2 shiny 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Beldum

These are cloned and were RNG abused by me on my Pokemon black cart.
PM me if you would like to trade.
I'm interested in the timbur I can offer a few shinies (competitivly viable. Pm if interested.

I'm also looking for a shiny conkle sure
Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 244 SDef / 12 Def
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch
with this set.

I'm also looking for a shiny conkle sure
Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 244 SDef / 12 Def
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch
with this set.
Just wondering, what's the purpose of the 12 Defense EV's? I'm a bit intrigued!

Pokebank's hack check is a bit wonky... It won't let my event Raikou pass through. I got it from an event, so it's totally legit. Very odd, maybe it'll work later.

Anyway, anyone w/ Deoxys w/ Tutor Moves?

on the off chance someone will do this im looking for someone to transfer my conkeldurr to a prev gen game and get the tutor moves ice punch and knock off on it if you want to clone it im 110% cool with that (and 200% more if you can get me an extra)

or if someone can just give me one that works too lol

How do you transfer pokemon with HM moves to Black 2? I have a Defog Skarmory on my Diamond that I can't transfer.

The crushing realization that your colllection of events/legendaries from the past 3 generations(3 full boxes) have a grand total of 6 31 ivs between them...needless to say ill be giving some away for people who didn't have access to them once im done sorting through the wreckage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)