Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(low priority) When my Venusaur mega evolved, it still said it had chlorophyll:

Chlorophyll MegaVenu.png

Only reason I bring this up is because the opponent seemed to be new and didn't seem to understand that my venusaur had thick fat (he kept hitting me with weak fire and ice moves)

EDIT: Fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a glitch here.
So I was playing RU, and my opponent activated his Hitmonlee's Unburden. He was at 546 speed. However, next turn my Durant out-sped and killed him.
Here is the replay:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rususpecttest-126840911
It happens at Turn 13.
Thanks.
The opposing Hitmonlee used Fake Out!
The Normal Gem strengthened Fake Out's power!
A critical hit! It's not very effective... Durant lost 15.9% of its health!
The opposing Hitmonlee's Ability became Mummy!

That's why you outpaced Hitmonlee.
It's not a bug, it's just that Hitmonlee's ability became mummy, so it never got the unburden boost.

The opposing Hitmonlee used Fake Out!
The Normal Gem strengthened Fake Out's power!
A critical hit! It's not very effective... Durant lost 15.9% of its health!
The opposing Hitmonlee's Ability became Mummy!

That's why you outpaced Hitmonlee.
It's not a bug, it's just that Hitmonlee's ability became mummy, so it never got the unburden boost.
Ah, okay. Thank you.

I have two found bugs. One is minor, and the other is more important.

1) Mega Charizard X is still displayed as Fire/Flying after it mega evolves, instead of Fire/Dragon, when the cursor is hovered over him. Not sure if this actually makes his type remain Fire/Flying, however. This bug appeared in Smogon Doubles.

2) I used Whimsicott to Switcheroo an Iron Ball onto an Aerodactyl. I then got my Lucario to use Earthquake on said Aerodactyl. This dealt "not very effective" damage. Iron Ball is supposed to make Flying types receive neutral damage from Ground moves, and then Aerodactyl's secondary Rock typing should have made him receive "super effective" damage. This bug happened in Smogon Doubles.

EDIT: First issue is fixed. Second issue (badly described) is not a bug.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
The first issue is known and being worked on (for me once the mega has been switched out and in again it properly displays 100% of the time). It could also be due to your computer/lag as it happens to me occasionally but then a few seconds later the sprite and proper typing will update (usually for MegaZard X or MegaAmpharos).

Could you provide a replay of the second occurrence for us?

I have two found bugs. One is minor, and the other is more important.

1) Mega Charizard X is still displayed as Fire/Flying after it mega evolves, instead of Fire/Dragon, when the cursor is hovered over him. Not sure if this actually makes his type remain Fire/Flying, however. This bug appeared in Smogon Doubles.

2) I used Whimsicott to Switcheroo an Iron Ball onto an Aerodactyl. I then got my Lucario to use Earthquake on said Aerodactyl. This dealt "not very effective" damage. Iron Ball is supposed to make Flying types receive neutral damage from Ground moves, and then Aerodactyl's secondary Rock typing should have made him receive "super effective" damage. This bug happened in Smogon Doubles.
The second one is not a bug though:

^How is a gen V mechanic vid relevant to gen VI? And anyway, it shows that it should do neutral damage, not “not very effective”?

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
Most likely the IVs on your Infernape were wrong in the match. Or you selected a negative priority move (does he even get any?).

He chose Hi Jump Kick and i chose Close Combat, my IV are max, i got 252 in speed and positive nature.

we both checkd in Teambuilder and with a base 105 Speed on Mienshao and 108 on Infernape it cant be possible

Bean

༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Or perhaps your opponent was choice scarfed and you weren't.

Whatever it is, the only way I can check is if the battle was open. In the future, remain in the battle and pm a lobby staff member to figure out the problem or to call an admin such as myself that can actually check the Pokemon's speed.

EDIT: Luckily the user is still online so I was able to check his team. His Mienshao has a Choice Scarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)