Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a female Sunkern/Sunflora in a Safari Ball ~
Offering anything from my thread :)

EDIT: Esmeya has everything...

Last edited:
Is it possible to have Frisk Duskull in a Dream Ball? I know that it didn't have a hidden ability in Gen V, but wouldn't a DW Duskull change abilities upon transfer? Kinda what happens with DW Venipede (Quick Feet → Speed Boost).

Best ball/s for:

and

edit: I was thinking of Nest for normal and Dive for Shiny but I'm not really sure :/

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is it possible to have Frisk Duskull in a Dream Ball? I know that it didn't have a hidden ability in Gen V, but wouldn't a DW Duskull change abilities upon transfer? Kinda what happens with DW Venipede (Quick Feet → Speed Boost).
Nope, Venipede changes from Quick Feet to Speed Boost because the Pokémon is marked with a Hidden Ability tag, so the game just makes the necessary adjustment when banking over. Duskull never had its Hidden Ability in the first place from the Dream World, so the game wouldn't make the adjustment. Dream Ball =/= Hidden Ability.

I'm looking for two Pokemon right now:
-Female Exeggcute with HA, IVs or nature don't matter
-Male Munchlax/Snorlax with Selfdestruct, Adamant, IVs or Pokeball don't matter

If you have one of them (or both) please PM me. Thank you

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Ball for this in DPPt? Besides the Dive Ball?

I'm chaining a bunch of those out of boredom, and since my Dive Ball supply is pretty small I don't know with what else should I catch them. Thanks in advance.

I'm chaining a bunch of those out of boredom, and since my Dive Ball supply is pretty small I don't know with what else should I catch them. Thanks in advance.
I think luxury would look pretty cool, but net ball could work as well (dat animation doe..)

I was gonna say Moon Ball but then I noticed DPPt so nope.

Try Luxury or Ultra Ball

Nope, Venipede changes from Quick Feet to Speed Boost because the Pokémon is marked with a Hidden Ability tag, so the game just makes the necessary adjustment when banking over. Duskull never had its Hidden Ability in the first place from the Dream World, so the game wouldn't make the adjustment. Dream Ball =/= Hidden Ability.
Yes, I know they are not the same (otherwise Dream Ball Pokémon without HA would not exist). I was just wondering if Entralink Duskull were tagged despite not having a hidden ability at the time. For instance Friend Safari Ferroseed can get the tag and do not have HA until evolving.

Also another question related to nature, just like the klefki I also got a 5iv ferroseed its nature is impish, would the be an ok nature? It will now the following moveset, spikes leech seed, thunder wave protect w/ iron barbs and rocky helmet

Yes, I know they are not the same (otherwise Dream Ball Pokémon without HA would not exist). I was just wondering if Entralink Duskull were tagged despite not having a hidden ability at the time. For instance Friend Safari Ferroseed can get the tag and do not have HA until evolving.
Scroll down to Duskull in the Dream Ball list here.

Also another question related to nature, just like the klefki I also got a 5iv ferroseed its nature is impish, would the be an ok nature? It will now the following moveset, spikes leech seed, thunder wave protect w/ iron barbs and rocky helmet
Looks alright I guess, but be aware that set makes it complete Taunt Bait. Most people prefer Ferroseed with a -Speed nature for stronger Gyro Ball.

giveaway
(I used ha parents but unfortunately these are the only females I got after breeding a box)
EMs: stealth rocks, mirror coat
(F)- bold- suction cups- 31.00.31.31.31.xx
(F)- bold- suction cups- 31.31.31.xx.31.31

(shoutout to *Trev* for being involved in this)
EMs: leaf storm, aroma therapy, leech seed, bodyslam (I don't care if some of them are level up moves, they are still egg moves)
(F)- calm- overgrow- 31.31.xx.xx.31.31
(F)- calm- overgrow- xx.31.31.xx.31.31

Post on my profile if you want one and please be specific. Don't reply here. If they are gone they are gone. I am not going to breed anymore since they are a pain to breed...

Last edited:
Yes I know, if I use him in battle he might be my wall or something, i know this because in one my parties I run sableye thank you
Looks alright I guess, but be aware that set makes it complete Taunt Bait. Most people prefer Ferroseed with a -Speed nature for stronger Gyro Ball.[/quotknow

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Scroll down to Duskull in the Dream Ball list here.
No 1 kurr 'bout u doe.

That horrible Net Ball animation screws it up unfortunately. :c I'll try with Ultra and Luxury after i run out of Dive Balls, thanks guys (and once again Trev :p)!
Are you able to pick up a Zappy bird today?

Don't plan on doing this any time soon, but I'm curious what ball people think matches shiny Delibird?

Probably
right?
Dream, Heal, Love (hue).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)