Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, I've had this same experience, but it was through a passerby WiFi battle. My Pinsir somehow missed a Closed Combat against a Darkrai, despite CC having 100% accuracy and Darkrai not using any evasive boosting moves prior to the attack. Can anyone help us?
maybe Darkrai was holding Bright Powder?

Sexy-ball female spitback of something. I'm easy to please. :P
Already got Rage Powder on a x/x/x/x/x/31 Female (of course, the males were 3 iv and one was 31/0/31/31/x/31 >_> )
I'm ok with either gender long as its 31/x/31/31/31/31.

Some 4 IV females I have:

Timid Gastly /w Levitate in a Moon Ball (Disable)
Modest Abra w/ Magic Guard in a Premier Ball
Modest Gothita w/ Shadow Tag in a Luxury Ball
Modest Poliwag w/ Swift Swim in a Nest Ball
Naive Absol w/ Justified in a Premier Ball (Play Rough)
Relaxed or Sassy Tangela w/ Regenerator in a Great Ball
Bold Oddish w/ Run Away in a Great Ball
Adamant Geodue w/ Sturdy in a Luxury Ball

AwesomeFennekin

Banned deucer.
I have T-Tarite, Aggronite, Mewtwonite X, Charizardite X, And Houndoominite for trade. I would like special ball females. I can also breed 5-6IV Modest Magic Guard Cleffas on request.

Back from a short break to all my SQSA buddies :)

Also anyone wanna trade me a Dragonite for my Dex? I will send it right back :)
I got one I can send you when we do our next batch of Eggs.

I'm looking for a Dream Ball female Gastly (nature, IVs, etc. don't matter). I have a bunch of physical flawless (31/31/31/x/31/31) Adamant Technician Premier Ball Scyther with Defog/Counter/Baton Pass/Quick Guard that I can trade.
Can help you too :). Just give me a bit and I can get you a Timid/Modest spitback.

So I do recognize that this will be my 500th post there will be a giveaway soon when I finish up the breeding requests on my thread so I have a question...repeat ball looks good on fletching and I know only like two good egg moves for fletching can anyone list a few good egg moves for fletching and joltik...also please and thank you if anyone here is an expert at checking hacked pokemon can someone please and thank you check my post on the hacked thread it's been sitting there for a day I think and nobody has gotten to it which is fine I understand people are busy...

So I do recognize that this will be my 500th post there will be a giveaway soon when I finish up the breeding requests on my thread so I have a question...repeat ball looks good on fletching and I know only like two good egg moves for fletching can anyone list a few good egg moves for fletching and joltik...also please and thank you if anyone here is an expert at checking hacked pokemon can someone please and thank you check my post on the hacked thread it's been sitting there for a day I think and nobody has gotten to it which is fine I understand people are busy...
Fletchling:

Quick Guard (from Archeops)

Joltik:

Nothing

I'm ok with either gender long as its 31/x/31/31/31/31.

Some 4 IV females I have:

Timid Gastly /w Levitate in a Moon Ball (Disable)
Modest Abra w/ Magic Guard in a Premier Ball
Modest Gothita w/ Shadow Tag in a Luxury Ball
Modest Poliwag w/ Swift Swim in a Nest Ball
Naive Absol w/ Justified in a Premier Ball (Play Rough)
Relaxed or Sassy Tangela w/ Regenerator in a Great Ball
Bold Oddish w/ Run Away in a Great Ball
Adamant Geodue w/ Sturdy in a Luxury Ball
Guess what I got? 31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid Net Ball female Polar Vivillion. lol
The catch: I saved while it was still an egg. Want me to SR and trade you the egg, or would you rather have it already hatched with my OT?

Guess what I got? 31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid Net Ball female Polar Vivillion. lol
The catch: I saved while it was still an egg. Want me to SR and trade you the egg, or would you rather have it already hatched with my OT?
Since I don't mess with the TSV shiny business, you hatching it fine.

Did none of my offers interest you?

Since I don't mess with the TSV shiny business, you hatching it fine.
mmkay. I have dinner in just a bit so after that I'l add you / I'm on for a few hours after that and can trade whenevs. :P

edit: sorry lol I forgot to pick one xD
Luxury Gothita sounds cool, I can breed Shadow Tag and Competitive variants off that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)