Dark's Trade Emporium (with some Pokebank mons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way you could breed me a couple porygons? IV's or moves dont matter. It's just for the pokedex.

Want: Protean timid Froakie, preferably HP Fire
Offering: Adamant Blaze Charmander 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Leftovers w/Dragon Dance and Outrage
or
Adamant Indimidate Mawile x/31/31/31/31/31 with Leftovers w/Fire Fang and Sucker Punch

Want: Protean timid Froakie, preferably HP Fire
Offering: Adamant Blaze Charmander 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Leftovers w/Dragon Dance and Outrage
or
Adamant Indimidate Mawile x/31/31/31/31/31 with Leftovers w/Fire Fang and Sucker Punch
I can do do a froakie for any of those, however, I do not think I can get you an HP fire froakie

I can do do a froakie for any of those, however, I do not think I can get you an HP fire froakie
Hmm...then can i withdraw the leftovers?

and if you're interested in both, can i give both for a froakie AND feebas? (if the feebas is female)

Interested in the naive landorus, would you be interested in shiny move tutor mons/event/ legendaries
What legendary mons can you offer for it? I don't see any here, but I can say that the only one I don't have access to is Latios. Interesting balls would be a bonus (I'd actually prefer it in a great ball). I don't know what you have access to so I just thought I'd (hopefully) save you time and mention that.

What legendary mons can you offer for it? I don't see any here, but I can say that the only one I don't have access to is Latios. Interesting balls would be a bonus (I'd actually prefer it in a great ball). I don't know what you have access to so I just thought I'd (hopefully) save you time and mention that.
I've got a shiny latios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)