Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a brave nature female/male from the water 3 egg group, IVs really don't matter I just need to breed on the nature or a brave ditto would work, I don't really care if its from pokecheck or not. I'm willing to trade some stuff from my thread (be reasonable) or a brave synchronize pokemon would work.

Does anyone have a Dream Ball Cherubi/Cherrim? IV's don't matter. I can offer a Dream Ball Sneasel spitback in return.
I can breed you an extra if you want.

Can anyone hit me up with HA Kirlia (Or ralts)?
If you want a HA mon, just list any potentials and I'll see what I have, I've got a fair amount.
(I'd also happily try to a simple 5IV breed).
Will be online for about the next 3-4 hours, if you're trying to catch me today.

I can breed you an extra if you want.
That would be great! My FC and IGN are in my signature. I'll go ahead and add you.

Edit: I'm working on finals stuff right now so if you could pm me when you can trade that would be great!

Last edited:
Lf naive hp ice cobalion (31/31/31/31/31/30 or 30/31/30/31/31/31 either is acceptable) no ribbons please, ut preferred. Cmt and respond there or pm me for offers

can someone explain to me whats hapening?

the 2014 International Challenge May competetion is over for 2 days now yet my battle box is still locked while in the april version it was unlocked after the tournament now I get the mesage that the tournament is over like last time but my battle box wont unlock

Does anyone have a spare darmanitan, immunity gligar, thick fat mamoswine, or iron fist infernape? I don't really care about IVs, just want to use them to breed. I can offer adaptability corphish, protean froakie, hustle nidoran, gale wings fletchling, or a chlorophyll ivysaur.

I'm also looking for a Keldeo, if someone would like to trade me one in return for a breeding project.

LF Eevee Spitbacks (Gender and Nature doesn't really matter).

I can breed you a Spitback in return. Just ask, I have access to generally popular OU Pokemon.

Does anyone have a spare darmanitan, immunity gligar, thick fat mamoswine, or iron fist infernape? I don't really care about IVs, just want to use them to breed. I can offer adaptability corphish, protean froakie, hustle nidoran, gale wings fletchling, or a chlorophyll ivysaur.

I'm also looking for a Keldeo, if someone would like to trade me one in return for a breeding project.
I have an extra male Chimchar with Iron Fist if you still need it and you're ok with it being male.

Yeah that's totally fine, and as for Ralts, afraid not, I have a Trace ability one.
Got HP, Def, Sp atk, Sp Def. Level 1, Calm, Run Away.
If that's alright FC is: 2965-0012-8550
And I'll add the one in your sig.

If you've got no access to anything in the ralts family with it's HA, i'll just take whatever is at hand.

Got HP, Def, Sp atk, Sp Def. Level 1, Calm, Run Away.
If that's alright FC is: 2965-0012-8550
And I'll add the one in your sig.

If you've got no access to anything in the ralts family with it's HA, i'll just take whatever is at hand.
Thanks a lot. I'll add you as well. Sorry couldn't be of help with the Ralts. IGN: Karen

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler

I have a spare Female Immunity gligar in a dusk ball (I think modest with no 31's...random encounter). I have a few others as well if that doesn't work. PM me if you're interested :)

Oi Smogon!

Does anyone have a Torterra with Stealth Rock and Leech Seed? Or even just a Ferroseed with both of those Egg Moves? I have a shiny Torterra I'm looking to part with, or some 5IV duplicates I have lying around. PM me!

Oi Smogon!

Does anyone have a Torterra with Stealth Rock and Leech Seed? Or even just a Ferroseed with both of those Egg Moves? I have a shiny Torterra I'm looking to part with, or some 5IV duplicates I have lying around. PM me!
I could breed up a spitback ferroseed with those moves pretty quick, but you'd have to wait like 4-5 hours to trade xD

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Super specific request time again :)

Anyone have Female Huge Power Bunnelby in Premier Ball with Spikes (+Rollout+Defense Curl) they wouldn't mind parting with—will compensate with competitive shiny if desired. :) Esmeya, please don't... :P
I can breed one for you :) I didn't have one in stock ready to go when you asked earlier, but I'd be happy to breed one up fresh for you (no compensation necessary since you helped me earlier!)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I can breed one for you :) I didn't have one in stock ready to go when you asked earlier, but I'd be happy to breed one up fresh for you (no compensation necessary since you helped me earlier!)
If you have the time that'd be great! No rush though, just if you have the time. :)

Edit: IVs and Nature don't matter at all, just for the record. I'm always happy to do those myself :).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)