Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't really answer my question, but thanks anyway.

Edit: If I nickname a Pokemon, then change its name back to its species name, will its species name change when it evolves or will it remain as whatever I renamed it to? Like if I changed a nicknamed Squirtle back to 'Squirtle', would its name become 'Wartortle' when it evolves or would it remain 'Squirtle'?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
That doesn't really answer my question, but thanks anyway.

Edit: If I nickname a Pokemon, then change its name back to its species name, will its species name change when it evolves or will it remain as whatever I renamed it to? Like if I changed a nicknamed Squirtle back to 'Squirtle', would its name become 'Wartortle' when it evolves or would it remain 'Squirtle'?
No, it'll be Wartortle.

Just bred a Quiet, 31/31/31/31/31/30 Honedge with HP Ice. Now, I really want to keep it, but apparently a 0 Speed IV is recommended to beat opposing Aegislash. Should I breed for a lower Speed IV or just train this one? What would I out speed (other than opposing Aegislash) with the 30 Speed IV?

Last edited:
Just bred a Quiet, 31/31/31/31/31/30 Honedge with HP Ice. Now, I really want to keep it, but apparently a 0 Speed IV is recommended to beat opposing Aegislash. Should I breed for a lower Speed IV or just keep this one? What would I out speed (other than opposing Aegislash) with the 30 Speed IV?
You should keep that it still can have some value and then just breed another with 0 speed:)

Minor thing I thought of. Do a Pokemon's values reset in the Gamecube games if they're KO'd and rebattled? Say I battle one of the Johto starter trainers, knock out a Male starter, rebattle them later. Can the starter become female?

Esmeya

Minor thing I thought of. Do a Pokemon's values reset in the Gamecube games if they're KO'd and rebattled? Say I battle one of the Johto starter trainers, knock out a Male starter, rebattle them later. Can the starter become female?
No.

I am looking for event pokemon IV's and natures don't matter my offers are anything on my thread including shinnies I am also looking for a competitive zigzagoon with espeed and belly drum.

jonnyknows

Banned deucer.
Looking for adamant snorlax with access to self-destruct? Spitback a with half decent IVs are also fine! Don't care about the pokeball!

jonnyknows

Banned deucer.
Anyone else having the problem with not being able to connect to the internet on the 3ds friends area? Error code 001-0502?

Esmeya

Anyone else having the problem with not being able to connect to the internet on the 3ds friends area? Error code 001-0502?
There is a maint and stop double-posting. There's an edit button x_x

I am looking for event pokemon IV's and natures don't matter my offers are anything on my thread including shinnies I am also looking for a competitive zigzagoon with espeed and belly drum.
There are largely no "competitive" Zigzagoon with e-speed and the only decent one I know of isn't being given around anymore by the OT.

Looking for someone to breed me five perfect Ferroseed eggs with this spread:

• Ferroseed - Relaxed - 31/31/31/x/31/0 - Gravity/Spikes/Leech Seed/Stealth Rock
Willing to offer these shiny competitive Kalos-born Pokemon in exchange:
  • Dusclops - Shiny - Relaxed - Levitate - 31/31/31/31/31/0 - Haze/Pain Split/Destiny Bond/Skill Swap - OT: EVE ID: 18377 - Kalos
  • Sharpedo (battle ready) - Shiny - Naughty - Speed Boost - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Waterfall/Aqua Jet/Crunch/Protect - OT: Tim ID: 58610

I'm sure this is being spammed but I would like to know if anyone has one of those new event Jirachis, preferably competitive, prefered Modest, 5IV, still with Moonblast. Thanks in advance! :)

I'm sorry I literally just found one lol

Last edited:

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
There are largely no "competitive" Zigzagoon with e-speed and the only decent one I know of isn't being given around anymore by the OT.
Why can't you have a competitive zigzagoon with espeed?
I'm sure this is being spammed but I would like to know if anyone has one of those new event Jirachis, preferably competitive, prefered Modest, 5IV, still with Moonblast. Thanks in advance! :)

I'm sorry I literally just found one lol
Hey how about i clone that hitachi for you plus I'll give u a shiny

So.. I thought I only had to have access to the Battle Institute to IV check my pokemons as lv.50.
But I cannot access the Battle Tests because apparently I am "not strong enough yet".
I still haven't gotten myself the Lumiose City badge if that makes a difference (I wanted to get a perfect team ASAP).
Is there a specific pre-requisite to utilizing the Battle Institute aside from beating the game first?

If not.. am I out of luck in trying to IV check my newborns (Rare Candies are veeeeeeery scarce in-game..)?

Esmeya

So.. I thought I only had to have access to the Battle Institute to IV check my pokemons as lv.50.
But I cannot access the Battle Tests because apparently I am "not strong enough yet".
I still haven't gotten myself the Lumiose City badge if that makes a difference (I wanted to get a perfect team ASAP).
Is there a specific pre-requisite to utilizing the Battle Institute aside from beating the game first?

If not.. am I out of luck in trying to IV check my newborns (Rare Candies are veeeeeeery scarce in-game..)?
You need to have beaten the Elite 4, yes. You can get rare candies from PGL for Pokemiles, but there's maint at the moment.

Edit: You can battle people online then forfeit, but that's annoying. Just beat the game first.

You need to have beaten the Elite 4, yes. You can get rare candies from PGL for Pokemiles, but there's maint at the moment.

Edit: You can battle people online then forfeit, but that's annoying. Just beat the game first.
So I guess there's no point in using the Battle Institute then if I can just use the IV judge after I beat the game?
Well there goes my dream of breeding up a team of perfect pokemons to beat the game with..

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
So I guess there's no point in using the Battle Institute then if I can just use the IV judge after I beat the game?
Well there goes my dream of breeding up a team of perfect pokemons to beat the game with..
You can do the battle institute if you want tho don't be discouraged lol

Esmeya

Battle Insitute is used for BP when and if you want to be lazy and to check for Hidden Power spreads. Not really for flawless spreads as the IV judge is superior to the Institute in that case. Beat the game, breed some perfect Pokemon then start the game over + drag and drop whatever you bred into the new game with Pokebank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)