Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
give away!
you can take any of those for free, all with relevant abilities and egg moves:
flawless bold togepi with nasty plot
flawless timid froakie
3iv dittos
bold slowpoke
bold rotom
adamant tyrunt with egg moves

give away!
flawless timid froakie
3iv dittos
bold slowpoke
bold rotom
I'm on my mobile so I can't see your FC but I'd love the togepi

give away!
flawless timid froakie
3iv dittos
bold slowpoke
bold rotom
Togepi > Tyrunt > Froakie is what I would like.
Also looking for a female Absol with Justified, IVs don't matter, offering 5IV pokemon with egg moves
BTW can anyone explain how people "clone" pokemon in Gen 6? Are they referring to the trade glitch?

Togepi > Tyrunt > Froakie is what I would like.
Also looking for a female Absol with Justified, IVs don't matter, offering 5IV pokemon with egg moves
BTW can anyone explain how people "clone" pokemon in Gen 6? Are they referring to the trade glitch?
I can catch you one, need a particular nature or ball?

I can catch you one, need a particular nature or ball?
No, not really, I just want it for the hidden ability, although a dusk ball would be nice. What would you like in return? I got DDdance/Stealth Rock/Pursuit Larvitars, Switcheroo Noibats, DDance Charmanders and a bunch of spitbacks.

No, not really, I just want it for the hidden ability, although a dusk ball would be nice. What would you like in return? I got DDdance/Stealth Rock/Pursuit Larvitars, Switcheroo Noibats, DDance Charmanders and a bunch of spitbacks.
I would love a Male Larvitar if that is okay, unless they are in a special ball :) Can be a spitback, I don't mind too much.
Also I caught your Absol xD What's your IGN/FC?

Edit: If you don't have a male then anything is fine :)

I'm looking for a Fighting-type Friend Safari with Mienfoo. Other Pokémon in the safari doesn't matter. I have Growlithe, Slugma and Fletchinder in my own Safari. My in-game name is Coabolt and my 3DS Friend Code is 4356-0986-3540.

You may ask if you want a Pokémon in particular, I'll check if I have!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)