ღTiny Shop with CUTE Pokes in Special Balls[NEW pokes & perfect shiny Goldeen]!!ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.
h
haha :D would u have any pokes in unusual pokeballs? :3
m.. I don't have really many unusual pokeballs pokes.. I have some in dream balls, but I have tons of unusual pokes :P I love the NUs xD I got drifloons in Dream balls, Cleffa in dream ball, tropius in nest ball and some others

Hey i'm sorry but nothing at the moment catches my eye :( only because i'm trying to collect unusual pokeballs from other generations x but good luck they have fantastic natures/egg moves :D
But taking aside the pokeball for a moment, there's at least one that you like, don't you? I know the pokeball doesn't suit your taste, but can you trade Alomomola for it? I've been looking for some time for a regenerator Alomomola and I'd be really happy if I could get one. Can't you make this one exception? :X

But taking aside the pokeball for a moment, there's at least one that you like, don't you? I know the pokeball doesn't suit your taste, but can you trade Alomomola for it? I've been looking for some time for a regenerator Alomomola and I'd be really happy if I could get one. Can't you make this one exception? :X
Of course i can :3 would i be able to get two male pokes for a flawless female ha one? :3

Of course i can :3 would i be able to get two male pokes for a flawless female ha one? :3
Sure, as long as they're pokemon I have in stock, you can have two for one.

The males I have are: Mareep, Oshawott and Litwick.

The females are: Vullaby, Horsea and Mr. Mime.

Sure, as long as they're pokemon I have in stock, you can have two for one.

The males I have are: Mareep, Oshawott and Litwick.

The females are: Vullaby, Horsea and Mr. Mime.
The two males i'm interested in is a male Feebas & Yanmask but i'm willing to wait :)

Your shop has sure grown. Congrats!
Id really like a female regenerator alomamola in a dream ball and if possible a female own tempo petilil in a dream ball. I can offer a flawless 5iv female espurr, bold nature, in a diveball for one. And for the other...
what pokemon embodies cute?
is so adorable you wish you could hug it for days?
that's right!
Koffing!
bold flawless 5iv with 4 egg moves in a heavy ball.
sound good?

Your shop has sure grown. Congrats!
Id really like a female regenerator alomamola in a dream ball and if possible a female own tempo petilil in a dream ball. I can offer a flawless 5iv female espurr, bold nature, in a diveball for one. And for the other...
what pokemon embodies cute?
is so adorable you wish you could hug it for days?
that's right!
Koffing!
bold flawless 5iv with 4 egg moves in a heavy ball.
sound good?
hey I'm interested in that koffing xDD would you mind taking a look at my shop? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)