Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a Noibat in their friend safari? I'm looking to get tailwind for a Talonflame, and I want to be able to breed it with a semi decent IV set (hence safari rather than Victory Road)

I just checked the gen 6 analyses for Palkia and they all recommend Timid. Why is mixed Palkia suddenly nonviable?

Would 1 defense point matter when going for hasty?
Because mixed Palkia was just Palkia with Outrage letting it bypass Blissey. But it then required some investment to get the 2HKO with Chansey and now with Fairies around it is sorta pointless and not as effective as gen IV / early BW

I have these Pokebank transfer pokemon for trade
6 shiny male 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Iron Fist Timburr with Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Knock Off, and Ice Punch
6 shiny male 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Guts Timburr with Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Knock Off, and Ice Punch
6 shiny male 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Defiant Pawniard with Sucker Punch, Knock Off, and Stealth Rocks
2 shiny 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Beldum

These are cloned and were RNG abused by me on my Pokemon black cart.
PM me if you would like to trade.

For trade:
5 IV Flawless Adamant Blaze Charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage4
4 IV Flawless Bold Prankster Sableye with Recover and Trick
Korean Pokébank Celebi that can relearn Hold Back (got from a trade, but I'm pretty sure it's legit)
Timid/Naughty Trophy Jirachi with Draco Meteor I got from gen IV GTS (they seem to fit official events, but I can't guarantee anything)
BP Items
Lucky Eggs

Looking for:
5 IV Flawless Jolly/Adamant Quick Feet (=> Technician) Shroomish with Bullet Seed
5 IV Flawless Adamant Shellder with Rock Blast
5 IV Flawless Jolly Prankster (=> Justified) Riolu with Bullet Punch and Crunch
Competitively Breed HP pokés (like HP Fire Froakie and HP Ice/Grass Rotom) - Will normally trade 2 pokés or 1 poké and an item for them
Competitive Pokébank Legends (mainly Genesect, Heatran and Terrakion) - Will trade 2 or 3 of my pokés for them, depending on the offer (can be RNG'd and/or cloned, but please no hack)

These are the pokés I want the most, but feel free to make offers. PM me if interested.

I would just like to come here and brag that I got a Calm "Outstanding" Bank Celebi w/ the spread 31/31/29/31/24/31. Pretty usable, I'd say? :]

Still looking for Conkeldurr w/ Tutor moves, maybe someone can help due to bank being open in NA now? I'm terrible at RNG...

I would just like to come here and brag that I got a Calm "Outstanding" Bank Celebi w/ the spread 31/31/29/31/24/31. Pretty usable, I'd say? :]

Still looking for Conkeldurr w/ Tutor moves, maybe someone can help due to bank being open in NA now? I'm terrible at RNG...
Got a question. Is Celebi soft-reset-able? I am afraid to turn on my Bank because I want to make sure I get a good one. >~>;

Cmt for that celebi!

Got a question. Is Celebi soft-reset-able? I am afraid to turn on my Bank because I want to make sure I get a good one. >~>;
Unfortunately not. I just prayed to Based God and got lucky. I would've reset if I could, the SpD on mine is a tad low...

EDIT: I'd just like to note that Hold Back can be re-taught to Celebi via Heart Scale... I'm pretty sure in the past Event Moves can't be re-taught, right?

Last edited:
Unfortunately not. I just prayed to Based God and got lucky. I would've reset if I could, the SpD on mine is a tad low...

EDIT: I'd just like to note that Hold Back can be re-taught to Celebi via Heart Scale... I'm pretty sure in the past Event Moves can't be re-taught, right?
Darn... Well, atleast cloning is a thing. I will settle for anything so long as it is a good nature, then.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Just tested now with a Crown Entei, you can't reteach event moves for at least 4th gen events and probably 5th.

FT: Male 5IV Jolly Blaze Charmanders with Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Flare Blitz
Female 5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Knock Off, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Aqua Jet
NEW SHINY Marowak (legit) non-competitive
NEW SHINY Ninetails (legit) non-competitive

LF: (all need 5IVs in their respective traits)
Nidoran with Hustle (male)
Relaxed Bronzor with Levitate
Bold Lileep with Storm Drain and recover and stealth rock egg moves
Calm Prankster Sableye with Recover egg move

(any dittos with more than 3IVs are also appreciated)
Competitive trade offers are also welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)