Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys Looking for an Onix with its hidden ability. Any nature is fine but an Impish one would be helpful.
To offer I have:

Timid Male Noibat with Ivs in everything except HP, Infiltrator as the ability and Switcheroo as the egg move.
Timid male Scyther with IVs in everything but Sp.Atk, Technician as the ability.
Adamant male Dratini with IVs in everything besides Sp,Atk, Marvel Scal as Ability and Dragon Dance and Iron Tail as egg moves.

If you have a friend safari with Onix in it that also helps and ill give you one of the above pokemon, thanks in advance.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I'm really curious about the SV hatching method. I'll be finding out my TSV soon, but in the meantime, I'd like more information. I'm really surprised there isn't a sticky thread in the forum about it; is there one floating around on smogon?

Mostly, I'm interested in knowing what the expected etiquette is on both sides. If I'm hatching someone else's egg, what is and is not reasonable for me to ask for (like, can I ask for a non-redis clone of the hatched pokemon), and whatnot.

Further information is appreciated! Thanks.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Yep, used them on Terrakion and Latios before I did matching balls :(

Oh well, I guess I'll pray that I win the lotto.
Is the Loto number set per day (as in it'll be the same number if you save before drawing and reload the game)?

If it is and you have a spare 3/4/5th Gen game you don't mind restarting, you could do ID RNG abuse on said game, then trade over a Pokemon from the save to win the loto

I'm really curious about the SV hatching method. I'll be finding out my TSV soon, but in the meantime, I'd like more information. I'm really surprised there isn't a sticky thread in the forum about it; is there one floating around on smogon?

Mostly, I'm interested in knowing what the expected etiquette is on both sides. If I'm hatching someone else's egg, what is and is not reasonable for me to ask for (like, can I ask for a non-redis clone of the hatched pokemon), and whatnot.

Depends on where you are..reddit you technically cant require anything, but sometimes people are cool and will hook you up...here, you can choose to hatch an egg or not for whatever price you want except all rights belong to the original breeder

Looking for Analytic Staryu/Starmie don't mind what nature/IVs

I have 6IV Larvitar with Stealth Rock
5IV Venepede with Speed Boost (No Sp.Atk)
Shiny Gabite/Skrelp/Magikarp
Hidden Ability Drilbur/Gible/Riolu/Venepede

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
If someone could clone something for Valzy, I'll give you a credit for anything in my thread, redeemable whenever. You'll have to wait until I I find my DS charger, but that won't be too long. Hit him up if you can help!
I asked Flarg, and he seemed willing to do it

lats

formerly lockiegengar12

Yeah, reddit has the largest collection of SVs, but you aren't allowed to clone the baby or ask for anything etc. Sometimes people are nice and will tip you with 5IV pokemon, I was once gifted a 5IV moon ball shiny drowzee for hatching someone's egg lol.
As flarg said, here we don't have any rules, but SV hatching as a whole is a kinda "You help others, I help you" thing. Many people on here will give you a clone of the Pokemon if you hatched it back.
It sounds like a no-gain thing on reddit, but one of the benefits is that you'll be able to participate in giveaways where if the egg matches your TSV they'll give it to you. You don't strictly need a TSV thread for that, but many people nowadays ask you to link your SV thread in the giveaways so you can prove you aren't just leeching off the community.

I'm in need of a Yamask and Koffing. IVs/nature/gender are irrelevant.
Edit: Also going to need a Misdreavous

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Depends on where you are..reddit you technically cant require anything, but sometimes people are cool and will hook you up...here, you can choose to hatch an egg or not for whatever price you want except all rights belong to the original breeder
"Require" is a pretty strong word, lol; more like just asking. I just wanted to get a feel for this aspect of the trading community. I've got 2 boxes of fletchling eggs that I want to go through for a potential SV shiny, but I've been putting it off since I don't have powersaves myself and would need a lot of help along the way.

Is reddit the big community for SV requests?

Got some good bred pokemon to sell.

Male / Timid
Magician
31/x/31/31/31/31

Female / Timid
Flash Fire
31/31/31/31/31/31

Male / Impish
Bulletproof
31/31/31/x/31/31
EMs: Spikes, Synthesis

LF Mainly offers, though I'm highly interested in a spitback female Espurr (depending on the ball).

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
"Require" is a pretty strong word, lol; more like just asking. I just wanted to get a feel for this aspect of the trading community. I've got 2 boxes of fletchling eggs that I want to go through for a potential SV shiny, but I've been putting it off since I don't have powersaves myself and would need a lot of help along the way.

Yep. Although I think people like Elena90 and .com are trying to give them a run for their money >_<

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yep. Although I think people like Elena90 and .com are trying to give them a run for their money >_<
We only have 240 between us... Reddit still wins. :)[/OFFTOPIC]

Speaking personally; I wouldn't let someone who requires a clone hatch for me, I'd just go get another egg. But if the person is willing to hatch for me regardless, I will offer them a clone.

As for hatching for other people, I strongly dislike hatching for anyone who doesn't want a nickname (there are fully redistributable shinies if you're not wanting to make yours unique in some way), and I prefer when I'm offered a clone (although I won't accept it).

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
.com any idea how long it would theoretically take to get all 4096 SVs via Powersave backups?
A long time.
(Approximately 36435×(time taken to make one new save file) ≈ 2429 hours ≈ 101 days). Variance is a bitch though....

Edit:
In other words...approximately September 14th .com will have all of them ;)
I may try and sleep at some point in the interim.

Last edited:

Male / Timid
Magician
31/x/31/31/31/31

Female / Timid
Flash Fire
31/31/31/31/31/31

Male / Impish
Bulletproof
31/31/31/x/31/31
EMs: Spikes, Synthesis

LF Mainly offers, though I'm highly interested in a spitback female Espurr (depending on the ball).

Still selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)