Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no set way to design or do up your trade thread. Some of its up to personal preference though it's almost essential to have things like your OT, ID, FC, Wants, Stock listed. I'd advise looking st other trade threads and find a style that works for you.

Things to note though:
1. Don't cluster or have walls of text, it's annoying to read.
2. List the important details, but don't go overboard.
3. Pictures and sprites are nice to look at.
4. Don't use massive pictures though.
5. Be committed to your thread.
I might have broken rule number one on this list. But relating to number one I am going to say if you're like me who learned from my first thread on hacked pokemon then you should list a few rules to help eliminate the fact that you wont get a hacked pokemon. So I would say you should use long text for your rules if you wanna be overly concerned like me. FuzzyBlaziken314 that is why I asked so many questions about that greninja you traded me. I have recieved plenty of hacked pokemon and no matter how many threads say don't trade hacked pokemon people STILL TRADE THEM!! But yes listen to all those rules and you should be fine. Another rule I want to add which I am trying to work on try to add stuff that most people wont have.

I might have broken rule number one on this list. But relating to number one I am going to say if you're like me who learned from my first thread on hacked pokemon then you should list a few rules to help eliminate the fact that you wont get a hacked pokemon. So I would say you should use long text for your rules if you wanna be overly concerned like me. FuzzyBlaziken314 that is why I asked so many questions about that greninja you traded me. I have recieved plenty of hacked pokemon and no matter how many threads say don't trade hacked pokemon people STILL TRADE THEM!! But yes listen to all those rules and you should be fine. Another rule I want to add which I am trying to work on try to add stuff that most people wont have.
I didn't list so much "how to have a successful trade thread with lots of 'mons" as I think I listed "how to make a clean trade thread and not have many issues". What people like is up to personal biaism.

Follow Wi-Fi rules and you should be fine.

I didn't list so much "how to have a successful trade thread with lots of 'mons" as I think I listed "how to make a clean trade thread and not have many issues". What people like is up to personal biaism.

Follow Wi-Fi rules and you should be fine.
sorry:/ But yes there all good points.:)

There's no set way to design or do up your trade thread. Some of its up to personal preference though it's almost essential to have things like your OT, ID, FC, Wants, Stock listed. I'd advise looking st other trade threads and find a style that works for you.

Things to note though:
1. Don't cluster or have walls of text, it's annoying to read.
2. List the important details, but don't go overboard.
3. Pictures and sprites are nice to look at.
4. Don't use massive pictures though.
5. Be committed to your thread.
Ok thanks. The main question I have is how do I put sprites on there and like show/hide buttons and graphics

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Ok thanks. The main question I have is how do I put sprites on there and like show/hide buttons and graphics
[hide=Hi].[/hide]
=

Hover over an image "Copy image URL" click the image button next to the smiley face button and paste it in. Not sure what you mean by graphics.

Edit:
Pkparaiso is a great place for animated sprites. Bulbapedia is a good place for Pokeball sprites.

Hm there's two things I'm interested in - I saw that there's a few pre release Diancies floating around from a giveaway, is there any way to still receive one of those?
And I'm sure a few days ago I saw that somebody gives away 6 IV Arceus, how do I go about getting one of those?

Still looking for female cyndaquil and chikorita in special balls. IVs don't need to be great but they are always nice.

Hm there's two things I'm interested in - I saw that there's a few pre release Diancies floating around from a giveaway, is there any way to still receive one of those?
And I'm sure a few days ago I saw that somebody gives away 6 IV Arceus, how do I go about getting one of those?
I think the giveaway your talking about is the one that just ended.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
The Diancie giveaway is over, and Antar is the awesome person who's giving out the Arceus.

Can anyone explain why cloning only works once a day or a time?
Because you aren't good at it? There's no limit to the amount of times.

For the Diancies, check the threads here, quite a few people have them (including me, but I need to get it cloned)

The Arceus giveaway is done by (Dr.) Antar , contact him about it

EDIT: fk u lockiegreninja

Does anyone have a 5 or 6IV SHINY KB Beldum? Must be UT and have relevant IVs/ability. PM me please and I'll see if we can work something out!

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I refuse to believe that because I do the same exact thing every time but w/e I guess it's true
Yeah, there isn't a limit of times mate. I understand the D/C method is unreliable so you must be missing the timing :/.

I think the giveaway your talking about is the one that just ended.
Ah bummer!

The Diancie giveaway is over, and Antar is the awesome person who's giving out the Arceus.
For the Diancies, check the threads here, quite a few people have them (including me, but I need to get it cloned)

The Arceus giveaway is done by (Dr.) Antar , contact him about it

EDIT: fk u lockiegreninja
Thanks for the info about Antar's Arceus I'll have to contact him about it!

As far as Diancie goes if somebody is planning another giveaway soon post up so I can have another shot haha

Oh man I want to finish breeding this hatiyama but im so lazy..
I love battling but breeding these pokemon is a pain.
boy do I know how you feel taking a break almost gone through 8 boxes of numels and no shiny still. By the way I wanna get ride of these losers I have three different numels on my thread and soon it's gonna be four because of these ultra ball ones and nobody wants these. If you want a numel ask me if not then I will host a giveaway to get ride of these.

boy do I know how you feel taking a break almost gone through 8 boxes of numels and no shiny still. By the way I wanna get ride of these losers I have three different numels on my thread and soon it's gonna be four because of these ultra ball ones and nobody wants these. If you want a numel ask me if not then I will host a giveaway to get ride of these.
Hey can I have a spitback of one of these numel please ? I can give you some of my spitbacks too.. A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)