Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for spitbacks of the following pokes:
A slugma with earth power, rocks, recover
And a heatmor with suckerpunch rash or mild nature
Nature and ivs really don't matter, I just don't want to breed egg moves onto these pokes :)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
http://serebii.net/pokedex-xy/386.shtml
1. Soooo, Knock Off can only be taught by Move-Relearner when in Normal, Defens or Speed form correct? Not in Attack form?

http://serebii.net/events/dex/386.shtml
2. Can the Deoxys events accessible by Aurora Ticket be caught in any Pokéball and be RNG'd?
1. Most likely a serebii typo. I hardly think it matters anyway, just tutor him.

2. Yes, he can be RNG'd and caught in any Pokeball (available in gen 3). I know from experience because I am currently in the process of abusing my IDs to get a near flawless shiny PID.

I gonna get a Pokémon Black soon, and I wondering if I RNG so my name, ID and SID are the same as an old Pokémon White save that I had before I started over, would I be able to nickname those pokémon that I captured and bred on that save even if its different versions?

I gonna get a Pokémon Black soon, and I wondering if I RNG so my name, ID and SID are the same as an old Pokémon White save that I had before I started over, would I be able to nickname those pokémon that I captured and bred on that save even if its different versions?
No, game version matters for 5th gen.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
1. Most likely a serebii typo. I hardly think it matters anyway, just tutor him.

2. Yes, he can be RNG'd and caught in any Pokeball (available in gen 3). I know from experience because I am currently in the process of abusing my IDs to get a near flawless shiny PID.
/makes you miss delay.

Nope, doesn't matter. You can also just keep abusing the same combo for subsequent save files too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)