Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some breeding, I got extra flawless pokés (in some cases, ability capsule may be needed to make it flawless).
I am mainly looking for 5IV's, but can also go for 4IV females in special balls (mostly apricorn/dream ball) with egg moves if I need them.

2x 31/31/31/xx/31/31 female Adamant Anticipation Croagunk with Fake Out, Cross Chop and Drain Punch in Great Ball
8x 31/31/31/xx/31/31 male Adamant Elekid with Ice Punch, Cross Chop and Fire Punch in Premier Ball
1x 31/xx/30/31/31/31 male Timid Lightning Rod Electrike with Switcheroo in Quick Ball (HP Ice)
3x 31/31/31/xx/31/31 male Impish Intimidate Qwilfish with Brine, Aqua Jet, Signal Beam and Haze in Dream Ball (Also got 2x 5IV SS and 2x 5IV+1x 6IV poison Point ones and one 6IV poison point female)
1x 31/31/31/xx/31/31 male Jolly Steadfast Riolu with Blaze Kick, Crunch and Bullet Punch
1x
31/xx/31/31/31/31 female Timid Frisk Noibat with Switcheroo
1x
31/xx/31/31/31/31 male Modest Gooey Goomy with Counter, Curse and Acid Armor in Heal Ball
1x 6IV male Modest Clauncher
1x
31/31/31/xx/31/31 male Adamant Huge Power Marill with Aqua Jet, Superpower and Belly Drum
1x
31/31/31/xx/31/31 female Jolly Larvitar with Outrage, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock and Pursuit
2x
31/xx/31/31/31/31 female Timid Hustle Nidoran F with Focus Energy
1x
31/xx/31/31/31/31 male Gastly (may have disable, not sure)
5x (1 female) 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Flash Fire Houndour with Pursuit, Beat Up, Sucker Punch and Destiny Bond in Luxury Ball
1x 6IV male Timid Trace Ralts in Luxury Ball

Trading the HP ice Electrike only for good offers, can do 2:1 trades for rare females in special balls.
CMT for Croagunk and Nidoran-F

Anyone have a Cacnea or Cacturne? I don't care about gender, nature, IVs, etc. I can't offer much but I can breed you a wide variety of 4 or 5IV Pokemon from the Field, Monster, and Flying groups, as well as any non-event/legendary Pokemon that can only be acquired via Pokebank.

Thank you. :)
Did you still need the Cacnea/Cacturne? I have a safari I can catch them from.

Anybody have a female hidden ability eevee in white/black/white 2/black 2 they could trade me? I don't have much left on White 2 myself but I do have a couple of spare mega stones laying around, along with some decent HA pokes, in Pokemon X as a thanks?

I hatched some extra flawless Pokemon and they are up for trade. I'm pretty much just lookin' for anything I don't have that's even mildly interesting:

2x HP Ice Relaxed Regenerator 31/31/31/31/31/Even Tangela with Knock Off, Giga Drain, and Leech Seed in Nest Balls ( 2 Poke's for these )

1x Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Larvesta
1x Adamant Marvel Scale 31/31/31/x/31/31 female Dratini (lvl 20, un EV'd) with Dragon Dance in a Luxury Ball.
1x Bold Liquid Ooze 31/x/31/31/31/31 Tentacool with Knock Off and Rapid Spin.

Just reply to this if you're interested.
Hey I would be interested in one of those Tangela, could I have you CMT for one?

A female Litwick would be great (:
yea that would be perfectly fine, lemme doublecheck my stock and make sure I have one still and we can trade.

Anybody have a female hidden ability eevee in white/black/white 2/black 2 they could trade me? I don't have much left on White 2 myself but I do have a couple of spare mega stones laying around, along with some decent HA pokes, in Pokemon X as a thanks?
I've got one. I'll transfer it over so I can trade you on X.

NEED ABILITY CAPSULE ASAP
WILL ALSO TRADE BP ITEMS

FT:
Male 5IV Jolly Blaze Charmanders with Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Flare Blitz
Female 5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Knock Off, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Aqua Jet
NEW Male 5IV Adamant Tyrunt with Ice Fang and Dragon Dance
NEW SHINY
Marowak (legit) non-competitive

LF: (all need 5IVs in their respective traits)
!!!ABILITY CAPSULE!!!

Nidoran with Hustle (male)
Relaxed Bronzor with Levitate
Bold Lileep with Storm Drain and recover and stealth rock egg moves
Calm Prankster Sableye with Recover egg move

(any dittos with more than 3IVs are also appreciated)
Competitive trade offers are also welcome :)

I hatched some extra flawless Pokemon and they are up for trade. I'm pretty much just lookin' for anything I don't have that's even mildly interesting:

2x HP Ice Relaxed Regenerator 31/31/31/31/31/Even Tangela with Knock Off, Giga Drain, and Leech Seed in Nest Balls ( 2 Poke's for these )

1x Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Larvesta
1x Adamant Marvel Scale 31/31/31/x/31/31 female Dratini (lvl 20, un EV'd) with Dragon Dance in a Luxury Ball.
1x Bold Liquid Ooze 31/x/31/31/31/31 Tentacool with Knock Off and Rapid Spin.

Just reply to this if you're interested.
Would you take a HP ice 31/even/30/31/31/31 Electrike with switcheroo for the HP ice Tangela?

Im looking for a few pokemon to get my first "competitive" team going. They can be any IVs and natures, I will breed those myself. What I am looking for is:

Raindish Tentacool/Tentacruel

Immunity Gligar/Poison Heal Gliscor

Skarmory with Stealth Rock egg move.

I dont have much to offer, mostly a bunch of 2IV Friend Safari Dittos, a 6IV Timid Ghastly. So if you have some fodder laying around and want to help a noob out, hit me up :P

Im looking for a few pokemon to get my first "competitive" team going. They can be any IVs and natures, I will breed those myself. What I am looking for is:

Raindish Tentacool/Tentacruel

Immunity Gligar/Poison Heal Gliscor

Skarmory with Stealth Rock egg move.

I dont have much to offer, mostly a bunch of 2IV Friend Safari Dittos, a 6IV Timid Ghastly. So if you have some fodder laying around and want to help a noob out, hit me up :P
I can most likely give you a a perfect 5IV Immunity Gligar, and a 5IV Stealth Rock Skarmory later. Just gotta transfer my Skarmory and breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)