DarthVader's Trade Thread - Now with my own Kalos bred shiny Pokemon! Update: Blue Cow

Status
Not open for further replies.
6IV Shiny Genesect (OT: Japanese Name, ID:07133 w/ U-Turn, T-bolt, Ice Beam and Flamethrower)
6IV : Timid Gastly, Jolly-Swarm Heracross, Careful-Natural Cure Phantump
5IV : Jolly-Gale Wing Fletchling

If you want, you can take 2 of the normal 6IV/5IV
Only really interested in the Genesect. What is its nature?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Please remove the OT Damon Pokemon. And out of curiosity, where did you get them?

They're hacked.
Could you please elaborate? I received them from a person who's actual OT was Damon and when I requested certain Pokemon (natures, gender, nickname, ability, moves etc,), it would take him around a week to RNG said Pokemon. It would be a shame if these were hacked but I'm quite surprised as the person I traded these with knew how to RNG.

Agonist

Unfortunately, I'm not going to share how they were hacked, since for all I know, you were the one who hacked them, and I'm not going to help you make legal hacks. Rest assured that they are hacked, though.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to share how they were hacked, since for all I know, you were the one who hacked them, and I'm not going to help you make legal hacks. Rest assured that they are hacked, though.
Well of course I'm not the one who hacked them. If I was capable of hacking, I would clearly have a lot more "desirable" pokemon than I have now on this thread. Also, how does not telling me how they were hacked link me to being a hacker/being able to make legal hacks?

I understand you are trying to help as a moderator but I think it's fair that you inform me why these aren't legal with a bit more information than "they are hacked". You can pm me if you don't want it to be public info but I want to at least know why they are hacked (whether it be that they come from Pokecheck, have an illegal spread/move set etc.)

CMT for these 2 pls

Beldum
OT: Damon
ID: 12815
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31

Axew
OT: Damon
ID: 12815
Jolly
Mold Breaker
31/31/31/x/31/31
(Egg moves/BW2 Tutor moves: Outrage)

Agonist

The reason being is that they're uploaded under a hacker's account on Pokecheck (which is also the first time they appear).

Well of course I'm not the one who hacked them. If I was capable of hacking, I would clearly have a lot more "desirable" pokemon than I have now on this thread. Also, how does not telling me how they were hacked link me to being a hacker/being able to make legal hacks?
The problem is that I have no idea whether you are or not. Simply saying you're not capable doesn't mean anything, since it's not exactly unknown for people to lie about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)