Other Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder: V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it always practically the best offensive typing available, only hampered by SR shredding anything with a Flying STAB and being overshadowed by rain-boosted Water attacks?

Rain nerf, rocks nerf, now it's all bird turf. I can deal with that. At least Flying-types are fragile.
I remember when I first entered competitive battling and I was wondering why flying type attackers were nowhere. I knew they were fast and strong Pokemon, but they were nowhere to be found.

Then I thought it was because it had sort of redundant coverage with fire. Then I met stealth rocks >:(

God damn, that has to be the haxiest match I've ever seen. He hit himself in confusion something like 10 times in a row, and got parahaxed almost as much.
It's as if that battle was the Jesus of all hax sins, and brought all hax upon itself, and overcame. Wow.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Oh yeah i almost forgot about this but i think it'll fit in this thread pretty well...

So anyways back when PS was still using glicko2 rating and there was no bottom cap of 1000, i had the idea to see just what kind of things i'd see if i tried to get really low but actually played out all my matches. I decided to use a full metronome team without switching a single pokemon through every match on the alt jcm in a submarine and i got exactly what i expected, i ton of funny stuff to log and record for future laughs. Some friends and i recorded all the funny stuff we saw on this "deep sea diving" mission, and we got quite the last in the end, with some amazing things such as Choice Scarf Curse Snorlax, Specs Breloom, Cotton Guard odor sleuth furfrou, and more! Sadly PS switched to elo and had the bottom rating cap before i could get any lower then like 500, but it was still a funny experience the full list of what i saw during this time is below in a pastebin, along with what rating i found it at. Hope you enjoy (list wasn't all written by me btw).

http://pastebin.com/TzsTkUKi

btw perhaps what the most baffling part of this is, is that i actually legitimately won some of my matches vs these people with my metronome team >_>.

I found this godlike play some time ago but it's still wonderful, sorry for not having the replay.

Turn 1 player 1 brings in Air Ballon Rotom-Fan safe without taking damage.

Turn 2 player 2 switches in Landorus-T on thunderbolt

Turn 3 Landorus-T proceds to use Earthquake on Air Ballon Rotom-F and then player 2 wonders why it didn't do any damage... Some people...

I also managed to find a Focus Sash Gliscor
Vaccum Wave mega Medicham, and it got killed by a Focus Sash Honchkrow that outspeed it
Physical Growth Breloom
Choice Band Blissey
Rock Polish Forretress with Gyro Ball

in ubers again but still. Another noob another day.

met a guy using physical mega mewtwo Y: drain punch psycho cut recover and barrier, no speed evs. Swept with mega gengar and the guy got mad saying mega gengar was OP and should be banned from ubers. Says the person using mega mewtwo.
also ran into a darkrai that used nightmare on my pokes even when awake

Sample from me starting a new alt on the OU ladder:

The opposing Suicune used Hyper Beam!
Reuniclus lost 13.4% of its health!

Reuniclus used Psyshock!
The opposing Suicune lost 80% of its health!

The opposing Suicune restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 18

The opposing Suicune must recharge!

Reuniclus used Psyshock!
The opposing Suicune lost 26% of its health!

The opposing Suicune fainted!

Mourad_arceus sent out Scizor!
Turn 19

The opposing Scizor used Bug Buzz!
It's super effective! Reuniclus lost 21.2% of its health!
Reuniclus's Special Defense fell!

Reuniclus used Focus Blast!
The opposing Scizor lost 100% of its health!

The opposing Scizor fainted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)