Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use any of the following (full setup and usage instructions are in the linked posts):
KeySAV2.
Mass Dumper.
KeySAV.
KeyBV.
PKHeX.

Or trade (and trade back) the egg with someone who can. Much easier (and more practical) if you learn to do it yourself though.
Thanks Kaphotics for making so many tools :D.
Question: I downloaded keysav2. How do I upload my eggs to check their SV? Is it even possible without a PowerSave?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Question: I downloaded keysav2. How do I upload my eggs to check their SV? Is it even possible without a PowerSave?
This isn't the place to discuss this (and I'm not really the person to discuss it with).
But yes, you can; use the "BV" tab, and follow the instructions on the link (I believe it'll redirect you to the instructions on the KeyBV link).
If you want to know more, I'd suggest posting on the forum page in the link, as I've never used it.

Edit: ^ What Flarg said (except KeyBV is now contained in KeySAV2).

If I have a weakness policy on a pokemon with Contrary, what would happen? Would it will get the attack and special attack boost or would it get lowered? Also, what balls are legal for snivy to be in?

LF: Bulbasaur or Venusaur
- Chlorophyll
- HP Fire IV Spread 31/30/31/30/31/30
- Modest nature and Giga Drain Preferred, but not required ^_^
PM me if you can help me out thanks!

LF: Jellicent, Frillish, Joltik, Galvantula, Klink, Klinklang, Tynamo, Elektrik, Elektross, Elgyem, Beeheyem, Bouffalant, Braviary, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Volcarona.
I need these 16 Pokemon to complete the dex. Any and all help will be appreciated; even 1 or 2 will help greatly. I will do tradebacks.

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
Last edited:
Anyone have a Speed Boost Scolipede? (Or any pre-evolution.) I can breed for IVs and Nature and so on, I just need any copy with the HA. Failing that, if someone has a safari where I could catch one, that could work too.

LF: Sawsbuck, Jellicent, Frillish, Joltik, Galvantula, Klink, Klinklang, Tynamo, Elektrik, Elektross, Elgyem, Beeheyem, Bouffalant, Braviary, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Volcarona.
I need these 17 Pokemon to complete the dex. Any and all help will be appreciated; even 1 or 2 will help greatly. I will do tradebacks.
I have Jellicent and Volcarona, at the very least. Give me a minute or two to sort through my Bank and I might have more than that.

Anyone have a Speed Boost Scolipede? (Or any pre-evolution.) I can breed for IVs and Nature and so on, I just need any copy with the HA. Failing that, if someone has a safari where I could catch one, that could work too.

I have Jellicent and Volcarona, at the very least. Give me a minute or two to sort through my Bank and I might have more than that.
Ok. Sounds good. Do you want to do tradebacks?

LF Nest Ball Chikorita♀. IVs and Nature are not important.

I have Repeat Ball Cyndaquil and Dive Ball Totodile, are there any other balls floating around for these 3?

Also does anyone know if the B/W Korean Kanto Starters in a Dream Ball only male?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Snivy from gen 6 can be in a Pokéball only (iirc). Japanese Snivy from BW may also be in a Cherish Ball [Male only].
Also, there was a Serperior event (Pokémon Center Tohoku Serperior) with the OT PCTH / 05223, and no nature restriction (unlike the above Snivy event) which also came in a Cherish Ball.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
Still looking for someone to RNG me a Skarmory on 4th gen with Defog+Stealth Rocks, along with Whirlwind+Brave Bird as egg moves. (EM's it get from a male Starly/Staravia/Staraptor)
I still have a redis shiny Skarm NN "Starscream" with those moves (I have to teach him defog) if you want a clone.

.com

Grumpy old man
Also, there was a Serperior event (Pokémon Center Tohoku Serperior) with the OT PCTH / 05223, and no nature restriction (unlike the above Snivy event) which also came in a Cherish Ball.
You mean you wouldn't go Hardy anyway?
Thanks, adding link into first post for completeness sake :).

Looking for someone to clone me back a total of six of these:

[386] Deoxys
OT:
Plasma (05083) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Moves: Nasty Plot, Stealth Rocks, Magic Coat, Psycho Boost
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes:
Reset by AfroThunderRule, who told me only it was fully re-distributable.

You may keep a copy! It's fully re-distributable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)