Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have been looking everywhere but can not seem to get any response. :L Can anyone tell me where I can download the latest eontimer? I asked many hours earlier in the RNG help section but haven't gotten any response yet. The link with eontimer has error 509.
It is available on my dropbox for a short time.

Times through the ages

Edit: Also, sorry. I wasn't home (and I'm still not), otherwise I would've answered your question in the help thread, but I answered here now!

Where is a thread where I can look for things like A max ivd adamant landourus? Also My birthday is the 19th so wish me a good one XD and also if anyone has a shiny gible with a good nature please pm for an offer. :]

Does anybody have:

Non-english, female, premier ball Phantump/Trevenant? Good nature and stuff would be nice, but everything else is mandatory

EDIT: Nevermind got it figured out

Last edited:
LF: Bulbasaur- Modest- Chlorophyll
- Hidden Power Fire IV Spread
- Preferably Knows Giga Drain, but not necessary
- Preferably Shiny with Giga Dain, but not necessary
Thanks!

Looking for Apricorn Ball matching Pokemon (may also take any matching ball Pokemon if it's something I really want but Apricorn Ball is priority) female spitbacks to be specific. I have these for offer:

Shiny Adamant Gale Wing Talonflame (252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 HP)
Shiny Timid Gengar (252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 HP)
Shiny Adamant Marill w/ BD, Aqua Jet, Superpower (flawless but 30 SpDef IVs)
Jolly Weavile w/ Knock Off + Low Kick + Ice Shard + Pursuit 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 HP
Modest Nidoking - Sheer Force (252 SpA / 252 Speed / 4 HP)
Mild Yveltal - 30/31/31/31/30/31
HP Ground/Fire Timid Ralts (also EV Trained Gardevoirs) w/ Hyper Voice and Destiny Bond
HP Ground/Fire Modest Shiny Eevee + shiny Calm Eevee w/ Heal Bell and Hyper Voice
Shiny Timid HP Ice Virizion in Heal Ball
Shiny Timid HP Fighting Vulpix w/ Hypnosis, WoW and Energy Ball
Shiny Modest Heal Bell and Nasty Plot Togekiss
Shiny Timid Abra (Shiny HP Fire EV Trained Alakazam)
Shiny Brave Water Absorb Cacnea w/ Dynamic Punch and Seed Bomb
Shiny EV Trained Swampert w/ Stealth Rock and Wide Guard ( 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Attack - 0 Speed IVs)
Modest/Naive/Timid HP Ice Thundurus
Shiny Flash Fire Litwick (Repeat Ball for Chandelure)
Shiny HP Ground Volcarona (Timer Ball)
Timid HP Ghost Keldeo
Jolly Deoxys with Stealth Rock, Superpower and Fire Punch
HP Grass Greninja (248 SpA / 252 Speed / 4 Attack / 4 SpDef - Level 50 battle ready Greninja)
Modest Reshiram (Premier Ball)
Shiny Adamant Tyrogue (Steafdast) with Fake Out, Low Kick, Bullet Punch and Mach Punch
Shiny Naive Bagon (Rock Head) with Dragon Dance and Outrage

Leftovers, Power Items, can clone, most Maison items, etc. PM? Everything I have is flawless (unless specific HP or specified) and my own Pokemon. On my sig there's the first post of my thread where I also have Pokemon (not updated)
ok so first off I am working on a huge project for apricorn ball stuff and my thread has a few of them already. I would be happy to do a huge bundle for a shiny. However, I am running a hack check on the shinies you send me. Pm me if your interested.

Looking for someone that can EV + Level train 6 pokemon for me. CMT for 2 pokemon +random female spitbacks n nice pokeballs

Also looking desperately for a PINSRITE

Also, what ability do I go for on my Trick room Muk? I have access to all 3 of them

Looking for someone that can EV + Level train 6 pokemon for me. CMT for 2 pokemon +random female spitbacks n nice pokeballs

Also, what ability do I go for on my Trick room Muk? I have access to all 3 of them
Sticky Hold stops Trick if that's worth anything, Stench can induce Flinching with any contact move like Poison Jab or Power-up Punch (I addition to standard effects). Which Muk could actually use in TR, I'dd add a King's Rock for extra fun. Poison Touch is fun for spreading Poison status like the bubonic plague, poisoning foes with PuP and Shadow Sneak and such is fun and adds residual damage. Curse and Stench + King's Rock or Black Sludge is my reccomend.

Sticky Hold stops Trick if that's worth anything, Stench can induce Flinching with any contact move like Poison Jab or Power-up Punch (I addition to standard effects). Which Muk could actually use in TR, I'dd add a King's Rock for extra fun. Poison Touch is fun for spreading Poison status like the bubonic plague, poisoning foes with PuP and Shadow Sneak and such is fun and adds residual damage. Curse and Stench + King's Rock or Black Sludge is my reccomend.
Curse + Stench + Kings rock it is then xD

Curse + Stench + Kings rock it is then xD

I can level train for you, not EV train considering I don't have enough time. I'll do all of them for a Spitback of your Heavy Ball Lapras ^_^

So I have two eevees.

Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31
Calm 31/31/31/31/31/31

Which should I use? Should I keep the 6iv one for trade bait or Iv breeding?
Use Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 competitively (reduces Foul Play damage) and Calm 31/31/31/31/31/31 as you breeding parent (guaranteed 5IV offspring) :]

So I have two eevees.

Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31
Calm 31/31/31/31/31/31

Which should I use? Should I keep the 6iv one for trade bait or Iv breeding?
I would use the 5 IV one for battling just because of foul play and confusion damage (even though swagger is banned, confuse ray is still a thing). Also, if you wanted to change the nature to a physical one later down the road for a different eeveelution build, the 6iv one would make it easier to do so (assuming you have the ability to get a different nature that is).

Hi guys, i'm not very good at battling so i need your help to built a good team (or more than one). Can someone help me? I can list the pokemon i like or that i have xD. Pm me if you can provide help :D

I would use the 5 IV one for battling just because of foul play and confusion damage (even though swagger is banned, confuse ray is still a thing). Also, if you wanted to change the nature to a physical one later down the road for a different eeveelution build, the 6iv one would make it easier to do so (assuming you have the ability to get a different nature that is).
why would someone ban swagger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)