Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-113139030

Turn 9:
The opposing Golurk used DynamicPunch!
It's super effective! Magnezone's substitute faded!
Magnezone's Air Balloon popped!

Is it normal for an Air Balloon to break when you’re behind a substitute?
Air Balloon is supposed to pop if you are hit behind a substitute.
I hit someone with Toxic who was currently protected by Shadow Force's charge-up phase. The Toxic user was a Poison type, and No Guard, Lock On, etc were NOT involved. I realize Poison types skip the Accuracy check for Toxic, but my understanding is that the only time skipping accuracy checks bypassed semi-invulnerable turns was in Generation I.
Toxic used by a Poison-type Pokemon hits the opponent even during semi-invulnerable moves as of XY.

Bean

༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Juyon

The improved speed of Mega Alakazam is only active from the turn after it mega evolves. You could also be outsped by scarf users or people running more speed EVs/positive speed nature.

Bug: Assurance not doubling in power after opponent takes damage already in battle

Occurs turn 2, damage calculations are posted in the chat of the replay.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2014-113454513
Assurance has been reported previously, and I have tested it. It seems to work correctly. Test it in a doubles custom game and you should see the debug message about it doubling in power; if you don't, then feel free to post here again.

Not 100% sure on this one being reported before as I keep getting 502 errors when checking, but if I have not veiwed a battle from an early turn and click skip to last turn showdown freezes on that tab for me

For some reason, Reuniclus has found his way into the XY RU tier.
This seems like just a small accident, but he is way too overpowered for that tier.

For some reason, Reuniclus has found his way into the XY RU tier.
This seems like just a small accident, but he is way too overpowered for that tier.
Actually, Reuniclus has not been deemed too powerful for RU and is actually RU by usage, not a bug :]

In a match where I used Grassy Terrain, my opponent then used Electric Terrain. These both stacked, and when the Grassy Terrain ended it continued to display the 'Grassy Terrain' countdown, minus the actual countdown. When I then re-activated Grassy Terrain, it was then displaying two 'Grassy Terrain' lines, neither of which had a countdown.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-113992180

The match it happened, in case any other weirdness was overlooked by me.

I am also uncertain whether the damage reduction to Earthquake occurred or not.

Last edited:
Just used Aromatherapy, and it cured the user but not the partner.

Then when I switched out the partner (A Heatran) and switched it in later with no other uses, the partner was cured.

Here's one bug I found had a Zygarde With Dragon Dance and Outrage and I did Smogen Doubles but it said that Zygarde can't learn DD and Outrage I asked someone to do it they said it let them have Zygarde with DD and Outrage why is this?

Sunako

Here's one bug I found had a Zygarde With Dragon Dance and Outrage and I did Smogen Doubles but it said that Zygarde can't learn DD and Outrage I asked someone to do it they said it let them have Zygarde with DD and Outrage why is this?
Zygarde should be able to learn both of those moves, so I don't see why it would say it can't. I tried using Zygarde with both DD and Outrage in doubles and it worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)