ღTiny Shop with CUTE Pokes in Special Balls[NEW pokes & perfect shiny Goldeen]!!ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.
/Gatsby oh thanks man I had no idea! Also had some breeder be really rude to me once because I messaged him instead of replying to their thread!

I'll also PM you when I'm done :3

cmt for IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sap Sipper
Moveset: Zen Headbutt, Disable, Extrasensory & Double Kick
Pokeball:

Not sure if you're referring to the Skrelp or not, but anything I can do for that if they're available? I can offer BP items if that helps

Hey sorry i don't understand the question ! :3 Do u mean would i take BP items for pokemon?
I thought I read that next to Skrelp you said you weren't breeding it anymore, I was a bit confused when I read that >.<. But I'd be interested in one of those if it was female?

I thought I read that next to Skrelp you said you weren't breeding it anymore, I was a bit confused when I read that >.<. But I'd be interested in one of those if it was female?
Oh lol yeah they are breedable on request! I have one male & female one in stock right now! Would you also breed pokemon in special balls? :3

wow loads of pokes :3 would any have special pokeballs?
Here's what I have in stock and their pokeballs:

male Mareep - Ultra Ball
Vullaby - Dusk Ball
male Oshawott - Pokeball
female Horsea - Net Ball
male Litwick - Dusk Ball
timid Mr. Mime - Pokeball

Hope you like it.

hey there ^^ CMT for the alomomola and the shiny stantler (it can be the flawled one it's just for my collection.. always wanted one.. it's one of my favorite pokes xD)

Here's what I have in stock and their pokeballs:

male Mareep - Ultra Ball
Vullaby - Dusk Ball
male Oshawott - Pokeball
female Horsea - Net Ball
male Litwick - Dusk Ball
timid Mr. Mime - Pokeball

Hope you like it.
Hey i'm sorry but nothing at the moment catches my eye :( only because i'm trying to collect unusual pokeballs from other generations x but good luck they have fantastic natures/egg moves :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)