Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Pikachuun said, that's what it did. Defog is only used in gen 6 because of this buff which makes it remove all hazards and so it was an awful move in gen 5 and not a bug.
Well, the buff was introduced in 6th gen, and that was 5th gen, so it is a bug.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
Well, the buff was introduced in 6th gen, and that was 5th gen, so it is a bug.
Sorry if this comes off as abrasive but did you even bother to watch the replay and read all the posts here? Since it seems not, I'll break it down so you understand:

Defog in Gen 6 = removes ALL hazards (BOTH SIDES) and Screens (reflect/light)
Defog in Gen 5 = removes hazards on the ENEMY'S SIDE (this means the stealth rocks or spikes that YOU used to put on the OPPONENTS field)
Now, let's go to the replay:
On Turn 11 Skarmory uses Defog on opposing Skarmory, it removes the stealth rock he put out earlier.
This is clearly working properly.

Just played a VGC battle where my opponent disconnected after I selected my 4 pokemon. He reconnected to the battle and I was then re-prompted to pick my pokemon - but I could only pick the lead two and nothing after that - and thus the game defaulted to the 3rd and 4th pokemon in my party instead of the ones I chose. My opponent also mentions he did not get to choose his pokemon in the back either.

I don't think the replay is of any real value to this bug as it occurs before the replay starts.

EDIT: Fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if this is a bug, but its more of an error. Play Rough's move description does not mention that it makes contact with the opponent, but it got damaged when I used it on a Ferrothorn.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-128802330 Turn 13.
There is a maximum length for descriptions and as a result, every detail cannot be mentioned.

Visual bug. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-128799739
On turn 13 I switch my Yanmega in, it takes Stealth Rock damage, faints and it's sprite disappears. Then after my opponent attacks, the Yanmega sprite comes back and sticks around for the rest of the battle behind my active pokémon.
This happens with two-turn moves. It's a minor issue.

Welcome, people! :D
I found something... unusual.
So, I used MPinsir's Return to Dragonite two times. First attack took 41% hp, but second took 59%. Pretty huge difference, huh? :D
Someone said multiscale. But this cannot be. It reduce dmg, but in this case...

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-128888794
Starts in turn 16.

EDIT: Not a bug

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I used MPinsir's Return to Dragonite two times. First attack took 41% hp, but second took 59%. Pretty huge difference, huh? :D

Starts in turn 16.
The person who told you it was Multiscale was right. The damage was reduced the first time, and it read 59% damage the next time because that was all that was needed to make Dragonite faint.

Crestfall

Starts in turn 16.
What exactly are you reporting here? I fail to see any issue.

This battle wasn't a tie, for some reason.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/1v1-129263026
Latest changes
Hi, guys!

We also have a new way to switch between chatrooms: Just press Left or Right while the textbox is empty. If you're on the downloadable client, Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab also work.

And if you type someone's name in chat, it'll give them a notification and highlight the message (you can turn this off in the Options menu as usual).

Also, I recently fixed faint order order (with some help from V4): now, if your last two Pokémon both faint on the last turn, instead of being a tie, the Pokémon that faints last wins.

Zarel on Jun 9, 2014 Read more / comments
In fact, the bug was that you could tie before.

regarding the tie fix, there must be more to it than "the last to faint wins". in 1v1, i had a scarf garchomp vs ambipom. my outrage left him him with 3-4% left, he used ice punch. garchomp fainted and ambipom fainted due to rough skin damage. i won. so if if there's somewhere where i can more details, pls tell me
Pretty much this

If a player’s final Pokémon used Selfdestruct, Explosion, Destiny Bond, or Final Gambit, and both players’ final Pokémon faint as a result, the player who used the move loses that match

If a player’s final Pokémon used Double Edge, Volt Tackle, Flare Blitz, Take Down, Submission, Brave Bird, Wood Hammer, Head Smash, Struggle, or Wild Volt, Head Charge, or was holding Life Orb, and both players’ final Pokémon faint as a result, the player who used the move wins that match

If both players’ final Pokémon faint due to damage from a status condition or a weather condition, such as Hail or Sandstorm, the player whose Pokémon faints last wins the match. This includes the effects of Perish Song.

If a Pokémon’s Ability (such as Rough Skin, Aftermath, Liquid Ooze, or Iron Barbs) or held item (such as Rocky Helmet) results in each player’s final Pokémon fainting, the player whose Pokémon had the Ability or held item wins the match.

Crestfall

i didn't click skip to next turn at all, though i don't think this bug is very important atm
He said it can also happen if you hit Skip to Next Turn rapidly/a lot. In your case it was a graphical error, though I can admit I don't know the cause.

Teambuilder bug: When I replaced a 0 Spe IVs Aegislash with an Alakazam, even after I set it back to 31, when refreshing the window it went back to 0 again.

EDIT: IDK if this is a bug, but when replacing pokemon the nick is kept, so i had to battle with a 338 Spe Alakazam which was named "The4thMusketeer"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)